THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
practitioner cards
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dan wrote:

You can test our mechanism with my ID Name: Danuel Quaintance
member since 10-01-91 pin on back of card is 413

http://coc.enlightener.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=help

put in search window according to instructions dq100191413

If you will re-read the instructions at the site it say's you have to take the
first letter of their name, last letter of their name, the date they have been a member since, and the 3 digit pin off the back of their card.

the dq100191413 is the information taken off of my card by an officer of the law would be dq100191413 when this is entered as instructed at the site it will kick up my status!

You may not be familiar with information harvesting and it is quite common for powers greater than ours to invade our online databases to harvest names and addresses of whom to harrass and/or round up..

THIS IS WHY WE DID IT THE WAY WE DID, TO MAKE IT THE ONLY WAY THE INFORMATION IS OF USE, IS IN THE HANDS OF THE PERSON WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR MEMBER CARD; IN WHICH CASE THEY ALREADY HAVE YOU Rolling Eyes

Hope that helps

Enlightened Cogniscenti dan
of dan&mary's Monastery-HEMPorium
of The Church Of Cognizance

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computerman wrote:
dan wrote:

You can test our mechanism with my ID Name: Danuel Quaintance
member since 10-01-91 pin on back of card is 413

http://coc.enlightener.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=help

put in search window according to instructions dq100191413

Actually you cannot search by the name "Danuel Quaintance"... :

http://www.enlightener.net/COC/coc_search.php?id_num=Danuel+Quaintance+

produces no search results. I also tried just "Quaintaince", etc., then saw that it's looking only for a user ID number.

How would someone who doesn't have the ID card number of a COC member, get or know the ID card number, so that they can search? I would think it might be a good idea to set it up so that one may search by minister's name, location, etc.

This is a great effort in the right direction. Please tell me what php script you are using; maybe I can modify the script to be more functional... however:

Bible says do not number the Levites (generally referring to Priests/Ministers, and although not all Levites were Priests/Ministers, everyone in our THC Ministries [including the COC I would presume] *are ministers, so the scripture should apply.

Also remember that, according to the Bible at least, God punished men for numbering the tribe of Levi. Levites were always priests, ministers, so they should not be numbered, according to the Bible:

Numbers 1:47 -54  ¶But the Levites after the tribe of their fathers were not numbered among them.

For the LORD had spoken unto Moses, saying,

Enough already! The above is taken as you trying to inflict your opinion of the will of your "GOD" upon this "COGNISCENTI", me, for making it difficult for the cops to harvest your name and location so they can just come and get you all; based on the probable cause you all have provided in your post here on this very board, where you all testify to possessing a substance that ROME don't want you to have, and I am offended that you are going to lecture me with your scripture in the standard CHRISTIAN fashion. I go by the AVESTA that is where I find MY RELIGION so please let's keeps these assults out of the topic.

Thanks for the offer on the help with my programming. I began an interest in electronics in 1964, built ham gear, computers when there were no personal computer operating systems SWTP 6800 kit with tv converted to monitor, wrote Compularm software for remote monitoring of Digital sensors I designed and built. Have never left my interest in computers and wrote machine level programing of the sinclair ZX80 when it first came out with 2k of ram. Currently I have 3 computers networked here at mary and my place with wireless links up to each of the kids houses with a 24/7 600k baud turbocell link guaranteed up and down feeding all of us. Most of our computer have at least 2 if not 3 operating systems so we can multi-boot win98, XP pro, Mandrake Linux.

Anyway thanks for the offer but I think I know what I was trying to achieve. Twisted Evil

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

claps

Although I respect everyone's individual religion I'd prefer the adverts to be kept off general forum pages.

peace Smile
dj id
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Back of cards Reply with quote

pakaloha wrote:

The religious statement (I think the question is about) is the affidavit on the back of the Sanctuary signs.

Could anyone tell me what an affadavit is please?
The only other time I remember hearing it mentioned was when I was being thrown out of my flat/church in Byker, Newcasle (in the UK).
I had written on the wall "church of id" and was doing some serious caning at the time!

Also how do I get a membership card?
dj id
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Rodger L. Poole wrote:
High folks!
Just caught this post and wanted to put my two cents in...In Rev. Chazmans post, there is a part with boxes beside statements of what rights you are invoking if unduly harassed by a well meaning, but misguided law enforcement officer;) I like that alot. After all, the card is a tool, isnt it? I think that would help make it the most effective tool it can be. It lets this person know right up front you are fully aware of your rights, and it helps you to learn and remember them, and most of all, remember not to panic! help It would give me more peace of mind to know i didnt have to remember all of my rights at a crucial moment, and to know i have so many rights to invoke. What does everyone else think?

Rodger

I agree only I live in the UK and so American law does not apply in quite the same way over here....
Does anyone know what laws should be best quoted to over zealous law enforcement officials in the UK?
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess sibannac, Echo, HvFuel and other ministers from the UK can help you with those questions, at the moment they are working on this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

af·fi·da·vit ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-dvt)
n.
A written declaration made under oath before a notary public or other authorized officer.
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dj,

We're working mainly around the European Convention on Human Rights (http://www.echr.coe.int/Convention/webConvenENG.pdf ) Article 9, and the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights ( http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html ) Article 18. Both of which protect your freedom of religion. Once the new EU Constitution comes into force ( http://www.dw-world.de/dwelle/cda/detail/dwelle.cda.detail.download/0,3830,982730_67670,00.pdf ) Article 11-10 works in the same way. All of which will be used to prove religious exception to the current cannabis prohibition law.

At the moment we are rewording standard Ministry documentation to fit in with European law and tweaking the language slightly to suit European sensibilities. This is work in progress and all changes will be posted for discussion.

peace Smile
dj id
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That EU document is pretty big man!
I'm gonna have to try and have another look at that when my brain is a bit more switched on....
Can I pay for the sacrament kit with a debit card or does it only work with a credit card?
I've got a bank card with a visa sign on but it's a debit not credit one....

Spotted some interesting bits on that EU thing though, something about being allowed to conduct a business freely within EU and national laws and also the freedom to choose what work to do... Have to mention that to my mate, the dole were trying to get him to work at IKEA when he wants a job in a library or a book shop.
Also the right to be a conciensous ( I think I spelt that wrong...) objector.
I object to the fact that most of the people I know seem to be slaves and work to only just survive....
I keep telling people it's against my religion to work!
Smile Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: