THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
preacher beaten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: preacher beaten Reply with quote

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An 84-year-old minister was badly beaten while planning his Sunday sermon inside his church at 50th and Agnes last week, KMBC's Lara Moritz reported.

The Rev. Harold Reynolds (pictured, left) was preparing his sermon on Saturday when an intruder walked into the unlocked front door of the Transfiguration Church.

The attacker demanded money and got upset when Reynolds didn't have much. Priscilla Irving, a neighbor, described what happened.

"(The burglar) tied his hands behind him and stuffed an old dirty rag in his mouth, and set him on the floor and kicked and hit him again," she said.

The thief stole the minister's keys and his 1997 four-door green Ford Taurus. The car has Missouri license plates 499-LAL.

Because of the attack, Reynolds will not give his Easter sermon for the first time in 30 years, Moritz reported.

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Slide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: More on Ministers; Reply with quote

Wow that is really unbelievable just like everything else in this section and it really does sound just like ( everything in this section i mean ) like Revelation 9-11. and furthermore the anti-GOD. Of course it makes me sick and it certainly should but also we must continue on our quest of rightousness and pray for miracles to happen along with this current trend downhill to be reversed.

I would also like to say that here in Ohio and anywhere i have just recently heard a Catholic priest who just pleaded guilty to Manufacturing cannabis as he said to the court he couldnt wait untill medical use was legal and was put on a year of probation along with community service and he resigned his position plus apoligized to his family and parishiners. When i heard that i couldnt believe that he even plead guilty and it shouldnt even have been illegal in the first place as well as i heard that from John Hartman at the Ohio Cannabis Society on a simillar case and issue that rose a little while back, it was also in one of the publications of the Ohio Cannabis Society. But i think it is sad to see that i am not shure if you remember but the pope even said say no and fight against cannabis legalization and yet it is the most benificial natural rescource on the face of the earth and even that priest recognized its healing value along with in John Stossels War on Drugs War on Ourselves another priest said regarding Rastari faith that by all means they along with anyone should be able to use this seed bearing plant for meditation, worship and like they do to bring them closer to Jah as well as communicate with Jah. So as we all see then that so many high profile individuals from so many faiths/beliefs as well as so many walks of life recognize such potential benifits in every area of life from industry to health/nutrition to reducing poplution to making the soil richer and stronger for growing wherever it grow which of course is everywhere it can grow and spiritual etc. since there are just so many. Probably i would say alot more than just 35,000 uses and consistently counting praying that we can muster the strength and numbers to keep it going and growing for the greatest good of all everywhere on earth.As we know it is the wicked mans ways to prevent, try to prevent and/or support either. As we are tought truth, light and life so shall we live, be and act in such in every single way despite any aspect of negativity. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth shall set us free in eternity and glory which i believe is our destiny.

Yet we thc ministry ministers and practitioners have the solution to in such situations success that this priest and many others wouldnt even had to go through that and not to mention be able to tell the truth without shame.

I believe cannabis ( kaneh bosm exodus 30:23 and in revelation ) is a plant like tree, the tree of life, inteligence and wisdom as the lord made and blessed it as such specifically along with for the healing of the nations. I am almost certain that you will agree and i wish everyone the very best always.

Love and Light,

Rev.DeGray2
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: One more thing; Reply with quote

I didnt mean to post twice, the second one is the right one because of the added piece at the bottom. I would like to add one more thing i didnt put in that one and i know i shold have. I apoligize also for any inconveniences.

What i also should have added is that the tree of life is no drug even at all as they call the flowers f specifacally the anti cancer property thc and i will say that it is dillusion along with condition of the wicked mans ways to think otherwise in my opinion and as well as scripture. We also know of all who have supported and promoted this falsehood. One more thing is that i also believe science and history also speak for themselves.

Untill next time and beyond Be Well my brothers and my sisters.

Love and Light,

Rev.DeGray2
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen to that bro
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is also early church fathers who did this to us and supported this outright assault on our blessed lord and all that is of him. Thier even trying to ban organic foods now-unbelievable. The supreme court also extended the date on the last day for the DEA to appeal to once again try to overturn the rule that alows us to consume cannabis foods which i take every single day with love, prayer and worship of our lord. Yet we outright won the court case after a long hard battle with so many in the industry that suid. Yet it cannot even be grown domestic which makes prices for my foods and cloths pretty expensive and it is just sad the anti GOD can do any of this or even exist.

Love and Praises to Jah always and forever, he will be the one to wipe all this negativity away. Thy kingdom come, thy will will be done on earth as it is in heaven. As it was in the beggining, so shall it be in the end and his kingdom shall have no end.

Love and Light,

Rev.DeGray2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: