THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
My blessing this day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: My blessing this day. Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Lilli

You know I've been thinking of you recently and the physical pain you are in as a result of you illness. Today is the day Jesus took his first step into the desert to undergo pain and suffering so that we may become free and united with God.
Share your pain with Jesus. Your suffering lessens his pain. His suffering sets you free. Together you are united as one. His and your love together can overcome all afflictions. Mother Teresa saw the face of Christ in the faces of those whose suffering she worked with every day. You too can become as Christ through your suffering.
Forgive me for saying this but your suffering may be a blessing from Jesus to you so that you can grow ever closer to him! You, Lilli are his special child and he has chosen you to work alongside him.

You are a blessing to us all on the forum and elsewhere. Keep up the wonderful work that you do.

you inspire me. keep da faith sista.

Smoke a fat one today and God bless you always.

Your lovin brother in Christ
roney

Quote:
Well Roney thats the most beautiful thing anyones ever said to me. What ENCOURAGING, UPLIFTING. STRENGTHENING, EMPOWERING MOTIVATING BLESSED, LOVING , ENRICHING, INSPIRATIONAL and CARING wordS.
I have been up 5 mins and not feeling so hot wondering to myself why did I have to wake up so early, mumbling an groaning in MY spirit ALREADY RESIGNED that I was surely going to have a bad day.
The LORD is working thru you in a mighty way my brother. Thank you that was better then any pill ...any jpint ....any physical hug because he thru you has reached out and touched me, touched my MIND, my SPIRIT my HEART BODY and my SOUL. You made me feel like the lame man that Christ healed that picked up his cot and walked on.
You have made me feel that I can not just walk on. I can RUN on and on and on.
May God Bless you very much for thinking of me and reaching out in love this day Roney. Thank you for channeling the LOVE of God and Christ thru you to me. I am truly blessed among women. HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH and Amen Your everloving sista in Christ ~Lilli~

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"

Last edited by Lilli on Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: And they come marching in........................ Reply with quote

Praise God the blessings just keep coming in.... I went to my ministry site and see this.. Reminds me of the old saying "Build it and they will come" thank you Roger Ferre and Chaz for laying the foundation for my ministry.

My name is Josh. I’m 26, I live in Lees Summit Missouri southeast of Kansas City, and a new member of the THC Ministry. I’m married have 1 baby boy who will be 4 months old on the 28th. I am also a prisoner of the drug war. I have been on probation for a Felony possession with intent to distribute for the last three and a half years. I am subject to urine tests random searches and have no rights protecting my home from being invaded and searched by the police or my probation officer. I have always felt strongly that cannabis is a very special plant and not the evil demon weed it is portrayed as in the media. I still partake in the herb but have to be very careful for obvious reasons. I might be getting off probation in the next few months if this happens I would love to get together with others who are in the ministry. Until then I will be chatting with you all via this forum in expectation that one day I will be able to partake of the sacrament with my fellow members without the worry of being incarcerated for my religious practices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilli
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:34am »

Hello Everyone
« Thread started on: Today at 07:42am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Josh. I am so glad that you found this place. Congratulations on joining the ministry and on the birth of your son.
I know how hard it can be being on POW status. I was on ua's in 87 and started drinking. My kids used to beg me to stop and to just smoke a jpint.. Josh I suggest that you follow the instructions and as soon as you can go ahead and get ordained thru the Universal Life Church and send the 10.00 donation( to cover supplies an mailing) for your credentials.. Getting the record of your ordination on file quickly. Establishing your religious right. This will serve as armour for you. If you didnt see where to do that let me know and Ill guide you thru it. Your ordination is free but they do ask a donation for a wall cetificate and a wallet card and a letter of Good standing.identifying you as a Reverend this does get respect even when dealing with the police as it should.
You are here by no coincidence my brother. Just realising the spirituality of cannabis and its place in the bible as a plant of renown is your annoiting by God himself. Again welcome may Jehovah God bless you in all youur endeavors. All of us who have a ministry also post at the www.thc.ministry.net forum. Come in an register there too an meet your brothers and sisters from all over this rich and magnificant world that we live.
sincerely and with much love and respect. Your sister in Christ and for the cause ~~Lilli~~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: