THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Rasta Minister seeking ministry postition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rasgeese
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Rasta Minister seeking ministry postition Reply with quote

I am the author of "The Gospel of Haile Selassie I" which is found at www.jahbranch.com If you are of understanding please understand the burden which is placed upon my life to deliver this message. I need anyone who is willing to help. Every day that goes by is one day to late for those locked in prison for the servicing of the Ganja plant. Rasta know that all scriptures are revealed and destined to come true. The fact that God will punish earth for its wrong doing haunts me. I need to get this book published for those locked away in prison being that they do not have computers to access the internet. I am willing to start anywhere anyhow if anyone is willing to step up and do something now. If you are interested or have a plan please contact the I immediately. erniebob20@yahoo.com

Ras Geese
Tafari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ras Geese,

I was just on your site last night. Very interesting and good work brother. I'm going to see what I can do to pull some funds together for this publication.

Peace; Tafari
Rasgeese

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Thanks and Praises Tafari for the I's response. It is nourishment to InI soul to know someone is willing to put forth a hand towards this blessed project. Please feel free to email the I at erniebob20@yahoo.com

Bless Up

Rastafari
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: A terrific work Reply with quote

Dear Brother and friends,

Aloha. Congratulations on the completion of your book! It's a terrific piece of revelation in itself and I believe it can do much to ease the suffering of mind, body and spirit in many people.

How to get it hard copy published? I'll pray for that and give thanks that it is done. Mahalo and aloha.

Love and respect to you,

Roger

###
Rasgeese

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger,

Thanks for the words of wisdom. Ive sent you something ive been working on by email. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Peace and Respect

JAH RASTAFARI
SacredPlants
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Rasta Minister seeking ministry postition Reply with quote

Rasgeese wrote:
I am the author of "The Gospel of Haile Selassie I" which is found at www.jahbranch.com If you are interested or have a plan please contact the I immediately. erniebob20@yahoo.com

Ras Geese

This is beautiful!

I especially like the childlike illustrations. Praise Jah! Almighty, Alpha and Omega, Creator and Sustainer of all... Very Happy

I don't know what I could add to it; I am interested however in fellowship and organisation - I've been a member of the Twelve Tribes of Israel organisation of Rastafari since 1995 and miss going to meetings, miss the fellowship, the message, the fun even. Smile Been to some great Soulful reggae parties, the I's have it! JAH!!!

Hoping to start a house of the Twelve Tribes of Israel here on the Big Island of Hawai'i some day. Your guide book would be one of the first items on the bookshelf.

Feel free to email me at sacredplanter@yahoo.com .

JAH!!!! Ras Tafari..... Selah See I!
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this one most. Must be some subliminal message in there that makes me want to smoke some Cannabis from the Holy Land. Wink

BTW, I wonder where the IDF grow theirs?
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to www.lulu.com - you can publish anything there, no cost to you. They only make money off of book sales, and they use print-on-demand technology.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: