THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
practitioner cards
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tempest135
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: practitioner cards Reply with quote

does anyone have a copy of the legal rights described on the back of these practicioner cards??
http://www.thc-ministry.org/Practioner-Cards.jpg

thanks Very Happy
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe one of our American members can help you with this question. On our Dutch practitioner cards there's nothing written on the back, but there's no need for it here also.

Here's a picture of our card :

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tempest135

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody in the states that can help me out w/ my q?

Surprised
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing on the back of mine either... I have actualy thought there ought to be though. I had thought about writing Roger in fact to ask him if I could do so.. But no, nothing on the back of mine.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
tempest135

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright thanks for the response Smile
i agree something should be on the back though, just my 2cents
pakaloha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Back of cards Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Aloha. Thanks for your inquiry about the back of cards. So far - so good.

On occassion I pick a small, fresh, perfectly-shaped cannabis leaf and laminate it on the back of my id card. When I met the federal prosecutor here in Hawai'i I handed him one like that 'for emphasis' as we were introduced. He smiled and we have been on friendly terms ever since.

The religious statement (I think the question is about) is the affidavit on the back of the Sanctuary signs.

I'm open to making our id cards better and stronger and more effective. Any ideas as to what we might print on the back? Please let me know.

Mahalo and aloha,

Roger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Back of cards Reply with quote

pakaloha wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm open to making our id cards better and stronger and more effective. Any ideas as to what we might print on the back? Please let me know.

Mahalo and aloha,

Roger

I think the back might have any of the following to make it readily available to anyone looking at it. Any one or a combination might be usefull:
--------------
Amendments to the Constitution Article [I.]
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
------------------

"And God said, Behold, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
(Genesis 1:11)
"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
(Genesis 1:12)
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."
(Genesis 1:29)
“And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.”
(Genesis 1:30)
And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29
------------------------------------

“In this Land of equal liberty it is
our boast, that a man’s religious
tenets will not forfeit the protection
of the Laws, nor deprive him of the
right of attaining and holding the
highest Offices that are known in
the United States.”
George Washington
----------------------------------

I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all of the following rights and
privileges afforded to me by the U.S. Constitution:
 I invoke and refuse to waive my Fifth Amendment right to
remain silent. Do not ask me any questions.
 I invoke and refuse to waive my Sixth Amendment right to an
attorney of my choice. Do not ask me any questions without my
attorney present.
 I invoke and refuse to waive all privileges and rights pursuant
to the case Miranda v. Arizona. Do not ask me any questions or make
any comment to me about this decision.
 I invoke and refuse to waive my Fourth Amendment right to be
free from unreasonable searches and seizures. I do not consent to
any search or seizure of myself, my home, or of any property in my
possession. Do not ask me about my ownership interest in any
property. I do not consent to this contact with you. If I am not
presently under arrest or under investigatory detention, please allow
me to leave.
 Any statement I make, or alleged consent I give, in response
to your questions is hereby made under protest and under duress and
in submission to your claim of lawful authority to force me to provide
you with information.

"Universal Declaration of Human Rights".
Article 18
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance
--------------------------------

Cannabis, A Sacrament of the Religion of the THC Ministry
MEMBERS OF THE THC MINISTRY AMSTERDAM ARE MANDATED TO USE CANNABIS SACRAMENT IN WORSHIP PRACTICES BECAUSE WE BELIEVE
THAT SACRAMENTAL CANNABIS:

AMPLIFIES THE WORSHIP OF GOD
HELPS CULTIVATE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH RELIGION
INCREASES SPIRITUAL ELEVATION
BRINGS MAN TO GOD
INCREASES ABILITY TO FEEL THE PRESENCE OF GOD
HELPS CONQUER ADDICTION TO TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL
CREATES PEACE
HELPS EVOLVE THE SOUL
SERVES GOD AS A MEANS OF HEALING
ENHANCES SPIRITUAL RECEPTIVITY
EXERCISE IN ACQUIRING GODLIKE ATTRIBUTES BY SHARING
IS A GOOD THOUGHT STIMULATING NEURO-HORMONE
-------------------------------------------------

PUBLIC LAW 97-280 - OCT. 4, 1982
Public Law 97-280 96 STAT. 1211 (97th Congress)
Joint Resolution
Authorizing and requesting the President
to proclaim 1983 as the "Year of the Bible".
Whereas the Bible, the Word of God, has made a unique contribution in shaping the United States as a distinctive and blessed nation and people;
Whereas deeply held religious convictions springing from the Holy Scriptures led to the early settlement of our Nation;
Whereas Biblical teachings inspired concepts of civil government that are contained in our Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States;
Whereas many of our great national leaders --among them Presidents Washington, Jackson, Lincoln and Wilson --paid tribute to the surpassing influence of the Bible in our country’s development, as in the words of President Jackson that the Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests";
Whereas the history of our Nation clearly illustrates the value of voluntarily applying the teachings of the Scriptures in the lives of individuals, families and societies;
Whereas this Nation now faces great challenges that will test this Nation as it has never been tested before; and
Whereas that renewing our knowledge of and faith in God through Holy Scripture can strengthen us as a nation and a people: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the President is authorized and requested to designate 1983 as a national "Year of the Bible" in recognition of both the formative influence the Bible has been for our Nation, and our national need to study and apply the teachings of the Holy Scriptures.
Approved October 4, 1982
Sept. 21, considered and passed House.

Anyway you get the idea... I think any of this can be usefull.

Peace Smile
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also struggled with this, and have put the declaration of rights on early cards of our church members, along with a declaration that cannabis is an essential part of our "MODE" of religious worship... There just got to be to much to include in such a small place and people especially cops will get bored quickly if you give them to much to read! Wink Or "I don't interpret the law, I just enforce it".

We ended up with just a simple notice to law enforcement officers to check the Authorities of the person at the Cultural Information Center of the Church Of Cognizance.....

here is a poor sample of one of our cards

For now the mechanism is to get them to the website to check us out and if they are told by the cogniscenti presenting the card to go to the help menu at the top of the pages they can check the persons membership status in our database... The data base only has the name of their monastery and their standing with the church... All personal information collected in the pledge is kept off of computers and locked in filing cabinets with one of our sanctuary signs on it. There will be no name harvesting by the feds from our databases as that has been the downfall of a few other upstart cannabis religions of the near past...

You can test our mechanism with my ID Name: Danuel Quaintance
member since 10-01-91 pin on back of card is 413

http://coc.enlightener.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=help

put in search window according to instructions dq100191413

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Another Thought, Reply with quote

Mabey our mandate and no compelling interest would even be good along with RFRA, RLPA and RLIPA. Just a thought and please let me know what else more everyone in our community thinks on this. I would love to know more on this.

Love and Light,

Rev.DeGray2
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Back of id cards Reply with quote

Aloha,

Thanks for your inquiry. So far, the back of the cards are blank and serve zero purpose. I'm looking into new and secure id cards now as an upgrade for our future with a built-in phone service and other features attached. One of our members had a good idea for an upgrade recently and I do think we can find something out there.

Imagineering our future,

Roger
sara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Ferre and everyone,

can you help me to get such a nice card too?

I love to see the ministry grow.

Sara
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Hello Sara Reply with quote

Dear Friend,

Aloha. Please e-me your mailing address and I will put a nice present in the mail to you for your exceptional good works, your big heart and your lovely spirit.

All the very best to you and yours,

Roger
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High folks!
Just caught this post and wanted to put my two cents in...In Rev. Chazmans post, there is a part with boxes beside statements of what rights you are invoking if unduly harassed by a well meaning, but misguided law enforcement officer;) I like that alot. After all, the card is a tool, isnt it? I think that would help make it the most effective tool it can be. It lets this person know right up front you are fully aware of your rights, and it helps you to learn and remember them, and most of all, remember not to panic! help It would give me more peace of mind to know i didnt have to remember all of my rights at a crucial moment, and to know i have so many rights to invoke. What does everyone else think?

Rodger
dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As discussed earlier there isn't enough room to put all that good information on the back. However there is nothing to keep a person from printing up a fold-up with all the good info in Rev Chazman's post and also carrying that with you for that ever so important, and nerve racking moment when all wisdom seems to vanish.
In fact after a little confrontation we had here just the other day, dealing with accusations of a bong being smoked in the parking lot of the public pool we had rented for our grandaughters 12th birthday, and request to perform the good ole unwarranted search, I think it would be a good Idea to have your Sanctuary Kit and any Independant research with you as it took over an hour of discussing religious use consquences, and rights, surrounding their harrassing actions toward a member; of which I happened to be in the vicinity of when all this came down.
I explained My right to be present with this person as their Clergy the lack of victums, the officers duties to uphold the constitution, reminded them of what happened with the guards/police after Hitlers administration and that this was very simular, and was about to come to an end also.
Then after agreeing to admonish the member for disobeying our pledge by using it in a public place, causing a public disturbance because much doubt remains in officers minds about our rights, the officer of the city agreed to let everyone go. But let me tell you it is definately a time where the officers are trained to maintain confusion so it is a good Idea to have some help.

Enlightened Cogniscenti dan
of The Church Of Cognizance

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Computerman
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan wrote:

You can test our mechanism with my ID Name: Danuel Quaintance
member since 10-01-91 pin on back of card is 413

http://coc.enlightener.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=help

put in search window according to instructions dq100191413

Actually you cannot search by the name "Danuel Quaintance"... :

http://www.enlightener.net/COC/coc_search.php?id_num=Danuel+Quaintance+

produces no search results. I also tried just "Quaintaince", etc., then saw that it's looking only for a user ID number.

How would someone who doesn't have the ID card number of a COC member, get or know the ID card number, so that they can search? I would think it might be a good idea to set it up so that one may search by minister's name, location, etc.

This is a great effort in the right direction. Please tell me what php script you are using; maybe I can modify the script to be more functional... however:

Bible says do not number the Levites (generally referring to Priests/Ministers, and although not all Levites were Priests/Ministers, everyone in our THC Ministries [including the COC I would presume] *are ministers, so the scripture should apply.

Also remember that, according to the Bible at least, God punished men for numbering the tribe of Levi. Levites were always priests, ministers, so they should not be numbered, according to the Bible:

Numbers 1:47 -54  ¶But the Levites after the tribe of their fathers were not numbered among them.

For the LORD had spoken unto Moses, saying,

Only thou shalt not number the tribe of Levi, neither take the sum of them among the children of Israel:

But thou shalt appoint the Levites over the tabernacle of testimony, and over all the vessels thereof, and over all things that belong to it: they shall bear the tabernacle, and all the vessels thereof; and they shall minister unto it, and shall encamp round about the tabernacle.

And when the tabernacle setteth forward, the Levites shall take it down: and when the tabernacle is to be pitched, the Levites shall set it up: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.

And the children of Israel shall pitch their tents, every man by his own camp, and every man by his own standard, throughout their hosts.

But the Levites shall pitch round about the tabernacle of testimony, that there be no wrath upon the congregation of the children of Israel: and the Levites shall keep the charge of the tabernacle of testimony.

And the children of Israel did according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did they.

A very informative study on what a Levite is can be found here:

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/levites.htm

The laws serve the vigilant, not those who sleep upon their rights.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: