THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
RE: California

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Opa-Locka
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: RE: California Reply with quote

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Opa-Locka has been terribly remiss in my duties as a member. I have been missing, far too long. Our beloved president has declared California's Proposition 215 illegal. I have exposed every friend by my very post, to an exile more than you've witnessed in your lifetime. How very sad. Crying or Very sad

The simple reason I didn't logon until we got to our beloved Frogtown, was my fear that each would be circumspect to our beloved "Homeland Security." I would be committing those dying to the slings and arrows of political discontent. Crying or Very sad

We can buy oil from Osama bin laden for freedom, but arrest those most in need for simply toking great toke? Question

I've good news!!! California is about to pass a law that makes simple possession of toke an "infraction," rather than a misdemeanor...kinda' like a parking ticket. Very Happy

Please, forgive us Fogtowners. We're only doing the very best we can. ~Peace~
vaportrail
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this law pass?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: