THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
One for the UK ministers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: One for the UK ministers Reply with quote

Heres an e-mail i sent today to the Department of constitutional affairs in london have a read i'll let you know the reaction i get as soon as i get one.
First let me thank you for answering my enquiry regard Articles 3,6 and 8 its good to know only article 5 has derogatated. Would you therefore please clarify that Article 9 has no such limitations and that as it states; 1 everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.
2 Freedom to manifest ones religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
The next question is how one would go about bringing a complaint regard a serious breach of my human rights by this government. I am at present in the process of appealing to the european courts regard a breach of articles 3,6 and 8 as i have been denied a fair hearing in fact is was denied the right to a defence therefore a trial. This is more personal so i will have to take any action needed alone, I am an ordained minister and have my own ministry which can be viewed at http://www.northants-thcministry.tk which is self explanatory i use cannabis in the practice and observance of my core belief and religious leanings, i do not smoke cannabis but use a vaporiser or cream that i make for myself. Why are my rights under Article 9 being denied me. I have applied for a cultivation licence from the home office on twice the first being medical the second being religious on both counts i have been denied. I was informed as i personally use cannabis i am not allowed said licence when i know for FACT the MANAGING DIRECTOR of G.W. Pharmaceuaticals is a cannabis SMOKER. They hold a licence why? if their licence is a legally obtained one where is mine, at least i am genuine and telling the truth as is my belief they are not. If they are telling the truth on their application again wheres mine? if they are not telling the truth why do they still hold a licence and again where's mine?
I know I know some of you are thinking he shouldn't have done that it'll only bring un wanted attention, as echo and hvyfuel will tell you i dont do stealth its either in yer face or not at all so i'm in yer face, re the attention bring it on i'm not growing at the moment so what can they do nought thats what absolutely nothing nada its CLASS "C" in the uk the most i have on me at any one time is 1/2oz. Apart from that the local police would probably ring me first so i have time to hide things. seenohearno loveweed
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well personally, I think we need a little attention. Well done Brother. I'd think they're going to go for a 'for the protection of public .. health' argument so bone up on doctors in favour and pro scientific studies. I'll send what I can find, though you've probably already got most of it.

I'll be very interested to hear their reply.

peace Smile
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is where Article 8 comes in and article 14 i will post the link for the ECHR worth a read.
http://www.echr.coe.int
Be kind live free get stoned lots.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very good way of bringing yours, and our case in the political attention without walking into a police station. This is what will sort more positive effect then getting yourself arrested by smoking in a government building, I wonder what you will get as a reply,

if you get one... Wink
Radio Free Amsterdam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
This is a very good way of bringing yours, and our case in the political attention without walking into a police station. This is what will sort more positive effect then getting yourself arrested by smoking in a government building, I wonder what you will get as a reply,

if you get one... Wink

Oh i ALWAYS get replies or Mr Blair gets bombarded with e-mails along with every minister i can get to getting some as well. Most government bodies re the law side of government know me very well so tend to answer.
Be kind live free love life stay stoned. seenohearno
sibannac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An e-mail sent to the tricia show in theuk. Please stop disrespecting my beliefs on a daily basis cannabis is not an evil drug it is a god given sacrament and take responsibility for YOUR OWN short-comings, i noticed the other day when the Rastafarian was on your show cannabis was not even mentioned ? The bible if correctly interpreted states the LORD JESUS used cannabis within his ointments to ease the suffering of the sick and infirm this plus this is what i have just sent to the tricia show in the uk with the sacrament sandwiched between.
SACRAMENT.
I myself am a member of the above ministry and am minister for the northants thc ministry uk.
http://www.northants-thcministry.tk/
If you continue this course i will have no option but report you to the relevent agency for offences against legitimate religious belief's.
Yours Sincerely

Reverend Peter Brown
I dont know about you but i am getting fed up with inadequate people having influence over the generel public when its blatantly obvious they are blaming cannabis for their own short-comings. firedevil
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the show about? I watch Wright Stuff Wink

peace Smile
sibannac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter to tricia absolutely EVERYTHING is the fault of CANNABIS. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject: Effective letter writing Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

Aloha. How's it going?

In my opinion, 'official' communications of the THC Ministry, especially to opponents, would present a more ministry point-of-view if we used excellent manners and a few basic letter writing tips. Here's one of them:

Good letters, ones that are effective and get read and responded to with respect, are often written in the style of a 'sandwich';

1. open with respect and good cheer
2. deliver 'the meat' of your letter
3. end with respect and good cheer, no matter what.

Here's the deal; we want to treat our opponents with more respect than they show us! Good manners open more doors than battering rams do. Let's win people over with kindness and show the ministry in a good light.

The theory is that God (or whoever) lives inside of everyone, even jerks and prohibitionists. 'Do unto others, as you would like them to do unto you.' It's still a pretty great concept. Mahalo.

Roger
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with the tricia show is she will NOT allow any guest's that will NOT or CANNOT be dominated by her. She has a history of mental illness that she attributes solely to CANNABIS and whenever any guests appear even those who drink to much or use Heroin she blames it on cannabis, the show the other day had women on there that drink to much and beat their children the VERY FIRST question she asked was do you use CANNABIS, i have been trying to appear on her show for 2-3yrs now and she refuses to have me on because she cannot dominate me. There was even hidden camera shots of one woman as pissed as you can get and taking POPPERS with her son by the throat up against a wall no cannabis in the footage at all but by the time she finished it was the fault of cannabis, I for one am sick of this sort of bullshit from idiots and unintellegent presenters like her. Davina McCall is another one who had a heroin addiction that she blames totally on cannabis, apparently it MADE HER INJECT HEROIN, with tv presenters lying through their back teeth like this it is going to be nigh on impossible to change public opinion. Now all you get from smackeads is its not MY fault its the fault of cannabis.
I WILL NOT put up with this rubbish any longer i WILL fight back I WILL get justice. I always try to be polite but i am always forceful with my point, as this is the ONLY way people like that will take notice. P.S she also told one man to take responsibility for his own actions HHmmmm HYPOCRITICAL that and i detest hypocrisy its one thing i have NEVER been.I used to be a raging Alcoholic i have been to prison 5 times because of it but it was my fault I chose to drink to excess no bottles of booze said to me drink me be an idiot get in trouble go on you know you want to, I CHOSE TO it was MY fault. It was not the fault of the booze i take FULL responsibility for my PAST actions, and i stress i USED to be and alcoholic i am not any longer as i dont do booze there is no longer a problem therefore i am no longer an alcoholic, if i wanted a drink i would have one as it hapens i dont, in fact i detest booze but that is my personal CHOICE. I used to party with some seriously un desirable types and hold wild parties but NO-ONE ever once used heroin or produced a needle to use as they all new i would NOT allow it, anyone who uses heroin etc has no excuse there seriously can't be anyone who doesn't KNOW it'll screw them up and/or kill them so its purely down to CHOICE they CHOOSE to use these things. firedevil
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know that a "maintaned"heroin addict is in better health then a alcoholic? I read a study on it once. By maintained I am supposing they mean a heroin addict on methedone. I used heroin every week end as a teenager for 3 years and never got "hooked". I'm not suggesting anyone try it. Dont get me wrong there.

But I do find some relief from opiate painkillers today for my spinal and ankle arthritis. The holy oil is great with them ailments too. Actualy its better and provides quicker and more thourough pain relief.
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: the other Mr Brown.. Reply with quote

I thought our beloved chancellor might need a little help paying for Tony's war, so I've just sent him this.

Quote:
"Would it be possible for you to print out a pdf of a report from the Canadian Government and ask Mr. Brown for his opinion? The link is here..

http://www.fraserinstitute.ca/shared/readmore.asp?sNav=pb&id=669

I feel that in times of crisis addition sources of tax revenue cannot be ignored.

Thank you,
Rev. P. Farnhill"

You never know Smile

[/quote]
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i like that one matey i really do. As we are all coming from a belief angle can i suggest we all point out to our relevent leaders in our case dear ole Tony that Jesus used cannabis and if its good enough for the SON of GOD it should be good enough for us. I would also suggest sending our sacrament with any e-mails. If he receives enough e-mails from different people all stating the same more or less and all accompanied by the sacrament he just might start to take notice and it will at least show him we are serious as numbers seem to be what politicians listen to. Laughing firedevil
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is our glorious leader the best target for that one? He doesn't talk about his religion much. I can't bring to mind any reference. Remind me Wink

Who've we got that's very christian?

peace Smile

p.s. sorry for using the word 'target', down boys.
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ole Tony Blair has just converted to the ways of Catholism as far as i know to fall into line with Cherie sorry i shouldn't say that should I thats disresrectful so i apologise to Mr Blair. gallery
Hehe that smillie looks like lord Faulkener picking out another treasure for the British taxman to pay to have hanging on his £300 per roll wallpaper in his Publicly owned flat. Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: