THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
ok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigMadMo
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

i have thought about and im not going to buy a pack roger,maybe in the futur, but not right now,i have a family that need my money,and wouldnt want to spend cash like that,,its far to much man not everyone has money.

i dont need a piece of paper telling me i like weed for any reasons
i like weed for my own reasons,and everyone is different,so before you go telling me,that something you give me will help my defence ..i think if you are sincere in the first place about the situation u wouldnt need anything to say anything in your defence...once i got taken to court for 9 ounces of weed...i took it to trial and got away with it,,,not even a fine

because i said i smoke far to much weed to be buying little bits ,,so i buy in bulk to save money,,and plus i dont like to deal with dealers so i try see them as little as possible

Notice that these criticisms always come from those not connected with the ministry,, offcourse they do.if your in your not going to wonder you know..
Pepper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's OK that you're not joining the ministry at this time. For me the use of cannabis is more than just getting high because I like it. It's also about the spiritual enlightement, the healing properties and treating cannabis as a sacrament. Also , for me, it is about getting out of the black market and not buying from dealers at all.
Can someone that buys cannabis in such large quantities not afford, in comparison, the modest price of a kit? I believe what you say. I think, more importantly, that you really aren't into the religious use of the herb. There's nothing wrong with that. Sincere religious use is not what everybody believes in and that's a good reason not to join. Maybe one day you may feel differently.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our loss. Our loss...

Laughing

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Thanks, I think... Reply with quote

Hello BigMadMo,

Aloha. Thanks for your comments about not ordering a kit from us. Fine by me. It's optional anytime you want one. They are certainly much more valuable before any trouble with law enforcement happens, than after.

Yes, "sincerity" doesn't need a piece of paper. True enough. It's the "legitimacy" part of the equation that needa a document or two for the courts to recognize our religious defense. I admire anyone who goes it alone and wins. Of course I don't yet know anyone who has succeeded in doing that in this part of the cannabis culture.

As for your avatars, what's with the guns and ammo, "Keepin it gangsta" approach? It's a bring-down in a ministry setting to me, unless I'm missing something here. It's just the opposite of what we're about. Care to re-think your message of 'might makes right' and replace it with something more inspiring than military order-takers with m-16's at the ready? Thanks.

All the best to you,

Roger

###
zero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, I think... Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:
As for your avatars, what's with the guns and ammo, "Keepin it gangsta" approach?

If Im not mistaken, it comes from an internet game. Hes probably a gamer, alot of gamers have stuff from thier prefered game in thier sigs and avatars.

Like if I played halo2 still, I might put a halo guy in my sig. Not here, of course, but possibly on forums I was new too.

I could be wrong.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: