THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Rastafarianism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
wake up jezebel

How dare you?
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bredrin procan,

if ya really want to learn about Ras Tafari, then u have to look inside your self first. Ras Tafari isnt worldly. only spiritual.check these verses in the bible for starters. john 14:16-17 john 14:26 john 15:26 john 16:7-14 and revelation 5:5

Selassie I bless
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thank you If your trying to pass yourself off as an example Ill do without. I have Rasta friends . I respect what they have done and the progress they have made in the sacrement and religous freedom areas in my country. NJ Weedman is a outstanding example of a Rasta.

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
TrueProCannabis420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli, dont be harsh on him. I am sure he has experience some hard time related to his religion. I know the basic history of Rasta, they have went thur hardship time. But they grow florish now, i believe it has became a major religion in jamaica. AM i correct, ras?
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this will be ini last post. so i found a perfect speech by Ras Tafari for you all to see and hopefully learn. i myself thank you pro,and i apologize to anyone i may have offended....lilli, haji or anyone else.

now here some word sound power of Ras Tafari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence.

Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors.

We must stop confusing religion and spirituality.

Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle.

Spirituality is not theology or ideology.
It is simple a way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high.

Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and each other.

As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny.

This is our divine destiny."
-Haile Selassie I
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done quite alot of studying about the rastas and I know many that I cherish. NJ Weedman I respect tremendously. This man is not a good representative of them. My 90 year old mother in law taught me a very good motto when she was alive. "Live and let live". I try to Live by that. I was awake 20 mins an been called
Quote:
u people have nerve. it premature to say he;s lost ? no i dont think so its obvious this man needs guidence. and so what is hes a good friend.what are you jesus? and uh y not Say Jahovia then?

blasphemors

Quote:
i know you are spreading lies, hate and misconception.

Quote:
wake up jezebel

Im sorry I dont think I was the one being harsh
~Lilli~
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypocrit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look into the mirror! You shall find your hypocrit there.
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please delete me from your site and babylonian church
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we are not going to delete you. We are here to discuss. RAS and LILLI please stop being lil harsh on each other. I know lilli you are not the one who is harsh. BUT you are encourging him to be more harsh on you. DONT do that pls, lilli. Just ask question and learn more about his religion. I know u have know alot about things. but Look inside ur heart, ras and lilli, we care abt each others. we are bro and sis in the world. no matter what religion, what races, what location, we all are brothers and sister in our heart.
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is this, if you will look in any of i post i never spoke a word to lilli. i was speakin to el haji and lilli felt it was her duty to vex with me.
never did i call her any names, but she want to twist my words to look like i did. hmmm.

u sey i am a bad rep of rasta? well i think your a PERFECT rep of western christiandom

yet and still i man am willing to forgive and forget and start over, in order to pave more roads towards unity. lillie, the ball is in your court

p.s. true pro thx for mekkin positive outta negative. u are a true example of a humble child of tzion.i pray that your blessings are abundant.

Ras Nariyahuw
The Conquering Lion of Judah hath prevailed!!!

P.s. Haile I Selassie Emporer of the worlds oldest Christian Kingdom
x0x Anghellic x0x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well , I sat down here after being on the road, Doing a show. When I ran on to this. Ras , I dont see how you can say your not spreading hate, When with in the same post you call Lilli a Jezebel.

Hypocritic if you ask me... I thought rastas are all about " One Love. " I think Bob marly Would Flip a double ½ ganer In his grave to know someone with as much Knowledge as you Claim to have about the Rastas...

With as much hate and Anger as you Carry, I doubt your a rasta. I sir know Rastas, And to me , your no Rasta. You went way off base Even resulted In calling names, which is Juvenile.. Really now , Just how Rasta are you?

You came here to this Site and caused Much Discord to Many otherwise happy people. Jah wouldent appricate that One Bit.. Making Comments about Intellect, How much intellectual mind power did you waste to Type most of this Garb Ras?

It doesnt take Intellect to Insult , it takes Stupidity & Ignorance. Which you have shown a fine display of today. You have proven you have a lot to learn. Even Ferre had suggested that you read the other Boards to see what were about, But yet your too Closeminded to do so..

Jezebel: A woman who is regarded as evil and scheming. Phoenician princess and queen of Israel as the wife of Ahab. According to the Bible, she encouraged idolatry and was ultimately killed by Jehu.

Ras, My Mother ( lilli ) is no Jezebel

I'm done with you now. Peace & " One Love "

Much Clown Love To Others.

World Wide, One Family, One Nation, Juggalo Nation. clown

Last edited by x0x Anghellic x0x on Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Conquering Lion of Judah hath prevailed

I hardly think so.......If your refering to yourself.

The Lion of Judah to Rastas represents Haile Selassie, the Conqueror. It represents their proclaimed King of Kings as a lion is the king of all beasts. Others believe that it represents the male majority of the movement. Selassie wore a Lion of Judah ring that was given to Bob Marley at the time of Selassie's death. The where-abouts of the ring is unknown because it disappeared after Marley's death.

Quote:
Daniel 6:22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me; forasmuch as before him innocence was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

Quote:
Ecclesiastes 9 :4 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope; for a living dog is better than a dead lion

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yow. anotha man and his eurocentric mind frame.

all ya can say is bob? bob de king of rasta?

i man am a fyah warrior. i dont bow down to man . I fight for the rights of all oppresed against all oppressors with out apology.

Cho !!!!!!!!!! smell the smoke?

if people get mad at i for fighten againsnt them for fightin against rasta then i am doin i job. funny how you say u know rastas but you come on here and ridicule Ras Tafari himself.

more fyah i man blaze for ya.

i dont care what anyone think (espeacially here) but His Imperial Majesty.
no man cyant tell i nothing when them tell I Ras Tafari is evil.i fight against evil and misconception, if that tek mekkin others uncortable then so be it. dont disraspek Ras Tafari and expect HIM foot souljahs to sit idle.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if people get mad at i for fighten againsnt them for fightin against rasta then i am doin i job. funny how you say u know rastas but you come on here and ridicule Ras Tafari himself.

No one was fighting when you came in here
Quote:
i fight against evil and misconception,

There was no evil here there was unity, love repect and harmony!
Your just full of yourself arnt you?
Quote:
Chronicles 28:19 - For Jehovah humbled Judah because of Ahaz king of Israel, for he had made Judah lawless, and transgressed much against Jehovah.

Quote:
The Beattitudes

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted
Blessed are the meek,
for that shall possess the earth
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice
for they shal be satisfied
Blessed are the merciful
for they shall obtain mercy
Blessed are the clean of heart,
for they shall see God
Blessed are the peacemakers
for they shall be called children of God
Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice sake,
for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are you when men reproach you, and
persecute you, and
speaking falsely, say all manner of evil against you,
for my sake.

"The expression "I and I" is frequently heard among Rasta talk. What it means is that no person is priviledged than another in the basic truth of life. All people are totally equal. This is why many times Rastas will opt to use "I and I" instead of "you and I" because they believe that all people are bound together by the one god, Jah. "

Quote:
"Better is a dinner of herb where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith" (Proverbs 15:17)
“He Causeth the Grass to Grow for the Cattle, and Herb for the Service of Man” (Psalm 104:14)
You sir are a "stalled ox and hatred therewith" "

Trevor Stewart, a leader from the Bobo Ashanti sect, said the conference will discuss the Rastafarian faith and trying to end global conflict.

``You can't rule the world with vigor and guns and bullets. It's love that rules the world,'' Stewart said

Quote:
P.s. Haile I Selassie Emporer of the worlds oldest Christian Kingdom

Quote:
Revelation 22:13 - I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Haile I Selassie had an end ... he is dead.

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: