THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Question? Can the practitioner cards be considered....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
izzy2000ad
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Question? Can the practitioner cards be considered.... Reply with quote

Can the practitioner cards be considered the same as a perscription. in my state you cant get medical marijuana but if you have a perscription in another state your ok..
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sort of....If you're a member here your use of cannabis sacrament is REQUIRED.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Grannymouse

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here is something for you all to consider and comment upon.

Your 'cards' and church documents may actually be used against you in a court of law. The prosocution in a certain case near and dear to my heart, is threatening to use the church paperwork as evidence of 'conspiracy'. In the same light, there is word that they are attempting to NOT let the accused use a religious defense! Rolling Eyes
Pepper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is true that courts may deny a religious defense. You have to make a motion so that the court of appeals has an official record of your intention to use the religious defense. Prosecutors will intimidate people to give up their rights and take a plea bargain by any means possible.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Question? Can the practitioner cards be considered.... Reply with quote

izzy2000ad wrote:
Can the practitioner cards be considered the same as a perscription. in my state you cant get medical marijuana but if you have a perscription in another state your ok..

Religious documentation is not the same as medical documentation.

You should be able to win federal or state cases involving small amounts with religious documentation on federal land (including Washington, DC) and in the states that have a state RFRA.

You should be able to win state cases involving small amounts with medical documentation in the states that have a state medical marijuana law.

In all other states there is the possibility that a great (expensive) lawyer might be able to win a religious case.

So far only one major case has been won in federal courts for large quantities using a religious defense and that involved a Rastafarian who was able to demonstrate that the religion is a complete and real religion.

Several high profile cases have been lost in federal court for large quantities using a religious defense -- with the feds repeatedly claiming that the cannabis religion didn't qualify as an actual religion.

That's why I am working as fast as I can on my book about Am Khent Kemeticism -- because among other things I can show lots of major archaeologists, Egyptologists, historians, bible scholars, and even popes calling the ancient Egyptian religion a "religion" and indicating its great influence on world civilizations. The ancient Egyptian religion is the only religion in the world that went through all four major approaches to religion -- so there is no more complete religion.

Further, I am attempting to gather together enough evidence to clearly demonstrate that the CSA (and other similar laws) are primarily (if not exclusively) establishment of religion and prohibition of religion because those laws specifically outlaw Witchcraft, are based on Torah, Bible, and Quran verses that outlaw Witchcraft, and that the motivation for passing those laws was a fundamentalist interpretation of those verses.

http://www.prntrkmt.org/articles/articles.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: