THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
"Hash Wednesday" event. U of I campus Illinois

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: "Hash Wednesday" event. U of I campus Illinois Reply with quote

I posted this on another thread asking about what members would be doing on 4/20. But I figured it should be posted here also.

This year the annual "hash wednesday" event on the U of I campus in Champaign, Ill will held on 4/20. Its on the quad behind the union building. Its being held by the student chapter of NORML & SSDP.

There will be games, flyers, brownies, talks, contests, frisbees, music, fun etc .etc
and then later there will be a ""4/20 Freedom Fest"" benefit show featuring Cormeal, Apollo Project, Amibitious Pie Party, and Zmick with One Night Stand Presents: Gueros All-Stars and more! Doors are at 7:30pm, get your tickets in advance at Hash Wednesday!

More info on the UIUC NORML/SSDP website here:
http://www.uiucnorml.org

I was at the one last year and handed out flyers and sacrament tags. It was a great day. I think I will be at this one also... Still working that out.

Anyone in the area should check it out.
I will try to take some pictures this year, if I make it, and put them on my new(soon) website. I took my camera last year but had such a good time talking to folks with questions on religious use that I forgot to take any.

Its a good day for anyone to print out some flyers on THC-Ministry, Commercial hemp, Medical Cannabis use, General Religious use info etc. etc.. Which ever you feel comfortable with, and hand them out.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not into celebrating a lot. I think a couple of balls on my girl and presents underneath for the kids will do. But she better grow fast: she is two inches right now...
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha im sorry to admit it... but im not sure what your post meant. But thanks for replying. Very Happy

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: