THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Rastafarianism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
u people have nerve. it premature to say he;s lost ? no i dont think so its obvious this man needs guidence. and so what is hes a good friend.what are you jesus? and uh y not Say Jahovia then?

blasphemors

I have a question is it rasta doctirnie to judge another human in any manner let alone such a premature manner?
~Lilli~
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he judged himself when he spoke lies and hate
TrueProCannabis420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa whoa ras, this church is all about trying to establish peace and haromeny in the world. We want to learn all kinds of religions related with cannabis. We welcome any religion to this THC ministry. By the way, WELCOME RAS! If you think other people thoughts are wrong, they might have been learning in the wrong way or from wrong people. Why dont you teach us about your religion. BE our TEACHER, BE OUR GUIDE! Teach us! We all are about learning and discussion. Not to fight. We are just trying to promote the rights for cannabis.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ras naritahuw wrote:
funny how i get reprimended for sayin some one is lost.and being Rasta i refuse to sit by and let people disraspek I king and i movement. instead of repreminded me maybe you should have a talk with all your friends about spreading lies and hate.

ps. ferre your ministry is goin in the same direction as the churches.
pure folly.

Dear brother, my logs show you have been reading only this topic on our boards. May I suggest to check out what we are about before you start making statements like that? Sorry bro, but you seem to be needingless offensive, why don't you toke up, smoke some good weed and come back when you're chilled out a little more.
To be honest, as far as I know from my history classes, Selassie wasn't the best of kings for his own people so if this is questioned by people who maybe not know what you do, please clear it up instead of starting to insult people on their views.

*just a thought

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
u people have nerve. it premature to say he;s lost ? no i dont think so its obvious this man needs guidence. and so what is hes a good friend.what are you jesus? and uh y not Say Jahovia then?

blasphemors

Did you not just judge me and call me a blasphemer? Who has put you in such a throne to judge me? I use Jehovah because it is the Fathers name. I use Jesus name because he was Jahs son. Pardon me sir but you have come in here like a mad head hunter with a sharp machete You have joined only today and call us names? Is that loving? Well not to my way of thinking. And in what way do you guide one? By ridicule and name throwing? I hardly think so.
Quote:
Mathhew 7:Matthew 7

1 Judge not, that ye may not be judged; 2 for with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you. 3 But why lookest thou on the mote that is in the eye of thy brother, but observest not the beam that is in thine eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Allow [me], I will cast out the mote from thine eye; and behold, the beam is in thine eye? 5 Hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine eye, and then thou wilt see clearly to cast out the mote out of the eye of thy brother. 6 Give not that which is holy to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before the swine, lest they trample them with their feet, and turning round rend you.

Quote:
16 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do [men] gather a bunch of grapes from thorns, or from thistles figs? 17 So every good tree produces good fruits, but the worthless tree produces bad fruits. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruits, nor a worthless tree produce good fruits. 19 Every tree not producing good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire. 20 By their fruits then surely ye shall know them. 21 Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but he that does the will of my Father who is in the heavens.

and there is an "ism" to it.... added edit....2 entries found for Rastafarianism.
Ras·ta·far·i·an·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (räst-fär--nzm, rst-fâr-)
n.
A religious and political movement originating in Jamaica in the 1930s that bases its doctrine on selections from the Bible and regards Ethiopia as the Promised Land and Haile Selassie as a messiah, with many members advocating nonviolence and rejecting materialism.

Rastafarianism

n 1: a militant black religion of the followers of Haile Selassie of Ethiopia [syn: Rastafarianism] 2: belief in Ras Tafari (Haile Selassie of Ethiopia) as the Messiah and that Africa (especially Ethiopia) is the Promised Land [syn: Rastafarianism]

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sight this. i man dont have a problem with no man unless they are fighting against ini cause. i am not here to vex or to fight, only to inform.
but am i supposed to just sit here and let these so called peaceful people down trod everything Selassie I stands for? this man haji, and others, they know that they dont know nothing about rasta. so why are they teaching other people about it? thats like a math teacher teachin kids history.

funny how im made out to be the bad one here. lol thanks for the welcome

JAH RAS TAFARI LIVES AND REIGNS
TRUE TO THE ORDER OF MELCHEZIDEK
HAILE I SELASSIE I (POWER OF THE TRINITY)
KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF YAHUDA
ELECT OF GOD
LIGHT OF THE WORLD
PRINCE OF PEACE
MR 5 by 5 REVELATION 5 !!!!!!!!!
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well lol Very Happy Laughing at the beginning you sound like bad guys. heck, u got some ppl pissed. BUT hey, we welcome anyone bro! Now for that first topic u posted... I AM ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO UR OTHER POSTS!!! lol PHEW now continue teaching us! but keep ur harsh word tone lil lower pls man!
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilli so if i was here years ago then it be okay? lol

i man have no time to fight with you people. theres enuff people in "real Life" who need to see the light before thier soul withers.

if ya dont Know about Ras Tafari then keep his name outta your mouth or you will continue to feel the burn. simple as that.

may sight be givin
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont know us any of us what we stand for nor the roads we have travled. You judge your brothers and sistas in haste.
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know you are spreading lies, hate and misconception.

lilli please dont bother to post to me anymore

YHVH bless,
ras nariyahuw
The Conquering Lion hath prevailed!!!
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont address me then. I have said all I have to say to you on the subject
its very obvious your only here to disrupt harmony and spread hate.
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not concerned about the other topics my friend.

i am only interested in truth. and the truth of the matter is, what most people posted on ras tafari is utter wickedness. is it not as the same as christians jews and muslims talkn down on other beliefs?

i see no love here, only pride and shame
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAS we are all here about peace. U just came here and corrupted us in less than 5 min. RAS, i thought ur religion is all about LIGHT, PEACE, happiness? Maybe we all can start over again and u can intro us. Why dont you Teach us? Post a new topic all about ur religion. link up some sites. I AM SURE all of the members will check out and learn better. I always said this quote "People are afraid of what they dont know, so therefore the knowledge is most powerful weapon." Pls pass on the knowledge to us.
Ras Nariyahuw
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol im speading hate? cho !!!!!!!!!!!!

wake up jezebel
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ras man! Come on.. PLS? FOR ME?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: