THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
MY Vision

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john s revealer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: MY Vision Reply with quote

this is a work in progress and i hust wanted to share it with all of you. Feedback is welcome.

I HAVE A VISION

In this year 2008 It appears to be A historic time for us in The United States of America. A new election is upon us and the issues of climate change and economic hardships are topping the list. Unfortunately I don't believe the real change we direly need will come. I see no leader who has a vision of A sustainable direction for our nation to grow and restore the promise of America. All we are getting is some vague promises that will only come to fruition in decades to come.
So what can we do to effect real change in just the next five years. How can we gain freedom from our dependence on an economy driven by petroleum Engery. How can we green America and provide economic opportunity for more of the populace. These are the questions that face us all.
I don't pretend to have all the answers. But I do have A practical vision that could go A long way to helping us to obtain these goals.
The answers have always been there and its as simple as returning to the agricultural bases ed economy that has driven the world for centuries. Bio fuels are not new they have been around since man first discovered fire. Today we hear A lot about he promise of cellulosic ethanol but that it is still decades away.But the technology for making cellulosic methanol has been with us for more than a century. In fact Henry Ford was doing just this in the early 1920's. Biodesel is easily made and needs to be exploited to the highest degree. We need to convert all the trucks and tractors in this nation to this fuel. The government could subsidize this conversion through economic incentives and tax breaks. The government could also mandate that twenty five percent of all new cars built would need to be diesel powered within the next five years.
Well you say wouldn't that mean that food crop lands would have to go into producing the oil seed crops to do this. I say not so too much agricultural land to day has already been taken out of production. These lands need to be returned to a productive state for this purpose. And this brings me to the loss of agricultural land that is now going on in this country today.
The growth of mega cities and suburban sprawl account for much of this loss. I purpose that all appropriate roof tops be converted into roof top gardens provideding room for for food production.The greening of the roof tops would serve a dual purpose by adding insulative value for the building itself in winter and shading it it summer to reduce air conditioning cost .
These things are just some of the ways we can do to help bring about big changes in just a few years and not decades.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I purpose that all appropriate roof tops be converted into roof top gardens provideding room for for food production.The greening of the roof tops would serve a dual purpose by adding insulative value for the building itself in winter and shading it it summer to reduce air conditioning cost .
Sorry, but this is impossible, buildings have never been designed to accept wet/damp soil that weighs a ton. even though this is a good idea it would be wiser to just build underground, yet that even brings it's own problems. Plus the added fact that the elite do not have problems with housing or land for growing food. It's only the poor that are overcrowded.
john s revealer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David i would whole heartedly agree with you if only tradional soil farming were to be employed. But this is still do able by using NFT hydroponic and aireoponic techniques for the major cultivation of vegatable plants. These techniques would eliminate all of those problem. these type growing units are light weight use no soil and recirculate warter run off. Of course root crops would need soil based units but these need not be placed directly on the roof top itself but be elevated and the bottoms sealed so as to drain into a channeled collection tank to be used at a later time.
I thank you for your imput. But we must think out side the box if we are to find viable solutions to the ecological problems facing us today.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
these type growing units are light weight use no soil and recirculate warter run off. Of course root crops would need soil based units but these need not be placed directly on the roof top itself but be elevated and the bottoms sealed so as to drain into a channeled collection tank to be used at a later time.
yes, but expensive, try grow veg in soil and living off your produce Laughing . As I said only the elite can afford to grow food with the aid of slaves, which include mechanical slaves. You can think out of the box as much as you like if the elite don't have a problem then it will not be challenged. We are all being pushed to grow veg at home with high prices but this has nothing to do with lack of arable land, more to do with keeping the poor busy.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm....biofuels would take up more space on the face of the planet than we could afford to give just to power our cars. There would be no room left for food. The govt just needs to release the techonologies it already has that they have murdered people like Stan Meyer for, the inventor of the water car. Or, they could uncover the secrets that belong to Tesla and ultimately the whole world that would power our homes from thin air. Yup....biofuels are a waste and they know it, but it will keep the sheeple running in circles, and is already wreaking havoc on the food supplies.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: