THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
our brother njweedman had this posted up on og earlier today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev.Holden Greene
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: our brother njweedman had this posted up on og earlier today Reply with quote

Njweedman 4 Governor

GREETINGS 420,

After last's years "Political fiasco" of New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey being forced to resign because he attempted to give the job of director of New Jersey Homeland security to his gay lover. This years Governors race will be watched by the entire countries media outlets. It is expected that Senator Jon Corzine will represent the Democrats and millionaire Forrester will represent the Republicans. I'm looking forward to gaining much publicity for our cause: LEGALIZATION.

I NJWEEDMAN will be representing the state's "POTHEADS". I don't really think I'll win, I want exposure for our cause: LEGALIZATION. The publicity will be enormous and despite what negative image many of you "may" have of me. I did get the most votes of any third party candidate in last years CONGRESSIONAL race(s) in New Jersey and I've become a state-wide (if not nation-wide) counter-culture celebrity.
PLEASE SEE: http://www.njweedman.com/2004results.html

I want to ask if you could please help me with a small contribution. I'd like to do a lot of my campaigning in a "WEEDMAN-SUIT". I need just $600.oo more dollars to get it from ACTION-ACTORS the maker. I predict the publicity of campaigning in a "weedman suit" will get me far more publicity than I could ever pay for. Some may think this is stupid and give us a stupid image be others will see the "publicity" angle. I have no money! This stunt will create interest and bring people to my web-site www.njweedman.com - I predict I will get 10's of thousands of votes. Last year I got 7,000 votes from just my county, state wide (21 counties) I'm sure I could get over 100,000 votes. Even if it is a goof vote, it will get millions of New Jersians to talk about LEGALIZATION. This will be far more effective than writing POLITICIANS, it will give millions who don't vote a chance to send a message to the politicans, any vote for me is a vote for legalization.

We don't have citizen iniatives in New Jersey, we can't get this issue on our ballots

So now I ask you, if you could help me with this final $600.oo Please can you donate to my run for Governor. Any amout will be fine with me. Every little bit will help me get to my goal with-out taking from my families resourse's.

THANK-YOU,
ED "njweedman" FORCHION

TO DONATE: http://www.njweedman.com/contrib.htm

PLEASE RE-SEND THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR E-MAIL LISTS and POST IT ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD YOU KNOW OF - PLEASE!!!

Tyler Durdan
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This email confirms that you have paid legalize_marijuana_party@yahoo.com (legalize_marijuana_party@yahoo.com) $30.00 USD using PayPal.

come on guys we can all afford at least $4.20 right

click on the contribute link then click on the drawing of the suit & it takes you to a custom costume site he plans to go through.

check out all the possibilities.

Tyler Durdan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: