THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Petition to Abolish the Government of the USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Petition to Abolish the Government of the USA Reply with quote

http://www.petitiononline.com/antigovt/petition.html

I just found this online petition, it reminded me of Broher Adam who many times in the past said somehing in the line of; "we should abolish the government and start all over again because this current system is beyond repair."

Apparently brother Adam is far from the only one who has this view...

Quote:
To: All those currently exercising positions of responsibility in the Government of the United States of America, whether elected or appointed, and whether at the federal, state, or local level

Whereas the United States Government's claim to legitimacy is purportedly based on such principles as the consent of the governed, human equality, and the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; and

Whereas few if any of those over whom you claim authority have ever consented to such governance; and

Whereas governments, as claimants to such authority over others, are by their nature inconsistent with human equality; and

Whereas your laws, ordinances, decrees, and policies generally stand in violation, directly or indirectly, of the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;

We, the undersigned, hereby demand:

That you cease to claim to be acting in our name or as our agents; and

That you cease all attempts to exercise authority over your fellow human beings, on this continent or elsewhere; and

That you work to dismantle the institution or set of institutions known as the Government of the United States of America, in every branch and at every level, as speedily as possible; and

That you make no attempt to interfere with its replacement by voluntary associations of free and equal individuals.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe....right up my ally! I totally believe that we tried. We gave it our best. We totally failed. HOWEVER....these are DANGEROUS times, and I will not settle for anything less than restoration of the states power and our republic as it was originally intended with ONLY such revisions as necessary to SQUASH large government and DESTROY it's secrecy, RESTORE the separation of powers, and INCREASE citizens ability to STOP rogue elements from gaining a foothold in our government. We've had our 230 years being LIED into living like a democracy. We've had 230 years of manipulation of the original intentions of our honest (read: few) forefathers to know how not to allow any one person, group of persons, etc to hold power over the people. We are the TRUE MASTERS because you want to lay it all down, we outnumber those bastards who wish to oppress us 10,000 to 1.

I just don't want people getting the idea that I support abolishing our government in the wrong fashion. I support doing just as our constitution instructs us to do as we see fit in order to protect our life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Our government is without a doubt turned into an empire, and either we reign it in, or we suffer the entire wrath of the karma for it's actions.

Petitions like this do scare me though because there is a VERY real threat of losing our national sovereignty, and that's something I will die to protect. There is also a VERY real danger of the piper leading us all to the slaughter. We must be very careful how we go about abolishing our govt and starting over lest we end up part of a larger, more devious union. Power must go back to the people. They need to control their own lives again.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: