THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Rastafarianism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x0x Anghellic x0x
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eurocentric
Centered or focused on Europe or European peoples, especially in relation to historical or cultural influence:

“The... current revivals of classical architecture cannot be dissociated from attempts in other fields to assert the preeminence of Eurocentric Western culture” (Hugh Honour).....

Ok before you try your attempt at "Insulting Intellectualism " Make sure you know what your calling me, And make sure you know me a bit more.. First Off. Im not from Europe Or do I study Europion Lifestyles, Or classical architecture.

Im a United States Citizen, And I work in the Music Industry, When I take my band On tour in Europe this summer. then you might be able to call me that with in rights. `til then Keep your Half Witted Comments to yourself, You have yet to be insulted By me.

Did anyone here say you Bow down to man? Good-for-Fu**ing-you. Lets try not to put words in my mouth. I have enough for you as is.

Do you have a hard time comprehending what People say to you ? What part of " I'm Done with you " Did'nt you understand? Your fighting Just to fight, your fighting the cause for Ras yourself. Which is a fruitless cause.
because your filled with hate, You have already lost & The fight never even began

Why dont you just admit you are wrong in what your doing & saying to Lilli , I & the others? We dont need you in here causing this trouble , Were peaceful people. We do Beleve in One Love Unlike you. Maybe our God Given green is'nt ment for you, It's Clouding your Judgment...

At anyrate, your in my prayers. Peace " One Love "

World Wide, One family, One nation, juggalo Nation clown
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nyahbinghi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all i have to say
dont even bother responding cuz i wont be back toargue with you dr phill amerikkkan babby's.

Selassie I know!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
x0x Anghellic x0x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal Quit thretening us with it and Be like Nike " Just Do It " In that you make Us all Happy , peace and One love Muah Fako

Much Clown Love all

World Wide, One Family, One Nation, Juggalo Nation. clown
boogie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok......now im lost....LOL......peace !!
indicaspice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read pretty much all the posts and I refuse to be drawn into a war of words against someone. Discuss, argue, dissassemble the issues, don't kill the messenger. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not everyone shares the same opinion, yet that makes neither right nor wrong.

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm closing this tread now. My god, how old are you guys? can't you make yourself clear without this ungoing insults? Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: