THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
my run in with the law

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john s revealer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: my run in with the law Reply with quote

Praise God I was just stopped by the highway patrol well they smelled pot on me. and wanted to shearch my car . while we waiting for a dog I explained my religous use and belive the the herb is holy and about the anoiting oil . The officer explained his position and i agreed with him. told him the truth and gave him my pipe. After some time he wrote me a waring ticket for a dead light. He kept my pipe but left me with a pack of papers. Thank god im free.
john s revealer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother n sisters much has happen in the last three weeks my mothers near death experience my run in with the law. Truely God has a mission for me.I have not work in two years and my funds are extremly low. My car is on its last legs but God will provide. I belive its time to face the Church with the truth, That cannabis was and will be the backbone of the economy that god intended for man. Clean burning fuels ethonol an bio diesel . stalk replace coal for elecrtic generaton seeds for oils n feeds fiber for cloth an paper and a host of thousands of chemical products. the truth will conquer all. But it must be done the deception of satan is deep in the church locked into the lies and hypocrcitys. Holy is the herb of the seven finger leaf
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

Please be careful Satan dresses in many skins and can deceive. Christianty took many centaries to grow. God does have a plan for you. 'Spread the word "Green is good and the Ministry has the key", but don't shout it out, otherwise you may get locked up.

Rome was not built in one day,
but that's because I was not on that contract.
john s revealer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brothers i plan on a low profile church much as the first century gnositics much is coming to fruition. The ending of the Mayan calendar foretales a great event to come in just six or so years. The Rasta belive that Ras Tha broke the seven seals. Even the US Goverment agrees that People who have acess to Marijuana will have the best chances of surviving an atomic or Nerve gas attack. It some time makes me wonder are we 144000 the reminet that Jesus spoke of.Those of us who know that there is much more to the sacrament that just getting high. For me it was to see the world for what it was. How unimportant the thing we covet are. Pocessions will not in the end make one happy. I dont ask much of my God and praise his name in the wonders I have seen in his name. He has allways provided for me and I trust that I will walk the path he has set for me.
I know this sounds crazy but it all fits
I am seeking brothers am sisters who feel as I do If you understand the great deception of Satan on the church. I can see him now Laughing at his huge joke. He has gone so far as to use a holy name of God for his great deception upon the the Christian bretheren. they perish for lack of knowledge

Maybe this sould be approached as a Davinci Code type project let me know
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: john s Reply with quote

You wrote, "Maybe this sould be approached as a Davinci Code type project - let me know."

I'm here to let you know... :-}

Hello Brother,

Aloha. Great to read of your sincere testimony, and blessings to you and your Mom.

While I watched the DaVinci Code movie I thought that we could be the sequel; the 'Cannabis Code of the Bible'. "Coming soon to a theater near you." Let's intend it to be so. Amen.

All the very best,

Roger

P.S. I will gladly donate a 1-2-3 Kit to you - if you don't already have one. Just pm me with your full name and mailing address. Mahalo.

@@@
Rev. Jack
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Cannabis Code project Reply with quote

HERE! HERE!!!

Cannabis Code project IS A SUPER idea I've been kicking around since I found out what the Davince Code was about.
The Cannabis Code has all the surprise, impact and intrigue the Davince Code wished it had and its all true! unlike Rolling Eyes

I was thinking a one hour documentary on the History Channel or feature film. A trip to Cannes and Sundance and the other festivals and we would have international attention.

We need Jack Herer, Chris Bennett, the brother who did Sacrament of Fire, Roger and many others working together on it.

It could ROCK THE WORLD
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: a key part to the Cannabis code? Reply with quote

John;

"
I explained my religous use and belive the the herb is holy and about the anoiting oil
"

It takes a lot to stand up to the fighting words and be respectful and peaceful in the face of so much ignorance well done bro!

and a Cannabis bible code - WOW yes;

If any help needed with ideas...

john s revealer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Cannabis code Reply with quote

Yes I think that a project revealing the truth thru a tale of fiction has merits . Like the gnostics of the first century the Cannathiest hide from the long arm of the goverment . I kinda like telling the story of a tv evanglist who one day on the road has a revalation into the ture meaning of the word Marijuana and his dicovery of the Holy annointing oil . So here the problem does the protaginist become a hero or a myrtar. LOL every good cause has its myrtar. Yes I would like to collaberate on this project in any way that I can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: