THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
O.N.D.C.Pope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DdC
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: O.N.D.C.Pope Reply with quote

Clergy Speak Out Against 'The War on Drugs 'DWR 3.30.08

Europe: Vatican Registers First Drug Conviction

"I like your Christ,
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

-- Mahatma Gandhi

To all Khristzion Ganjawar Junkies

THE CHURCH OF ANYBODY BUT BUSH

"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own."
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1814

Faith-Based Rehabilitation

The Pope Harkens to Lies

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
-- Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering,
Nazi Air Force (Luftwaffe) commander, the Nuremberg Trials

STATE OF THE UNION: CORRUPT

"Be on gaurd against science without humanity, Politics without principle, Knowledge without character, Wealth without work, Commerce without morality, Pleasure without conscience, And worship without sacrifice."
-- Gandhi

Demonizing Drugs

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it. Therefore, the intellectual level of the propaganda must be lower the larger the number of people who are to be influenced by it."
-- Mussolini
-- Just Say No: Nancy Reagan

Christian Extremism and Terrorism In History

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it."
-- John Adams, in a letter to Thomas Jefferson.

THE PSYCHEDELICS AND RELIGION

"Another weapon I discovered early was the power of the printed word to sway souls to me. The newspaper was soon my gun, my flag - a thing with a soul that could mirror my own."
-- Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini together in the heyday of 1930s fascism.

Do Drugs Have Religious Import?

"Rome's Italian fascism and German Nazism had their admirers within the U.S. business community and the corporate owned press. Bankers, publishers, and industrialists, including the likes of Henry Ford, traveled to Rome and Berlin to pay homage, receive medals, and strike profitable deals. Many did their utmost to advance the Nazi war effort, sharing military industrial secrets and engaging in secret transactions with the Nazi government, even after the United States entered the war. During the 1920s and early 1930s, major publications like Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, Saturday Evening Post, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and Christian Science Monitor hailed Mussolini as the man who rescued Italy from anarchy and radicalism."
-- Michael Parenti

On Indications of the Hachish-Vice in the OT

"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens,
nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

-- George Bush

Ancient Temple Hashish Incense! Did Jesus Inhale?

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
-- Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857

Cannabis and the Old Testament

"The struggle between the two worlds [Fascism and Democracy] can permit no compromises.
It's either Us or Them!"

-- Benito Mussolini Address, from Palazzo Venezia balcony October 27, 1930
-- George Bush Jr, White House, Washington DC 2001

Cannabis Culture Archives: Sacrament

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of the nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell a big one."
-- Benito Mussolini
"London Sunday Express," December 8, 1935

Bong Hits 4 Jesus

"The United States is in no way founded upon the Christian religion"
-- George Washington & John Adams, in a diplomatic message to Malta

Pot Church Takes a Hit

"There is a point at which the law becomes immoral and unethical. That point is reached when it becomes a cloak for the cowardice that dares not stand up against blatant violations of justice. A state that supresses all freedom of speech, and which by imposing the most terrible punishments, treats each and every attempt at criticism, however morally justified, and every suggestion for improvement as plotting to high treason, is a state that breaks an unwritten law."
-- Kurt Huber [The head of White Rose], killed by the Nazis in 1943.

Bushit Rumcheney Cocktail:Fascist Nationalism and MKULTRA

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith . . . we need believing people."
Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933,
speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi Vatican Concordant of 1933

Busht Cheneynagans D.E.A.th & Oil!

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."
-- From Benito Mussolini
contributing to the "London Sunday Express," December 8, 1935

The Worst President in History? : Rolling Stone

"I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Wallstreet's Spontaneous Abortionists

Z.Kush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definately one of the more elaborate "strange posts" I've seen lately.
Great Job!
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They always make me laugh and open my eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: