THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
References to the Holy Anointing Oil in the Bible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus and the Apostles broke the laws of the Torah.

Jeremiah 17:21 Thus says the LORD: “Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the Sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem; 22 nor carry a burden out of your houses on the Sabbath day, nor do any work, but hallow the Sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.

Jesus argued that mercy (and medical necessity) were reasons to break ceremonial law of the Sabbath without sin.

The Law clearly prohibits the consumption of pork.

Jesus and the Apostles taught:

Matthew 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

The Law prohibits the consumption of wine. Wine caused Noah to get drunk, and Lot to commit incest.

1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

Jesus never claimed that he didn't break the Law, he just asserted you can break some Laws of Moses without sin.
poko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus and his apostles kept sabbath, they did not eat pork. The Law does not prohibit the consumption of wine.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: A great online bible and differant versions on the oil. Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.html

I found the neatest online bible. When you type in a scripture your looking for you go to a page with it then get the option of looking at it an choosing from about 13 differant bible versions and translations. I myself
like the darby version. Heres the darby version of the holy annoited oil verses
Quote:
Exd 30:23 And thou, take best spices -- of liquid myrrh five hundred [shekels], and of sweet cinnamon the half -- two hundred and fifty, and of sweet myrtle two hundred and fifty,

Exodus is a very dangerous book -- it is the one that states "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." (Exodus 22:1Cool -- This is directly responsible for the Burning Times (Christian documentation proves at least 30,000 deaths and estimates go into the millions) -- and the central evidence of Witchcraft was growing cannabis, roses, or other Witchcraft plants.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
Yep, I see it as the oldest, and ultimate Neuro Linguistic programming manual for brain control ever.

There are interesting studies on genes that have been introduced into our species AFTER we became the modern Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

One particularly important new gene is the one that is associated with the development of the ability to write (which in turn is one of the four basic foundations of modern civilization).

There is inconclusive evidence that this gene is the result of the spread of cannabis.

Writing first appears approximately simultaneously in the ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Indian (Asia India), and Chinese cultures. Although the Egyptians and Sumerians already independently knew of each other and were engaged in land trade, the four civilizations were originally brought into contact with each other by the sea faring nation that eventually becomes the native Australians.

The native Australian culture suddenly collapsed because of a flood, now believed to be a tsunami similar to the one two years ago. The native Australian nation, the first deep ocean sailors, collapsed and in a few generations returned to Old Stone Age technologies. A few Australian ships that were off the coast of China survived, but had nothing to return to and became the source of the Polynesian people in the Pacific Ocean.

The Australian traders funded their trade with gold. They lived near one of the world's largest natural gold deposits (rediscovered a little more than a decade ago). That mine was so rich that it is estimated to be the source of about half of the entire supply of gold in current use today.

One of the trade goods that the Australians spread to the four origin civilizations was cannabis. The introduction of cannabis in widespread use happens to exactly coincide with the appearance of the gene that gave our species the ability to write.

The writing gene spread very slowly to areas where cannabis use was not common.

Nothing conclusively proven yet, but either some very remarkable coincidence or maybe there is a real relationship here.
Brother Daniel
Brother of Life
Brother of Life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sibling PrNtrKmt, greetings, and positive engergy. First, shall I address you as Brother or Sister, or would you prefer me to continue to use Sibling? I am interested in the information you present here. Would you mind naming your sources so I may further explore this, please? Thank you.

Peace Be With You,
Brother Daniel

Let's all Just...
Live in Peace with Herb

Watch this video:
Disturbed: Land of Confusion
Rev. Michael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the sources also to investigate this further.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Daniel wrote:
Sibling PrNtrKmt, greetings, and positive engergy. First, shall I address you as Brother or Sister, or would you prefer me to continue to use Sibling? I am interested in the information you present here. Would you mind naming your sources so I may further explore this, please? Thank you.

Peace Be With You,
Brother Daniel

The information is gathered from multiple sources, mostly documentaries on Science Channel, Discovery Channel, History Channel, and History International, as well as articles that appeared in the Los Angeles Times.

There is no place that has all of the information above all in one comprehensive collection.

Some information about the Australians and their critical role in early history appears in Joseph Campbell's four volume series on world religion. This information also has appeared in various televised documentaries.

Information about the Autrailian gold appears in mining literature and in televised documentaries. There had been unconfirmed ancient claims about the Australian gold. In the late 1990s an immigrant (I think he was either Canadian or British) who spent years looking for the gold mine based on the sparse historical information. he finally found the mine and the company that funded his search is now the second largest mining company in the world.

Information about fall of the Australian civilization as a result of tsunami appeared in both LA Times articles and televised documentaries after the recent Indian Ocean tsunami, which suddenly provided historians and archaeologists with a compelling explanation for the recorded historical accounts.

Information about the spread of cannabis and its possible connection with new genes appeared in a LA Times article. It referenced a long term study, but I don't recall which university or which professors did the actual research.

Researching all of this information would probably require long hours in a high quality university library.

Sorry I can't give much better references.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: