THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
My Idea for a pot board "olympics" feedback please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zero
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: My Idea for a pot board "olympics" feedback please Reply with quote

ok, I run another board, pot related and Ive come up with an idea. A sort of a contest between three possibly four or five different discussion boards to promote brotherhood within the online weed community.

It works sort of like the way the olympics work. We take a span of ten days, and during those ten days, we compete with each other. The members of each respective board will attempt to make the most quality posts to win certain "awards". Like who had the most informitive post, the most creative, best picture, stuff like that. the winners will be showcased on each different board, and they will be decided upon by a vote from a panel made up of equal part staff from each site. whomevers board gets the most wins gets the admins of the other boards to have the link to thier board in thier sigs for a two week period.

Ive yet to hammer out the exact details, but Ive got two other boards interested in this idea as well as mine. Its a great way to show that our online communities of pot smokers as a whole can work together just as well as any other group of people. I think it will also be fun for all involved.

What do you think Ferre? What do the rest of you think? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow zero that sounds like a really good idea

Tyler Durdan
zero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im currently in talks with the guys over at drug-plaza and weedtalk. If they join, along with this board and my own area420, that makes four. that would make for a good competition, Im hoping to get a few other boards on the list as well. even four would make a good competition. If I can get a few more to dig the idea, we could have a very big event going on possibly.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.hg420.com/
hey heres a new board there new & small there connected with dr chronic seeds http://www.drchronic.com/ they may be interested

Tyler Durdan
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o & have you thought about og

Tyler Durdan
Echo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Zero wants quality Wink
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: