THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Question about the THC Ministry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmork
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Question about the THC Ministry Reply with quote

I guess I'm not entirely sure where to start for the basis of my questions. I've been doing some reading, and looking around at various information and I was just wonderinf if anyone in south dakota is apart of this yet? I guess I was hoping to speak with someone reguarding your religion. I guess I haven't fully decided if I want to join, I just worry about conviction comming down upon the ones I love for my beliefs and I worry about that. As I have found the girl of my dreams, I couldn't stand to think of something I am doing bringing her trouble. I guess its kind of hard to know were to start with all my questions when I've felt a bit lost in the world.

I've always wondered why cannabis has gotten such a bad finger pointing "wrap." I guess I've always thought that seeing as God created everything, plants, animals, insects, and such. I just never understood fully why they come down so hard upon cannabis. Especialy when Meth is such a problem around here.

Gary
john s revealer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary each person has to come to the profession of his own faith If you have any doubts about your own convictions then maybe this Ministry is not for you at this time. We who have accepted this Ministry come to it with the full understanding that we may be ridiculed and persecuted and prosecuted. It is not for the faint of heart. Like the gnostic Christians of Rome we Go to the the arena and praise God for the blessing we have received and forgiving those who condemn us So if you have any doubts pray for your answer. and you will be blessed

Last edited by john s revealer on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said John,

Gary,
If you feel abit lost its because you are, why don't you pull up a chair and have a chat for a while maybe you'll find a few answers. I don't believe it's illegal to say the word cannabis, but we are fighting to keep it that way.
gmork

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm most definatly interested in learning and talking more deeply about every aspect of the THC Ministry, as well as becomming a member, I actually was kind of wondering how to become one.

It has been a bit of a rough year for me, and I have noticed more and more lately I have felt lost. I must say I don't know what condition I would be in if I did not have the stead fast love of my Lord, and the other love of my life. I do not believe I stumbled upon the information of the THC Ministry by accident, I've always believed everything has happens for a reason. I guess for many years my stance with the Lord was not all that solid, when I was younger I had my only dream shattered, and that is really where my wondering to find who I am, and who I am to be in this world started. I know through out the years weather my relationship with the Lord God may have not seemed strong in my eyes at the time, but now I see that it was when I faultered and strayed that he was preasent in my life ever more so. I must say that I never noticed much in the past that my prayers ever did much good. I guess maybe growing older the blindfold has been lifted. For not but a week ago I prayed for help in finding a job, and within the week I had an interview, and now a steady, good paying job.
I just hope that no matter what my place in the world may be, that I have the steadfast love and strength to stand up, and take my place when it is revealed what that may be.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,

You don't know how much you sound like how I was, but since I found the ministry I have relieased that this is my path and I swear to the good lord I am not lost anymore I am carrying a light and once you carry a light you can you the lights that other people are carrying and you have just got to look each other and smile.
Hope to talk to you soon
P.S Respect your employer and work hard.
jazzman986
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, and I know that if you truly wish to know the answers you seek you shall find them Gary. However, as I was reading one of your responses I noticed you said you were trying to find out who you were. A favorite quote of mine may help you. "The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who You Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be." This is a quote from the book Conversations with God, by Neale Donald Walsch. I highly recommend you to read these as I believe you, like I was several years ago, at a point where my soul was telling me it was time to come into who I was and live a complete and whole life. These books helped me to open my mind and my eyes and to really look at the world from my own eyes, and not to take what is given to me at face value. Good luck, stay around and talk to people here and I am sure that you will find what you seek. Thank God for all you have, and for what you will have and know that he is with you always.
-Rev. Stuart
"There are no “shoulds” or “shouldn’ts” in God’s world. Do what you want to do. Do what reflects you, what represents you as a grander version of your Self. If you want to feel bad, feel bad. But judge not, and neither condemn, for you know not why a thing occurs, nor to what end. And remember you this: that which you condemn will condemn you, and that which you judge, you will one day become. Rather, seek to change those things—or support others who are changing those things—which no longer reflect your highest sense of Who You Are. Yet, bless all—for all is the creation of God, through life living, and that is the highest creation."
-God
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: