THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
PUFF...PUFF... pass!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks TPC420...puff, puff, I guess I'm just in time here, puff, puff, pass..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a break Ill join you, I just love herb that makes you feel like cleaning house. It hardly feels a chore. puff puff pass.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puff... puff... puff... aaaah grins , the first toke of the day. nice.

pass...
Kate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's nothin' like a big ole fat dubbie
after a LONG day @ the saltmines!!

stoke the fire stick, lite the dubbiee
and...
puf, puff, pufff,

passing the peace stick on-
BabyBuD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im next
puff puff puffff puffff mmmmmm that was good first hit of the day too
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was doing alot of puff puff pass last night. watched all 3 lord of the rings films back to back. started at 4.30pm and ended at 4.15am. nearly 12hrs of non stop toking and choking...

time to pass it on i think...

take it easy this is a good one... bong
BabyBuD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy cow i cant believe you sat there the whole time and watched it Shocked
did it seem long? ll
well heres my first J of the day
pufff pufff... pass
PotSmokingFiend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well actually it didn't feel that bad. i thought i would probably be going 2 sleep near the end but i was quite awake and very very stoned he he he....

the fellow ship of the ring and the two towers were the extended dvds which i havn't seen before so i wanted to see them. they r good film and i was in good company getting hideously mashed so the time just flew by almost.

i sense that i'm begining to ramble so i better stop now and pass the goods on...

bongsmi grins dance grinny grinny grinny
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet yo booty was numb lol

ahhhhhhh puff puff pass
PotSmokingFiend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really cos i knew it would be a long night and so got a nice chair/sofa configuration so that i could lie down and be really comfy but also be able to reach my water, bong, weed and lighter. it was a very nice position to lie in and i stayed like that for a good few hours.

if u like the lord of the rings films then i can highly recommend sitting down for a day and watching them back to back whilst chillin with the ganja. i've gone through an 1/8 in 2 days but never mind. it was worth it.

puff... puff... pass... smoke1
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im gonna go see the new one with my husband sometime this coming week. You know they smoke a magical herb in the new one? lol
puff puff pass
PotSmokingFiend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. the herb is called pipe weed and the one they smoke is the finest of the lot, Old Toby. they actually smoke it in the first film aswell when they are still in the Shire. they smoke throughout the whole story really. i read the books a few years ago and then saw all the films countless numbers of times. they are all very good.
lilli if you hav seen the first two films then you will love this one. i hope you hav a good time
PotSmokingFiend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i almost forgot to pass the bong on...

bubble bubble bubble... cough cough... pass...
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will ty puff puff pass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: