THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
pot chocolate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Jon_Paul
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: pot chocolate Reply with quote

i tried this recipe out over christmas and it worked wonderfully. i hope you all enjoy.

a while ago there was a thread about making tea out of stems and seeds, various requirements for the mixture and what the best way to do it was. well i came up with a way that i think works pretty well and does the trick:

Pot Chocolate

ingredients:
8oz milk (try different types. the more fat the better, i believe)
1 packet hot chocolate mix
1tbsp vanilla extract (adds a light layer of subtle sweetness to compliment the strong chocolate flavor)
1tbsp cinnamon (adds just the spice to warm up this cold-weather beverage)

the only real difference with my recipe is that instead of using hot water you use steamed milk. pour your collection of stems, seeds, and shake into the milk and steam it! not too many people have espresso machines or steamings wands in their home, but the same effect can be ellicted by boiling the milk. keep a thermomater in the milk and take it off the heat around 170 degrees. that keeps it from scalding and is the coffee-industry standard when making latte's. while it's steaming feel free to add the vanilla, cinnamon, and any other spices you fancy. the chocolate is a full canvas of steady flavor, and its fun to dab complimentary flavors here and there. once the milk is steamed pour it over the hot chocolate mix and stir. one of the reasons its so handy is that you definitely have all of the ingredients on hand all the time because they're used in other things. I made a mug of this over christmas and got a mellow soothing body high and a mental lullabye of a high. very nice way to snuggle down for a long winter's nap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: