THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
MSNBC Poll: Should Bush be impeached?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: MSNBC Poll: Should Bush be impeached? Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

Results as for now:

Quote:
650349 responses
Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
89%
No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
4.1%
No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
4.6%
I don't know.
2%

89% wants Busch impeached, I guess that's more than Bill Clinton scored after his BJ escapades.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One week in the middle of the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, more than 200,000 people took part in an msnbc.com Live Vote that asked whether President Clinton should leave office. Seventy-three percent said yes. That same week, an NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll found that only 34 percent of about 2,000 people who were surveyed thought so.

More recently, in an msnbc.com survey conducted after a televised debate in the run-up to the New Hampshire primary, when asked “Who stood out from the pack?” 76 percent of the more than 55,000 people who responded chose Rep. Ron Paul of Texas.

This indicated strong support for Paul among msnbc.com readers.

I suppose it's what side of the fence you take the poll. If they took it from within the sheep's field you would get a different result than outside in the free world. Same as with all the cannabis polls, most always win in favour, yet next week slapped right across the global papers a poll that was taken in an old age pensioners home for ex- government leaders says different.
Still even if you get this kind of response from anywhere, calls for action, but from what I have seen with my government, if 'they' don't want something they just play their joker, and everyone just walks around with their head stuck.
maybe they should question why the polls are so different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: