THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
my sanctuary kit testimonial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev.Holden Greene
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: my sanctuary kit testimonial Reply with quote

first off id like to say im very impressed with this kit & hope to have a lawyer give us his opinion also but this may take a while as i have a lot on my plate at the moment.

overview of what was included
tshirt
a lot of plant tags
several self laminating membership cards
3 sanctuary signs(one very nice one with a cover pick of a waterfall that opens to reveal the sign so that you can show it to who you want only)
a binder full of tons of usefull info with page protectors(letter of good standing , leagal reasearch , religious entheogenic reasearch hundreds of pages as thick as a pack of smokes)
a beautiful postcard that i think i will frame
piece of mind ( at first i didnt see it in there but when i was going through the paperwork i found it quite easily)

{i think if this was just a novelty item sold at spencers $200 would have been a good price but this is all real & can be checked through reasearch amazing work i realy wish i wouldnt have bought the paypal insurance on this a waste of like 15$}

the sanctuary signs id cards member in good standing are printed on very high quality stock & are very professional looking & have nice gold seals like alot of other important doccuments

there are nice plastic page protecters to keep all of the documents in good shape

it looks like roger personaly highlighted the important info this kit individualy and not did it once then copy it witch makes it look more prestine & not like some crappy copy of a copy thing this must have taken a long time

it contains copys of rogers documents that show our religion is legitamate cpoys of court paperwork magazine & newspaper articles about court cases with referances where to find them for people who think they are a work of fiction. it also cotains articles about cannibis & entheogenic use acroos the world & through time

if any of you reading this have any q's either pm me or just ask here

Tyler Durdan
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice kit, isn't it?

Kinda gives you a warm feeling....

Smile
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, I agree. Its a good collection of information. Glad you are happy with it Brother.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good testimonial Rev. Greene! You've got me absolutely itching to get mine now! I have the 1-2-3 kit, and I'm very pleased with the value of it, but your write up makes me almost lust for one. (no lust, bad boy Rolling Eyes )
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i tried to make it complete. when i was looking throught other testimonials before i got mine i found them a little thin & i can see y. i didnt know what to write other than holy shit you gotta get yourself one of these. it took me a couple days to write that up.

Tyler Durdan
Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Roger Christie Reply with quote

Roger Christie has done a fine job on putting these kits together. He is anointed, and a very honest individual. Everytime I have ever gotten anything from him, he always sent it very prompty. He must have brass balls because I know of nobody else who would do what he is doing. Gotta love him, he is great. Our Leader!!
'I','You','He','This','That', have always been illusory and delusive. Attain wisdom of the self and live in harmony with all. Ignorance is the root of the tree of egoism. The ego is a false non-entity. I am roger the prophet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: