THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Ras Tafari re-visited...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedEye
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Ras Tafari re-visited... Reply with quote

I saw the rasta thread and feel compelled to speak. I hold no ill will toward anyone of any religion, but I believe that Ras N. was upset about a statement he felt wasn't true and lashed out, since he felt he was being oppressed. I suggest he and anyone else, take a look at the Ras Tafari University testimonial, here at this link: http://www.thc-ministry.org/RastaU_Testimonial.jpg It explicitely accepts all religions and even Ras Tafari said each man was to find his own path. Just because ones path is Christian(Ras Tafari also use the Bible), ones is Buddhism, ones is Jewish, etc., god says," let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Since we are all human, then none of have the right to judge, call names, or persecute anyone. I consider myself part Rasta, since I believe in many of the ideals, but I do not limit myself to one religious teaching, since they are all only guides to leading moral lives. My girl and children ARE black or mixed and I don't believe the Rasta descriminate against anyone, unless they are confused by the babylonian smoke-screen that exists in modern society. If Ras N. or anyone feels anything said is false or incorrect, the proper way to dispute this would be to site references and factual history books that prove your points, not just harsh and hateful words. That is my feeling and I hope that we can all join together to fight oppression in our common Sacrament, Cannabis.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completed agreed with you, Crooked! This forum is all about teaching and sharing the knowledge related to holy cannabis.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderfuly put CE. My husband too is black well black and sioux indian.

I forgive you ras n. We just got off on the wrong foot.
~Lilli~
Whitegold

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I'm Welsh...what chance do i have... Very Happy

No i agree with every word crooked eye..a very inspired post Smile ...long live cannabis sacrement for all Very Happy
Cannabis Seeds UK
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Im dutch irish welsh and english. Im a real mutt lol those are my grandparents heritage.
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a mere 3/4 english 1/4 scottish. Very Happy dance
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seenohearno

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
indicaspice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the point we must remember is that each of us is entitled to voice an opinion, and it is just that an opinion. When replying to a such a thread, remember to debate the issue at hand and not flame the messenger. Not always easy to, but we can't have something like this tearing us apart. We are united in a common goal and must act accordingly.

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To right sis. We all have bad days. But UNITED we do have a powerful voice.
" Theres no time for fussing an fighting my friend/beatles"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: