THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Peace and the Herb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A SilverSpirit
Happy to be here
Happy to be here

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:19 am    Post subject: Peace and the Herb Reply with quote

They're afraid to legalize it; people might decide not to fight their wars anymore.
The day we'll have peace is the day enough people refuse to fight, whether or not they smoke it. That day will come, we just need to direct our collective consciousness to achieving that goal, for the good of all and our very existence.
I love my country (United States), but I hate the government's policies. The world is beginning to realize there are many here who feel as I do. People know what really happened with the last election, when that thief stole the office from it's rightful winner. He had to allow the terrorist attacks so he could rally the people behind him and impose his agenda of denying our civil liberties. Most of us here know all this, and the rest of the world will too, if they don't already.
The truth will come out, and the lies will be buried. I pray we learned from all these events so they never happen again.
If we're to have world peace we must first find that peace within ourselves.

Sincerely, In Peace & Friendship,

A SilverSpirit
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome at the ministry A SilverSpirit, yes you're right about this and don't worry, I guess "the world" knows better what's going on in the States than most U.S. citizens, "the world" isn't indoctrinated like the Americans are with that BS media propaganda you guys have up there. "The world" is waiting for the next elections in the U.S. and "the world" hopes those fascists ruling the country now are send home or impeached.

Again, a very warm welcome here. Cool

Btw, if you click on "profile" on top of this page you can set your avatar (there are many in the avatar gallery) and your signature and such. You can also upload your own avatar from your pc into the server if you have one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
A SilverSpirit
Happy to be here
Happy to be here

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for replying. I hope things change soon, the fascists think they can tell the world what to do, and i'm glad many are just saying no.
speaking of war, the war on the people, I'm passing along the links about the technology being put into things to track customers. This is an invasion of privacy to the max. Glad I saw it and passed it along.
I have my avatar working and am very happy with it, thanks for mentioning that too.

Sincerely, A SilverSpirit Smile
Jason
Creativity team member
Creativity team member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Here i get this.....

Quote:
Mice lacking the CB1 receptors don't like any changes. If they are moved to another part of the cage they act upset and when they are put back to the original spot in the cage they relax, but if then put into another part of the cage they get upset again. Comment: I wonder if people, especially drug warriors, had their CB1 receptors blocked then they would resist change and the ones of us that have unblocked CB1 receptors enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids are a lot more relaxed and not paranoid about or over change. Interesting thought. It turns out that that thought is absolutely correct. Many people' brains are not capable of a good connection to the CB1 CB2 receptors.

I would like to replace "mice" above to "rats" and then this explains why the established order is scared to death, they cannot handle progressive change or even any change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: