THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
"Well, I'm Leaving For Crawford..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: "Well, I'm Leaving For Crawford..." Reply with quote

Not me personally. But LOTS of people ARE.

This arrived via email:
Ernest Hancock wrote:

Well, I’m leaving for Crawford.

Mari Connor is a sales rep. at 1010 KXXT and is flying to Austin on her own where I’ll pick her up to go to Crawford. We got our ‘Shiny Press Badges’ and will be part of the fun.

Several people called Charles’ show this morning to let us know they are on their way too.

Bily our webmaster created a web page for me to keep you all informed with short (1 min. or so) audioblogs (very cool new technology) at www.crawfordorbust.com. I’ll just call in on my cell every few hours and you can take the trip with me J

“If You Aren’t Having Fun,… Then You Are Doing It Wrong” – Ernest Hancock

I love this. Thousands of people -- just regular folks -- are booking flights to Waco, Texas -- and making their way to Crawford to support Cindy.

In all the darkness that surrounds us, little events like this are welcomed rays of hope -- and a reminder of the basic decency of humanity.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
indicaspice
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is great.

NO Deep integration!

What worries you masters you.

Haddon W. Robinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: