THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Psychodelic Circus Sept 22nd London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Psychodelic Circus Sept 22nd London Reply with quote

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175038790 - check out the free sounds. Pretty good tunes to listen to while net surfin' ......

http://www.neilpike.net/circus/london.html

See you there maybe .........

viper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full write up to come. I just woke up.

Was up at 8:00am Saturday. I didn't go to bed until 3:30am this morning.

Met Gonzo (EDIT Forums member), had meal, smoke in Westminster, venue. Poor turn out, but nice atmosphere for an intimate party.

Got talking to German Zibina (Zabina?). Turned out she had a chemists in her handbag. She had some very nice speed.

Gonzo found someone with acid. Real acid. Four of us had the same hit. Gonzo & the other two were lay flat out on their backs in th middle of the dance floor with coats as pillows watching the band on stage.

Highly comical.

Lee was in top form and a genuine inspiration.

Gonzo & the other two left around 4:30am for 'a bit of a walk around'. Club closed at 6:00am.

There was a girl in a pair of lovely rail road spike heel knee high very shiney strappy fetish boots and a lovely mini skirt out fit.

"I love your boots."

"Would you like to touch them ?"

Oh Gods, like you wouldn't believe, and everything inside and between them with my tongue !

Walked around London Bridge and Tower Bridge with Zabina waiting for the trains to start running again. Went our seperate ways and I made the first train back to Liverpool from Euston at 9:35am.

Made it to the local for around 3:30pm.

More details in the proper write up to follow ............

viper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. the full story is up now - www.viperslair.co.uk/tales/circus_psychedelica.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: