THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Receiving kit...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Receiving kit... Reply with quote

Roger Christie wrote:
Hello Ferre,

Aloha. Enclosed is another personal ‘testimony’ from a new member. Would you please post it on the forum? Mahalo, bro. Welcome home.

All the best,

Roger

Quote:
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:35:29 -0500
To: roger@thc-ministry.org
Subject: Recieved kit

Roger, Aloha.

I got the sanctuary kit and it is amazing. I want to express my thanks for everything, especially the extras. I love the shirt, and the holy oil with which I was able to anoint myself as well as two other members earlier last week.

I sent-out my application for my minister’s license to marry people. As soon as I receive it, things will be very good. I've also read through all the 3-ring binder; excellent article about you, and the sanctuary signs are well done.

Thanks for everything.

Peace to you,

Michael

Quote:
Subject: Holy anointing oil

Dear Roger;

Shortly after recieving the holy oil I took the two new members out to a somewhat secluded waterfall. It was a slightly chilly day but I wasn't about to let that stop us. Just to make sure, I anointed each of us with 5 drops of holy oil, followed by a few moments of silence. It was a very complacent experience, very religious, different. I wasn't even sure what to expect, it was like ‘vaporization’, mentally stimulating and contemplative.

We spent about an hour admiring our surroundings while conversing on a wide range of topics. Later after they needed to leave I spent a good time meditating. It was terrific - I was able to focus easier. It was an experience.

Sincerely,
Michael

Quote:

Subject: Thank you, my brother!

I just received the package you sent and am truly thankful.

All I can say is that where before I felt confident, I now feel
prepared. Where before I felt secure, I now feel protected. Where I once
had a notion, I now have a belief.

My brother, as soon as I can send you money, I will. It's not that I feel I
owe a debt. Its just that after communicating with you it has become
perfectly clear that we are bound by the same cause. We WILL see cannabis
freed, and if a little additional funding will aid your reach and influence,
then what is mine is yours.

I am now pledging $10 a month to the cause. And I'm sure all of us in the
ministry can do the same. I know its not much, but I also know you will use
it wisely. Besides, money is no object when the health of our people and
our planet is whats up for bid. As well, as soon as I can reimburse you for
the package I've received, I will.

On a lighter, but of course related note, check out the end of Exodus.
Exodus 40:34-38 speaks of the "code" we've discussed before. Please read it
a couple of times. It seems to be a VERY revealing scripture!

God speed my brother. We will speak again soon!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
25 And he lighted the lamps before Jehovah; as Jehovah had commanded Moses. 26 And he put the golden altar in the tent of meeting before the veil. 27 And he burnt on it fragrant incense; as Jehovah had commanded Moses. 28 And he hung up the curtain of the entrance to the tabernacle. 29 And he put the altar of burnt-offering at the entrance to the tabernacle of the tent of meeting, and offered on it the burnt-offering and the oblation; as Jehovah had commanded Moses. 30 And he set the laver between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water in it for washing. 31 And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet out of it: 32 when they went into the tent of meeting, and when they drew near to the altar, they washed; as Jehovah had commanded Moses. 33 And he set up the court round about the tabernacle and the altar, and hung up the curtain of the gate of the court. And so Moses finished the work. 34 And the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of Jehovah filled the tabernacle. 35 And Moses could not enter into the tent of meeting, for the cloud abode on it, and the glory of Jehovah filled the tabernacle. 36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel journeyed in all their journeys. 37 And if the cloud were not taken up, then they did not journey until the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of Jehovah was on the tabernacle by day, and fire was in it by night, before the eyes of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.
Id like to thank Roger here too. My kit is wonderful I am having a remarkable expierience with the Holy oil. I 've documented the effects on the testimony thread.God bless an protect you Roger in Jesus name amen. Your sista Lilli
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: