THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Pray for Vapor Trail - Oahu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seedselector
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Pray for Vapor Trail - Oahu Reply with quote

On Oct 2, 2007, a pal of mine in Honolulu sent Vapor Trail on a mission, a 500 @ O.

Vapor Trail never returned. Vapor Trail has a great reputation as per my pal, enjoyed many months of the good service - this time he is M.I.A.

Last thing he said was he was going to the West Side.

"Best case" he is hurt in a ditch on Oahu or in jail or dead of natural causes.

"Worst Case" he is turned into a lump of coal, a former ministery diamond. Seems my pal noticed he was looking like a junkie that night, Oct 2, 2007.

Vapor Trail has lost the car, the dog, the guitar and reeling in discomfort from an occupational injury - Oxyconton is his way out of the pain. Finally a few months ago he was bragging about a Phillipine catalogue wife, since then, even after my friend offered wedding gufts to the new couple, the subject always brought out a scoul look on Vapor Trail.

Wish my pal did computer work, just an 60 year old P.T.S.D. victam who needed his medicine/sacrament for peace of mind.

Off in the future if Vapor Trail is seen at the V.A hospital in Honolulu by my pal, there is going to be a bad vibe around the two.

With any luck Vapor needed to rip my friend off and go buy a shovel, water bucket and seeds to start over again and make things right again for all knowing him.

Try calling him at 1-317-496-0331 if you have good history and do what you can to help this situation out.

Anyone have a lead for my pal on Oahu for a real C.O.D. deal, my friends days of trusting anyone anymore are over. C.O.D. or nothing.

I'm sad for him, just realized this great spot and got to start off like this, darn.

What say you?
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you just here to solicit for cannabis? Most of us are seriously against prostituting cannabis for dollars. Also, these kinds of topics are not welcome. We are not looking to have our members baited into any kind of commerce which could bring them trouble.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
seedselector
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Minister Sent in By Roger Christie Reply with quote

Great response Brother Adams.

Baiting, no, this is the truth. I like the idea of removing money, politics and war tactics to sacramental services.

Again, the question about service comes up, MINISTRY SERVICES, then becomes my answer, the services of this ministry are to chat through the subject and get the idea of tradition, history and become Ordained and going on with a personal supply protected by law.

Oahu has no temple to grow the sacrament as such, my pal glad to be served at 500 @ O, very standard here in the black market.

What you have for an alternative to this situation?
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grow some in a closet. You can easily produce 1LB out of a 3x5 closet. I did at least that consistently for four years......Put some outdoors. I imagine somewhere like Hawaii allows for nearly year round outdoor cultivation. All it takes is a seed.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: