THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
New York Patriot Party needs you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steele6070
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: New York Patriot Party needs you Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

I come to you in these desperate times to join a new grassroots organization. Whose goals are reduced Federal government and therefore it is instructed by our National headquarters to divert all but operating costs, to the state parties. Thereby we create an America where it is the individual States who decide on the issue of Marijuana legalization.

Sure, some of the current presidential candidates support the decriminalization of marijuana, however it is un-constitutional for them to decide on the national level. Also, it can and will never happen, because the issue has further reaching consequences and implications, quite a bit, larger than that of simply legalizing "POT".

Pursuant to the Marihuana Tax enacted in 1937, and ever since, the government has relied upon the illegal tax revenues collected on everything from cold hard cash, boats, planes, cars, houses, take your children away, limiting your college opportunities, and incarcerating our citizens. Thereby taxing citizens for the manpower to police and protect, building "bigger and better" jails that need manpower, food, electricity, and other operating expenses.

I am Andre Chernogorec Jr., Chairman (pro-tem) for the Patriot Party of New York. What we are proposing to the people of this nation in the coming years is, CHANGE. We will, through the laws pursuant to the Constitution of the United States of America, propose a new era in the rise of the common man.

Our platform which delegates the powers back to the States, and only allow the Federal Government to use the powers granted in that same document. Whereby the voters have more say in the local issues plaguing their towns, and allowing for more federal money (due to the downsizing of Federal Government) local dollars and taxes can be used by the local areas themselves. Although our proposition includes many other benefits to the American Public, We have decided to make it our policy to let the States citizens to decide on the issue of Marijuana Legalization.

Fellow TOKERS, STONERS, POTHEADS, REEFER-ADICTS, and even those who do not smoke but realize the implications, and the illegality of marijuana prohibition. I promise, if ever elected to any office, to make fellow New Yorkers and Americans alike, to see the truth, about our cause and the issues surrounding it. I will make it my goal to bring this issue to the table and through the good blessing of our neighbors and community by the majority vote this issue will be passed, at least in the State of New York, under the future vision of the Patriot Party, for the American citizens.

As a member of the Patriot Party, and as a true Patriot, We believe in the Constitutional democracy, laid by the founding fathers of this nation. Recorded in ink, their non-interpretational, plain language document that is, the Constitution of the United States of America. And being the supreme law of the land then, as it is now, gives us proof and insight to the current administrations illegal and immoral, un-constitutional ways.

Everything from campaign finance reform, usurious executive powers, lying to potential voters and citizens by not keeping promises made in the campaign trail, not addressing the growing gap between upper and middle class, issues involving marijuana and the prohibition thereof, the list goes on and on.

"Out of situations of great complexity, even greater simplicities arise"----------------Winston Churchill-----------

This is the proposition we offer you, a greater and simpler government so more people will be involved, a government for the common man, woman, and child. We are a party "of the People, by the people, and for the people", without exception. Ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, and any other "unspeakable" politically incorrect associations I have missed, we are all welcome and encouraged to speak our minds about the issues truly facing Americans today.

I invite all of you to join me at the Patriot Party at:

Http://www.patriotparty.us

The future of America depends on Americans. There are only two Democratic ways to perform the change needed in today’s political world. Number one (based on historical firsts’) the right to rebel and revolution. However far off that might be, the more viable one, is to vote those into power whom can change the issues at hand, based on the real, "common" citizens, point of view. This is where we come in.

So come visit us, post any opinions you have. Have a good time changing America for the better. We do not charge a membership fee, we don't ask for donations, we promote individual liberties, and we strive for more freedoms and rights, better economy and health care, no to foreign workers proposed by Pres. Bush, no to foreign oil dependency. Just take a look at our website: Http://www.patriotparty.us , and help your State Party join the rest of the states that have already decriminalized marijuana to some extent or another.

Thank You,
Andre Chernogorec Jr.
Patriot Party of New York Chairman (pro-tem)
Chaffee NY, 14030
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

keep up the good work ,my man. i'll keep up with your site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: