THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
My Medical Condition, and the Sacred Plant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SumnerJ
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: My Medical Condition, and the Sacred Plant Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to drop a note in here to let you all know that I think I have found a new home for as far as message boards go.

Roger,
I would like to personally thank you for your enlightment, resources, and wisdom. I will be sending for my "practitoner" kit soon, as I have never felt more safe, and welcomed at the same time.

I'd like to share a short story with you all, and why I have turned to cannabis as my scarament.
I also want to let everyone know that I used to be super paranoid about the cultivation and comsumption of the sacred plant, but those feelings have since subsided.

The following was written entirely by me on October 4, 2004.
In this excerpt, the sacred plant is referred to 'meds'. It includes my symptoms, of past and newly discoverd diagnosies.

I have just come home from the emergency room. Being out of meds, and not liking the side effects of the chemical prescriptions that were sold to me at an elevated price by my local pharmacy, I had no other choice than to visit the emergency room.

So now, now on top of Fibromyalgia (FM), chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS) , I get to add rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) to my resume.

With my FM, the symptoms are pain in the muscles, all over the body, morning stiffness, headaches, memory problems, numbness or tingling in the hands and other parts of the body, my skin is ultra sensitive to the touch, reacting with a pins and needles sensation. Anxiety and depression. The meds help with the depression, and somehow, it helps with circulation, and it battles numbness. When I find a pure indica strain, it seems to help more, as the "couchlock" effect helps to relax me, and help with the Anxiety.

My CFIDS symptoms include, well, simply put... I am exhauted all of the time... yet have trouble sleeping. CFIDS can be neither prevented nor cured. But with meds, it does ease up a little, and helps me to sleep.

With my NEW diagnosis of RA, the symptons are the membranes or tissues lining the joynts become inflamed, and painful. Over time, my doctor says that the inflammation may destroy the joynt tissues, leading to disability. Great news huh? The meds help relieve the pain.

With the RLS (rediagnosed) the symptoms are just what it says... ever been sitting there and then for no reason, your legs cramp, and spasm... it produces an intense, irresistible urge to move the legs because of the unpleasant feelings in them. This sensation most often occurs in the evening, especially when attempting to relax or sleep. Movement can provide temporary relief, but the impulses consistently return. The meds often help subside the cramps, and and sensations, thereby allowing me a more complete, and hopefully a more restful nights sleep.

When My physician asked me if I "did" and Illegal drugs, I told him straight out, "I don't consider it illegal, marijuana is my scarement, and it helps me alot, managing the pain." He gave me a confused look, and said "I'll bet it does, and I would rather see you consume marijuana, rather than tobbacco, or most any of these other drugs that are avaliable by presctiption. Marijuana doesn't create a dependancy. But, as a Medical Practitoner, in the state of Florida, I can not sugggest, condone, or prescribe it." Then he mumbled something along the lines of decrimilization. But I didn't understand what it was that he said. His words made me happy to say the least... I was certainly glad to hear the views of a medical professional.

Thank you all once again!

-Rev. James
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So now, now on top of Fibromyalgia (FM), chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS) , I get to add rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) to my resume.

Reverend James. I have those ailments too. I found great and mighty relief in the Holy Oil that Roger makes. Astonishing strides actualy and my Dr is amazed. The oil works great for chronic fatigue.

I documented my first bottle of oil and its posted here.
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1414&start=0
Within a few days of using it I was out of my sick bed and semi invaled life and on my feet and at work with my husband helping him. Doing things I hadnt been able to do in years. For healing in the fast track use it and be blessed.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: