THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
-=philosophy wars=-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=//Mika~Pants\\=-
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: -=philosophy wars=- Reply with quote

Karma,.. Do unto others,.. Harm nothing, not even yourself,..
Each religious doctrine, to me, says the same thing essentially.
They each present a basic set of rules and guidlines so we may function as a society.
Each is a Human speculation of our origins. sprinkled with stories of morality issues that concerned us at the time it was written, and because human nature is slow to change, concernes us now.
The old testiment, in its entirety, seems not much more than the liniage of the hebrew people and the guidlines set for getting along with each other and basic survival without refrigeration.
(Blah beget blah into infinity) I'm not Hebrew.
We all agree that there must be a source from whence all this came.
We give this source a name and we squabble over its' title.
Or we can remove all "persona" and call it the Tau.
My point is,.. Even if there is no sengent "God" and everything took form from complex amino acids under the right conditions for growth,
the plant we call our sacriment remains as much of the "big picture"
as any other.
It was here before we had the sense to write about it as a species.
It will be here when we inevitably destroy ourselvs with our constant bickering between nations.
What gives Humanity the right to moderate a planet and its' yields that we've only been a part of for a blink of its' existance?

My personal belief on this matter is:
when you kill a plant souly for its' alkyloid, (i.e. coca leavs to cocaine, opium gum to heroine and morphine etc,..) Your fucking with Karma!
When you use a plant as a whole, you should be just fine.

Love you all to bits!
Rev. Mika. rocker
jonhomebrewer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: alkoids Reply with quote

now youve got me thinking about alcohol and how it is formed. well i do know beer just happens due to natural yeasts in the air (belgian style) (lambic ed.)so i guess it isnt the same as cocaine (at least until we add fire and distill it. its funny, grains dont contain sugars (fermentable amounts) until they are malted and mashed, but malting grain is just sprouting them to form an enzyme then stopping the sprout, then mashing slowly turns the ground grains into sugar. But mashing takes heat! i dont know if fire is needed or if some natural way is possible. i forget the temps needed to be reached for mashing since i get all ingredients(extract) in canada and dont mash anymore(cheap).

beautiful statement about karma's message being relatively universal to all "religions" jonhomebrewer@yahoo.com jon *&^%$

Last edited by jonhomebrewer on Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jon, bring some of your home made drinks at the Festival next year. Do you put cannabis in it? Wink

Mika, interesting thought. I have no doubt of cannabis use being moral. It's instinctive, no matter what the laws governing its production and use are.

By the way, what are your thoughts about hashish. There you don't consume the plant as a whole... still I think it's a very moral product. Again, following my instinct... Smile

Echo

jonhomebrewer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: reply to echo Reply with quote

i love the way you put it, Cannabis use is instinctive. How true. It inspired me to post mans common denominator. maybe being nonnative to english is a blessing. loving you brother
-=//Mika~Pants\\=-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

|I'd Love to try your home crafted beers jonhomebrewer!
A mug-o-beer from time to time may even be benificial.
Its when one rots out their innards with exessive amounts of alcahol that it's a karmic problem.

Keep on brewin' bro.

Oh, and Echo,.. |There's no pot or hash "addicts" runnin' around killing each other for a fix.
No problems there.

Love to all
Rev. Mika. rocker
indicaspice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex husband used to make his own brew. Me I don't drink beer.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: