THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
My Meds are good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msactech1
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: My Meds are good. Reply with quote

I smoke marijuana for depression and because I believe it is sacred. As a Christian, I believe God made it and gave it to man for his use. He said,"It is good.", and comanded man to take it.
When I was a teen I went to a mental hospital for feelings of depression. I just wanted to jump off the earth. They diagnosed me bi-polar. The medicines caused me to act on that desire to jump off the earth. I took all my meds. They pumped my stomach.
After sleeping for 'who knows how long', they sent me to another hospital. They diagnosed me with major depression. The meds made me nervous. I wanted to fight the world. The doctors kept changing my meds, but they all did the same. I went to jail for fighting the police.
I quit taking my meds. I went into the Army. It was pure hell without any medications and no chance for marijuana. Got out after I got married. We had twins. A boy and a girl. Then we had our second boy.
I've always noticed that marijuana gave me a calming feeling that helped me work through the depression and helps calm any anxiety. No side -effects to mention, either. It's hard to find, expensive, and dangerous if you get caught with it.
Awhile back I went to a doctor about my anxiety. He gave me xanax. It worked awhile, but I had to keep taking more or else my anxiety got worser. I had to get drunk off xanax to keep calm. That did not help me.
I went to the hospital and that guy tried to diagnose me bi-polar. No way am I taking those pills. It was okay back then, but now I have three children and a wife. I don't have time for experimenting.
I went back for my check-up. I told them I was using marijuana, that it was helping me, and that I prefer it to the pills. The pills only made things worst. The marijuana does everything I need to live a normal, happy, healthy life.
My doc was worried that I'd go to jail. It is not my fault the medicine that helps me is illegal. She said I should live my life the way I want as long as I'm not hurting anyone. I said that she must be a Libertarian.
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us. Its always good to here from someone who has a better quality of life thanks to the Sacrament.

As a medical user (since March 1997) I strongly advocate the use of Cannabis for a plethora of conditions. Like yourself, I found the drugs given to me to be damaging and beneficial only to the companies selling them to me. It was only when I stopped subjecting my body to the chemicals and trusted solely in the Sacrament that my condition improved.
IntrepidEZJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think of it this way.

Chemicals = man made = bad

Herbs = earth made = good

Poison ivy = earth made = itchy
trippermore
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used cannabis since the age of 13.I began because it was an enjoyable experience,but continued to this day because it assists me in my day to day life and existence without the delterious effects of all the drugs that my doctors have prescribed over the years for various problems,including bi-polar disorder and ADHD.I use it in place of opiates to control chronic pain,I use it in place of ritalin for my ADHD.I use it in place of zoloft or any other of a number of anti depresants for my bi-polar disorder.I use it in place of tobacco to calm my cravings for nicotine also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: