THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
My VOW of ABUNDANCE...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: My VOW of ABUNDANCE... Reply with quote

Inspired by another thread, elsewhere, I'm moved by the Spirit to declare a VOW OF ABUNDANCE...

I vow to live life abundantly! I vow to gratefully accept the bounty that the gods so joyfully rain upon me, in whatever form those goodies arrive. Whether healing and health or cannabis or money or love or friendships or rainbows or sunshine, or ....or....or....hey, surprise me!

I vow to wield that abundance like a fine tool, a powerful shaman's staff to help make the world a happier, healthier place where the sacred herb and her people breathe free and music and laughter abound.

I joyfully and unconditionally accept the abundance that is bestowed upon me, both material and ethereal, and I am grateful for what I already have and for that which is coming.

I vow to Follow My Bliss!

So let it be.

Ben
Fyrefly1
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! Thanks Ben! I needed that....

I love that resolution!

I will also take up the gauntlet:

I vow to think positively towards all people until they prove me otherwise and then forgive 'em if they do...

I vow to accept all good things given to me and never say "I'm not worthy"....

I vow to believe that the giver of all good things can definitely give me all good things.....

Yeah!
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HALLELUJAH AND AMEN ME TOOOOOOO Laughing Cool
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
shaudes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excelent owth think ill add it to my list of worthy oths

http://216.38.192.68/join_today/index.html
the best space sim ever IMHO
Torkel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you too, Mystic Power.

Life is at times very difficult to keep a good attitude, with the oppression & obstacles preventing we the people to live a "free" style of life, by the government! For instance when I was charged and convicted of a felony for "cultivating" cannabis. Since that time it has been impossible for me to gain employment...even with a Bachelors degree in hand. Crying or Very sad

Educating other individuals about the "truth" regarding cannabis is almost a futile effort since most, but not all, people have swallowed the false propaganda hook, line & sinker that the gov'mt has fed them. Most of them accept that garbage as a fact--refusing to even hear the other side of the issue at hand.

We are all accountable to God & ourselves to have the resolve & courage to excercise these "unalienable rights" that ALL of mankind supposedly possess.

Peace & Liberty to all, Frank
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torkel wrote:
... when I was charged and convicted of a felony for "cultivating" cannabis. Since that time it has been impossible for me to gain employment...even with a Bachelors degree in hand. Crying or Very sad

I hear ya, Bro...it is persecution, pure and simple and ancient as the hills.

Quote:

Educating other individuals about the "truth" regarding cannabis is almost a futile effort since most, but not all, people have swallowed the false propaganda hook, line & sinker that the gov'mt has fed them. Most of them accept that garbage as a fact--refusing to even hear the other side of the issue at hand.

The dis-information campaign, thanks in large part to the efforts of William Randolph Hearst 70 years ago, has certainly taken root in the mythos pantheon of our country, and the world.

When people have a nice little reality model all tidy and neatly packaged, they tend to resist and distrust any "new" information.

Yet...paradigms do rise and fall.

Change never happens quickly enough, especially for those of us in the middle of things, working to bring about those changes. But change does happen.

Thirty years ago there were no hemp shops. People knew absolutely NOTHING about it. As important as hemp was, for centuries, a fairly successful attempt to erase all knowledge and memory of the plant almost worked.

Now...a lot of folks, including non-cannabists, are aware of the hemp plant, thanks to Jack Herer, Chris Conrad and untold others.

There are hemperies in every city of any size in every industrialized country on earth.

80%+ Americans are in favor of the legalization of medical cannabis, and most are in favor of some sort of decrim, depending on how the poll is worded.

There is light at the end of the dark tunnel, but, sometimes, we have to stand on tip-toe to see it.

In the mean-time, we have this ministry and each other...an extended Cannabis Family and culture that is global!

We're not going away.

Brightest Blessings of Peace, Love, Health and Abundance to you, Frank.

Follow Your Bliss
Ben
Torkel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your kind words and encouragement, Mystic Power. Wink

Everyone here should be advised to read: The Emperor Wears No Clothes, by Jack Herer, IMHO. That book is a fantastic truthful documentation of the facts & history of cannabis. Very Happy

Peace, truth & happiness to all (now lets eat),
Frank
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(We're still cookin'....we tend to do a very easy-going, laid back Thanksgiving food thing...)

This ministry, and the laws that are already in place, is a real sanctuary for anyone who sincerely uses cannabis spiritually.

Soon, we'll have injunctive relief from persecution, just as our brothers and sisters in the Church of Ayahuasca have for the sacred tea, and the Native American Church have for the spiritual enjoyment of peyote.

When we get ours, THC Ministries will grow as a healing ministry for the chronically ill who need cannabis for their pain, their healing and their very lives.

We walk, surrounded by light.

Follow Your Bliss
Ben
Slide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
(We're still cookin'....we tend to do a very easy-going, laid back Thanksgiving food thing...)

This ministry, and the laws that are already in place, is a real sanctuary for anyone who sincerely uses cannabis spiritually.

Soon, we'll have injunctive relief from persecution, just as our brothers and sisters in the Church of Ayahuasca have for the sacred tea, and the Native American Church have for the spiritual enjoyment of peyote.

When we get ours, THC Ministries will grow as a healing ministry for the chronically ill who need cannabis for their pain, their healing and their very lives.

We walk, surrounded by light.

Follow Your Bliss
Ben

Amen to that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: