THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
READ IT & SIGN IT! (I Stand for Peace & Justice)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steele6070
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: The American Way Reply with quote

Thank you for the post and insight regarding the current administration, however this is all old news, the un-constitutional government has for decades, possibly a century, allowed its citizens to dissolve into a second rate nation in the eyes of the world citizens. The only people who seem to be blindsided are the American people themselves (not all of us) by using the federaly controlled media. The right of free speach should be promoted by the media, not denied for the sake of government non-acountability on some issues, but we know that already as well.

The question is, Fellow Patriots, what are we going to do about it? I am sick and tired of everyone saying it can be done legislatively. Where do they get that idea from? In order for a system like that to work it has to be legal, moral, and constitutional. No longer does any of the three apply. I have posted to this board, supported individual freedoms, brought numerous members here, I am basicly done with in-action.

A "Patriot", fellow Americans is someone who loves their country strong enough to die for it, and what it stands for. I am not asking you to die, I am asking for each and every one of you to fight, fight for what is right and just, fight for the childrens sake, fight for the futures' sake, for god sakes' just fight.

After this post, some may claim I am too left for this party, some may say I am too right-winged for this party, I say too them f@#% you, I am a PATRIOT, I will stand and fight, I will sacrifice my life to have a better life for not only my childs future but every American citizen alike.

The Founding Fathers, something this "Party" relies upon, were not Men of inaction and words, they served thier country before they signed their names, and long after they continued to devote their lives, money, and heart to individual freedoms, and the American way. Therefor, I am inviting each and every one of you to my home to discuss in person, the future of America.

Monday, February, 16th, 2004

13530 Sanders Hill Rd.
Strykersville, New York, 14145

for reservations call: Andre Chernogorec Jr. (pronounced Churn-o-gore-ek)
1-716-457-3164
or contact at
Steele072@yahoo.com

"...revolution is not a right, but often an obligation"-----John Locke-------

" I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing and is neccesary in the political world, as storms (are) in the physical (world)."----John Adams------

" Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind"
-------Leonardo DaVinci-------

"Facts are stuborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they can not alter the state of facts and evidence"
-------Martin Luther------------

"[optimism] is a mania for saying things are well, when one is in hell"
------Francis Voltaire--------

"I (myself included) have sworn upon the alter of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
-------Thomas Jefferson--------
Chaffee NY, 14030
Kate
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: signed Reply with quote

read, signed, & confirmed! # 89055 here-

also breathing a (little) sigh of relief! got word that my oldest son
will be returning back to the states next month! just wish that all of
them would come home! say a little prayer when you think of it!

blessings,
--kate
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One world, one people.
Romadon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The American Way Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed 89674 thats me. hai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: