THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Origins of the New Testament...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, Quenzer.

Shut the fuck up.

If you have personal problems with Ferre, keep it to private messages. I don't want to read that bullshit, and anyone who reads your response to your link can see you have personal issues with Ferre.

Deal with personal issues in private. If it's a personality conflict, suck it up. Stop posting crap like this, please, it accomplishes nothing (aside from making YOU look like a jackass.)
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quenzer has some issues with my presence at a forum which I used to maintain for several years?

Laughing

Funny how my opinion on the weasel of pot stirred so much emotions and when I was told that it was prayers which prevented him from getting punished harder than he was, instead of an email campaign from numerous people towards the judge which could have influenced the verdict, and when I showed the person who told me that it was the prayers that did it, with a link to scientific proof, that prayers indeed have proven to have a negative effect, if any, quenzer jumpes in whining about me attacking them.

I was not attacking at all, I replied to a totally unfounded remark addressed to me and showed why it was unfounded with a link to a scientific report which proved that my remark was not unfounded at all.

This is called communicating, not attacking. When he regards this as an attack he has some serious issues indeed.

Smile

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Ferre, I know. Some people can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and an attempt to humiliate/disempower someone. There are quite a few people who can't even tell which they're doing when they get into a disagreement with someone else.

I try to avoid that for myself by constantly questioning and reviewing my actions/thoughts.
viper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to Craig-the con-x Ferre is completely right. He needs scafolding and a long set of ladders to be able to reach up to whale shit.

I've investigated him myself, and I know how the real players over in the USA view this .............. 'individual'.

Let him reap the harvest of the seeds he himself did sow.

................... and may the harvest be bountyful.

Personally I wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire, but that's just my opinion.

Now, Danny, please (and the rest of you take note too)- lets not get into all that us and them christians are persecuted crap again.

I won't stand for it.

Enough of the shit slinging.

The god-botherers and forlock touchers have their own site now, and welcome.

Over here we do not follow such foolish ideas.

We don't even want to hear the illogical rhetoric of them.

That debate is over.

Roger and the Lilli Fan Club lost.

Roger & Co. are gone.

Get over it, accept it, move on.

Now make your choice, put up and shut up - go where you feel more at home, adjust your attitude, or be shut up.

The days of angry flame war threads has drawn to an end.

I do not wish see any more of this deliberate stirring of 'settled' affairs. It does little good and makes us all look silly to casual visitors.

.................. and worse still, it's boring.

Lastly I believe Ferre has the right to defend his position when such harsh, unjust, and malevolent charges are made against his character. After all the work he has put into the Ministry in both camps I feel he's earned his right to comment at .org as he feels requisite.

Now, shall we move on and step forwards please folken.

reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attacks on christians aside, the intent behind telling a religious group that their prayers/intentions make no difference if not a negative difference. It seems like a way to fuel the fire. I know many people on this forum who feel their prayer/intention/meditations are extremely sugnificant if not externally then at least in the form of the laws of attraction. I don't understand why if it was simply intended to point out a study he found why he would throw it out there rather than in a place he is openly welcome rather than poke at the wounds between him and them.
I am not on a personal mission. This is simply what I've seen. I'm done with the subject. Sorry to have hurt anyones feelings.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much, much better, Quenzer. You posted how you felt with a neutral voice that can't be connotated as being offensive or defensive. That's a step towards better communication, which means a better understanding for everyone.

And, thanks Smile I'm glad to see the intent of my assaultive writing bare true.
viper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reverendquenzer wrote:
attacks on christians aside, the intent behind telling a religious group that their prayers/intentions make no difference if not a negative difference. It seems like a way to fuel the fire. I know many people on this forum who feel their prayer/intention/meditations are extremely sugnificant if not externally then at least in the form of the laws of attraction. I don't understand why if it was simply intended to point out a study he found why he would throw it out there rather than in a place he is openly welcome rather than poke at the wounds between him and them.
I am not on a personal mission. This is simply what I've seen. I'm done with the subject. Sorry to have hurt anyones feelings.

I'd point out this much Danny; -

I am more worried about your reaction than I am about Ferre's intentions.

You choose to attack and kill the messenger who brings news of a different point of view, rather than examine the new idea and, with reason make your counter arguement without the drama and accomanying 'excitement' so characteristic of adolescents.

It's a knee jerk reaction worthy of any religious fanatic.

Sort yourself out.

reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still learning how to properly direct my words. I have always been an agressive person and have been learning to control my anger problems and believe it or not even my first response was controlled in comparison to my former ways. Sharing with people in this ministry both here and .org have helped me to see that people do give a damn about someone aside from themselves so seeing one of the primary voices of this forum "attacking", as i took it, other members offended that thought and showed the opposite of what I get from this ministry. I am trying to more properly address issues like this and I will continue to develope that ability.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries dude. If you're pissed off when you post, say it. "I'm pissed off, and this is why." It'll help us understand what the problem is, and it'll also help you understand why you feel the way you do about certain things.

Anger's usually just a response to pain - and if you examine it in-depth, you'll be able to understand why something pains you, and be able to gain insights on a better way for you to approach the problem.

Thanks for taking the time to post to us, I appreciate hearing another person's thoughts and ideas and viewing the source of those thoughts/ideas.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RevErikM wrote:
No worries dude. If you're pissed off when you post, say it. "I'm pissed off, and this is why." It'll help us understand what the problem is, and it'll also help you understand why you feel the way you do about certain things.

I am pissed off because more than one million Americans are in jail or prison for cannabis (mostly "parole violations" for having cannabinoids in their urine during testing).

The tests are designed to intentionally give false positives for the use of cannabis seed oil (the ONLY naturally occurring oil with the exact proportion of LA and LNA essential fatty acids needed by the human body) and the use of cannabis seed meal (the ONLY plant food that contains ALL of the essential amino acids needed by the human body).
viper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough Danny.

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...missed some things over the last four days. I had to move to avoid eviction, but I might actually buy the house we've moved into if I can get some work flowing but surgery has me down still after 4 months. Moving bailed us out of the worst....glad to see all is sorted here at the ministry. I'm going to just suck up all the pain because medicaid has shut off my medical and food money to help the family. They leave me no choice but to work in poor condition....story of my life. Did the same when I blew 3 discs in my back...forced back to work.....blew the meniscus lining in my knees and left ACL, forced back to work.....surgery screwed up....forced back to work.

Oh well.......they can't ever beat me anyway. Like Einstein said, you can't create or destroy energy, only change it from one form to another. So, until next time, or until they kill me! Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Adam I am sorry to hear that you still have had little relief from the pain of your surgery hopes that work will distract you so it will heal... unfortunate but make due.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: