THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Please join me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Please join me Reply with quote

At skippingchurch.com The administrater is really nice and I have opened up the cannabis /biblical discussion on their forum and its to a group of christians who are for the most aware of the mistranslations in the bibles and its led to a really nice discussion. Its really an excellant oppurtunity to express ourselves to some unique Christians who are cannabis illiterate but sick of church..Please join me.
http://skippinchurch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
meek_mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Thank you Lilli Reply with quote

Thank you lilli for the website. I would love to talk to christians that want to discuss sacrament. That is one of the many gift God has granted me to be good at. I can also see what other christians really have to say about cannabis. Thanks again and I'll see you there.

Rev. Michael T
Solider for Christ and Cannabis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: