THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Origins of the New Testament...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malloryjade
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I''m with you Ferre and Grannymouse. No one would understand us though and they'd just call us a cult and kill us out of ignorance and fear.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre I believe that out of this huge realm of exhistance that there is a better place, I have yet to find it or I would be there sending you all the coordinances. Although to make our world a better place we could all become like those on "The Beach" (movie) and colinize an island for ourselves sorry ferre but we in all fairness couldn't crucify all the abrahamics that would like to join. But it would be a nice place if it were feesable.
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if you found an island and had a colony when they started tossing nukes and such at each other you would get the fallout and global weather change affecting you.

Sup Quenzer
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reverendquenzer wrote:
sorry ferre but we in all fairness couldn't crucify all the abrahamics that would like to join. But it would be a nice place if it were feesable.

Sorry reverendquenser but your ignorance on how I feel about abrahamics shows.

How-on-earth did you get to assume that I would have any sort of hatred for abrahamics that would give me the idea to harm them in any way, let alone torture them with totally cruel things like crusifixions????

Me thinks you listen to those idiots at the .org side too much, some of the people over there assume all sorts of idiocy about me, and your remark shows you are not any smarter than those fools who spread all sorts of rumours and lies about me.

Let me clear something up for you, once and for all; I do not wish any harm to anyone on our planet. Period.

Sure, I think that abrahamics are a plague to this earth, sure I think that one must be delusional to believe in fairy tales as if they are actually reality.

Does that implicate that I would harm them? No, it doesn't, it's just my opinion and I DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE AGAINST ABRAHAMICS.

They cause enough violence themselves on our planet as it is, I want them to stop the fighting for world domination over our heads, sure, but frankly I have no idea how we could achieve this and I certainly would not refrein to their violent ways of solving problems.

In my view, abrahamics are mentally challenged people, I'm not the kind of person who would "crusify" or harm handicapped people just because their handicap causes nuicance to others, although I think that a change is needed in this collective madness of theirs to save our planet from their ungoing murderings and wars, I do not believe in violant solutions, that's their way of thinking, not mine at all.

So next time you make remarks like that, know that you do not, and can not, speak for me. I do not want to be affiliated with that sort of thinking.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can recall quite a few times over the past couple years where you've repeatedly, and nicely, asked people to stop preaching their way as the only right way here before they were banned. It really wasn't a matter of hate, it was a matter of them disrespecting everyone else and subtly (thought not always) referencing "their god or eternal torment."

Oh man, that reminds me. I'm taking a Western Civ class this semester, and in the first two chapters, they cover both Hammurabi and Moses - and I swear that the way Moses got his laws is a total rip-off of how Hammurabi said he got his laws. Plus, it was pretty cool to learn that Hebrews weren't monotheistic period until the Persians freed them from Babylon. Pretty cool stuff there.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RevErikM wrote:
Oh man, that reminds me. I'm taking a Western Civ class this semester, and in the first two chapters, they cover both Hammurabi and Moses - and I swear that the way Moses got his laws is a total rip-off of how Hammurabi said he got his laws. Plus, it was pretty cool to learn that Hebrews weren't monotheistic period until the Persians freed them from Babylon. Pretty cool stuff there.

A whole lot more of the Jewish religion came from the Assyrian and Sumerian religions than just going up onto the mountain to receive laws from the hidden god of the wind (Amen).

And the struggle over monotheism vs. polytheism in Judaism carried on for about a thousand years. And the monotehistic Jews were very bloody in their campaign of terror. That's why the Jewish Tenach still to this day calls for killing every man, woman, and child in any village where an asherah (wooden altar to the Goddess of cannabis) is found and stacking all of their skulls on the site as a warning to others.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And the monotehistic Jews were very bloody in their campaign of terror

One man's genocide and ethnic cleansing is another's "God smiting our enemies."

"Isn't that conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeenient?" as Church Lady used to say. Smile

Quote:
A whole lot more of the Jewish religion came from the Assyrian and Sumerian religions

The whole region from northern Africa through the fertile crescent on through the northern Mediterranean was pretty damned cosmopolitan due to the number of sea ports and the amount of trade within and through the region.

Where there's commerce in goods, there's also commerce in ideas... leading to a lot of cut & paste in the evolution of institutions and religion.

Pretty fascinating, sorting through those roots.

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ferre excuse me for not clarifying the sarcasm in my statement. I was wrong to suggest that you wish any violence on them but your hatred for their lifestyle is blatant in your own words. I do not listen to their extremist views on the .org site I read it but that does not make me believe everything I read. trust me when I tell you your words are what suggest your hatred but you are right you have never suggested violence but only brutally attacked them with words and insults. yes following their bible blindly does show some ignorance but that is mostly from years of brainwashing not any form of mental deficiency. You cant teach someone by insulting them or atacking their ways. I personally see more care coming from prntrkmt and adam trying to expose the truth in the lies of their doctrine whereas you simply attack or insult them bringing out nothing but their defensive side and making their ears shut down and their mouth vomit gospel quotes of what they are brainwashed in. Don't suggest that I lack inteligence you have no place to judge my place in that. I would never claim that you are stupid for your attacks on them. You show much hatred for their kind and hatred breeds violence so that was my misconception of your perspective. Once again I apologise for speaking for you in suggesting that you would want them crucified.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, arrogant delusionality with a complete denial that you might possibly be wrong/crazy can put a sour taste into someone's mouth, and that's something that you frequently see from evanglistic types. I personally have never met a christian who follows what their sacred text says they're supposed to do. They're either scammers or straight up nuts, and the absolute worst part about it is if you suggest they may be wrong, they automatically go into "you're the devil and you're testing my faith!" mode.

Like I've said lots of times, yeah, I'm crazy. I'm about 98% positive that I'm crazy, the other 2%, I'm too crazy to realize I'm crazy. Hell, just look down the section headings in my book. I outline techniques for raising the dead in there (based on things that I've actually seen work, but then again, I'm ker-azy!), and I go on to explain that you don't even have to heal a reanimated corpse to get it walking around and doing your bidding, and I explain the differences between getting a corpse mobile and actually restoring full-fledged, self-sustaining life force into them.

BUT - I don't try and force anyone to accept my views as the one and only "believe it or burn in hell, fucker" truth. I always keep in mind that I only have a 50% chance of being right, and that's not even counting partial right/wrong on a lot of my beliefs. I also go by what I see - none of the stuff from my belief system is spouted as 2nd hand goods, I've literally seen it.

Then again, I'm crazy, so I don't expect everyone else to see it - sometimes my delusion of reality and your delusion of reality just won't coincide. (Oh yeah - you're crazy too, no matter how sane you think you are. All of you. Welcome to the nuthouse Razz )
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reverendquenzer wrote:
ferre excuse me for not clarifying the sarcasm in my statement. I was wrong to suggest that you wish any violence on them but your hatred for their lifestyle is blatant in your own words. I do not listen to their extremist views on the .org site I read it but that does not make me believe everything I read. trust me when I tell you your words are what suggest your hatred but you are right you have never suggested violence but only brutally attacked them with words and insults. yes following their bible blindly does show some ignorance but that is mostly from years of brainwashing not any form of mental deficiency. You cant teach someone by insulting them or atacking their ways. I personally see more care coming from prntrkmt and adam trying to expose the truth in the lies of their doctrine whereas you simply attack or insult them bringing out nothing but their defensive side and making their ears shut down and their mouth vomit gospel quotes of what they are brainwashed in. Don't suggest that I lack inteligence you have no place to judge my place in that. I would never claim that you are stupid for your attacks on them. You show much hatred for their kind and hatred breeds violence so that was my misconception of your perspective. Once again I apologise for speaking for you in suggesting that you would want them crucified.

Trust me, it's not hatred I feel for them, I'm not the kind of person to hate things, it's disgust for their stupidity which causes such an enormous misery and death on our planet.

You do not seem to realize that I find ALL Abrahamic religions to be hate mongering totalitarian systems which advocate racism and genocide under the disguise of love. I do not feel any different for Muslim fundamentalists or Christian fundamentalists, in my view they follow the same teachings, the same god, with the same fanatism.

Don't think I'm not aware that I am quite radical, but I also think that my radicalism is justified considering the nuicance and misery they cause all over the world and I think that if more people would speak out on how they really feel about them instead of being so damn politically correct and trying not to hurt their delicate feelings, they would maybe start to grasp that they are pissing loads of people off with their hatred and their murdering and their dominating crap. They might start to realize that the world doesn't center around their own egocentric needs and views.

Radio Free Amsterdam
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have a strong distaste for ignorant or stupid people but I've learned that attacking them will not change them. I chose to find commonalities between myself and them and slowly bring about truth in bits and pieces. just as those abrahamics have used the how to boil a frog theory to infect this world with ignorance we use their tactic to slowly bring their followers to the light of truth. Not by force or agression but by sharing gnosis (knowlege). Prntrkmt and adam have a relatively good aproach to this although they do get steamed when the ingorance flares up. They do still mostly refrain from insults.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaaahhhh crap no one here is perfect. We need all the personalities here or this place would be boring. I find Most people here to be a comfort. Ferre has demonstrated to me more love and acceptance than the .org people ever could or have to me I find most of them to be juvenile and immature. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are certainly entitled to feel that way and I have seen what that is based on. I don't blame you for feeling that way.
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also fail to see how I have been "attacking" them. Seriously.

When I asked time and time again in a polite manner to refrein from evangelizing it was them who pulled the "victim card" and started to accuse me of bigotry, hatred, taking away their free speech and they even called me a tool of the devil on many occasions.

It is them who refrein to attack when they feel critisized, simply because they feel every little critisism as an attack at their core existance and immediately pull out their offence while crying out loud that they are victimized.

It was after experiencing this for years that I finaly got fed up with those fools and started to realize how devious they really are in their aproach of non believers who "dare" to speak up to them.

Since I realized this, and after I found out that they even teamed up and actively campaigned to discredtit me within our community, indeed I dropped my politeness and decided to give them a cookie from their own dough, as they say in my parts of the woods.

Roger's bad judgement in this case, when he appointed those who actually attacked me as moderators on his own forums years ago when I had banned the first and worse cases was another insult towards me, it was showing his approval and even rewarding of campaigning against me and it was then that I slowly started to doubt Roger's own integrity towards me and the non christian members in our community.

Roger created the "us protected ones at the .org vs the boogiemen at .net mentality" and the grounds for the devision within our ministry by rewarding those who campaigned against me.

All I wanted is to make those people realize that their evangelizing was pushing non christians away from our community and had asked them to have some respect for he fact that on believers are not amuzed when they are confronted with bible-ads in about every single topic they read on our forums, which was what those people were doing. Non believers simply avoid our community when they notice this and that's what I wanted to avoid.

I find it typical that at the .org site they are full of how I am supposed to be hating them, but they are silent about how they campaigned (and still do) to discredit me and paint me as a "christian hater" and a "tool of the devil" before I ever lost my patience with them.

It's this sort of behaviour which made me loose my patience and politeness, I do detest things, and one of the things I detest most is hypocrisy and apparently "hypocricy" is their middle name.

Radio Free Amsterdam
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets speak of hipocracy. You tell us that you are not the one attacking here. Well sure you were not the first offensive but you sure have not given up on your little attacks. Why do you not share your opinion "scientific facts" on prayer and meditation on this forum? you sure were happy to attack the good wishes of the .org members for wanting to pray for Craig X's situation. anyone who doesn't go to the .org sites just humor me and read our great humble ferre's comments here http://www.thc-ministry.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3683&page=8
I was strongly affended that you would present such garbage against members of the ministry you want nothing to do with but will not mention this thought to the members here? Doesn't matter if you call it prayer meditation or even intention it's the same concept so how dare you throw something into their faces saying prayer is more of a negative effect than a positive. If that is what you believe then that is your choice but to throw this argument at people for simply thinking their prayers may have helped him is a direct attack. Don't bullshit people on this forum to think you don't prevoke the people on that site. You claim you want to break off but yet you still poke your nose into their forums even when you are nowhere in the subject matter. This forum has expressed it's feelings on the craig x matter and yet you have to go speak your mind on their forum. What hipocracy is it you speak of?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: