THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
murder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waldo125
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: murder Reply with quote

hello this is my first time posting on your site , my house was resently raided by the police. an ex freind of mine made a call to them and advised them i had a big stasch of weed and some guns. the police in 5cars with over 8 cops came busting in my house after one knock on the door. they shot my dog as he was trying to defend his house and owner ,they found 2 guns (had lic. for both ) and 1 1/2 oz. of weed and a scale . i posted 5000 bail and was released .went home and had to bury my dog who is (was) my best freind for over 7 years .im not a criminal i just smoke weed ,have never not had a job , and provide well for my wife and kids. my problem is this i cant let go of the anger i feel ..
shaudes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my 1st thout did thay have a warent? If not you probbably have a case of illigal serch and sesure. Not to mention a posabble suit for pain and sufering for teh shooting of the dog.

http://216.38.192.68/join_today/index.html
the best space sim ever IMHO
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im very sorry about the loss of your dog. Sad
And im sure sorry to hear about your troubles. The sad thing today is that its not an uncommon story. The system is set up now so that ex-friends and even your own children are encouraged to tell on you. The system is wrong and needs to be fixed.

I wish you well and hope you can find information on the website here that can aid you. Dont give up your rights. Try and get a good lawyer(yeah I know... good luck anyway) and see if you can make some headway.

Pissed off ex-friends can do real damage to othewise law abiding Cannabis Sacrament users. I just hope these people get the bad karma back at them down the road.
Quote:
im not a criminal i just smoke weed ,have never not had a job , and provide well for my wife and kids. my problem is this i cant let go of the anger i feel ..

Brother... let go of the anger, at least for now, as it only destroyes you further. Dont forget the anger and betrayal, but dont hold it in and let it fester. Anger will only dull your thought processes... And you need to stay sharp - stay free. Anger can only lead to more trouble.

My prayers and best wishes go out to you. I hope you look the website over and see whats here. Then im sure you will have more questions.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Echo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waldo, I am sorry to read what's happened to you, it must have been scary.

The worst thing of all is that a person you once trusted has reported you to the police, that is as low as it can get. My thoughts are with you and with your family.
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Stokes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget about your asshole ex-friend, he will reap what he sows ... and try to re-focus on transforming your anger into ACTION by defending the rights that you have under the law. You may be surprised to find that law enforcement agents are not always as lawful as they may claim to be.

The rules dictate that a warrant cannot be issued on heresay. Which means that they cannot raid your home based only on information received from an angry ex-friend, unless you sold the guy bags. In which case he will be required to testify to that in court as an informant and those sales will need to have been documented by the authorities at the time that they occured.

You have rights Waldo, I suggest that you look up the NORML recommended attorneys on their website www.NORML.com and contact one or more of them to discuss what took place here.

The authorities MUST have evidence other than someone's bullshit story to legally raid your home, such as proof of sales, surveillance documentation, etc.

Don't roll over ... FIGHT for your rights. You won't regret it.

Good Luck ... and keep us apprised of the matter.

***Another possibility that may be useful for you to be aware of is the chance that your ex-friend doesn't particularly care to be labeled a "snitch" by everyone in the community. It is possible that if the agents need him to testify against you for sales that may have taken place, he may be able to be discouraged from acting as an informant in order to save what's left of his own reputation - and I'm not talking about threatening him, that could only make matters worse for you. This possibility only may be a consideration after you already know for sure that he will be testifying against you.

Stokes sun

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't roll over ... FIGHT for your rights. You won't regret it.

Yes, and you should contact Roger Christie about ideas for claiming a religious defense.

After all, you've joined the THC Ministry!
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waldo I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy and injustice. Yes please get ahold of Reverned Roger Christie immediatly. You will be in my prayers
Jahs blessings on you my brother. Roger can an will help.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
waldo125

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you ,,,,, all of you ,,your kind words helped me from doing somthing very dumb ,, got a good lawyer from norml (little pricey) but i think he is worth it ,feels i can off with probation(have priors)not able to sue for the dog ,,cop was in his right(as per the law) as his life was in danger (dog was a pitbull) i will miss my freind but am reminded there is no greater love then this. that a man (or dog ) would lay down his life for his freind again thank you all
Stokes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go, brother.

Remember, this is just one step along life's path. The best you can do for yourself is to learn from it.

And don't forget to get in touch with Roger Christie, it could only help.

your fellow Minister,

Stokes sun

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
aeroplane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I'm moved to see all the support here for you Waldo. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You will find him again.

I can relate to what happened to you. The day before my wife and I fled Los Angeles last year, we had some friends and neighbors over for a 'going-away' party. 1 'friend' started acting suspicious, trying to find out everything about when we were leaving and what our new address would be. Immediately after the party, my wife and I fled in the middle of the night.

Early the next morning another friend witnessed 2 or 3 suits (G-men???) and some cops busting down our apartment door. For what? I never sold anything. I never had more than a gram or two anyway. All that I'm sure of is that the so-called 'friend' was a staunch Bush supporter and was deeply and personally wounded that we (my wife and I) had walked in a Peace March and smoke a little pot.

You have found a good home and family here at THC Ministries.

The world is living in the shadow of Darkness and Ignorance under the present regime in the White House.

US President Jimmy Carter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: