THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Moving Harmoniously (a code of honour)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Moving Harmoniously (a code of honour) Reply with quote

-
Moving Harmoniously
-

The last motion leads to the next. The single motion that is the entirety of motion continues... and forgiveness makes way for grace.

Thought is motion. Thought is the internal motion that births the external motion. Through practice we respond.

Like wind against an inextinguishable candle-flame, we take the brunt and respond with honour. Beware an ego that justifies a lie. Beware an ego that cannot forgive, for to not be able to forgive is the height of laziness- the unwillingness to empathize with the attacker- who can only attack because that is where it's experience has brought it. So, through forgiveness and a total giving of self we introduce new consideration, that love is something to die for, not kill for.

Ego is a construct of experience- may the experience of humility exist, for only through that do we evolve.

Through shining with confidence and knowing patience true inspiration comes, not through the frustration of unfulfilled preconception or the allowance of resentment.

At any time there can only be two spirits that approach and communicate- a spirit of humility, which is a want of truth or a spirit of pride, which is a telling of a lie- when you know how to respond to both you find there is nothing that cannot be handled.

Dealing with humility is easy because it's love. Dealing with pride requires an owning of calmness unto death, fearless- for even the most proud are susceptible to inspiration.

in honour,

me

David
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David, welcome at the ministry. Good to see you onboard brother, I also enjoyed reading your website.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: I'm happy to be here. Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to finding much inspiration. I'm involved with a couple other boards and if they are any indication of how the things I articulate are received then I'm sure this will be much fun.

in unavoidable siblingness,

David
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: hello David Reply with quote

Oh fantastic yet another my"enlightened" friends David so very good to see you. Your gonna love it here. No more opression! In place of it words of encouragement and genuine love. welcome Put up your feet and stay
welsofa Your green sista ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: cheers Lilli Reply with quote

namaste, mine sistor
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome good to meet you. Thats an interesting board name. Smile

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:15 am    Post subject: cheers Rev. Reply with quote

the name came to me in a dream- or at least in the moments before sleep... something about being an empath, or something...
magicman
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: wonders of life Reply with quote

love ur post........ oneself is truly unique.....eating.thinking,dreaming machines...thats wat i think i am.....and who am i.....#1
ego = self ass-steam??
NativeEssence
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Harmoniously Moved Reply with quote

Beautiful & swayed me brother Yes indeed in Honour of U David!
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt he just a JOY! I really love this beautiful man. ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: knowing we are all only eyes of the everything Reply with quote

in courage and grand appriciation,

David
jonhomebrewer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: stop using money Reply with quote

brother i almost have stopped using money (no work in 2yr7mo) at least i havent contributed much to the war machine. i think if i could freely practice horticulture i could trade with people who do use money for things. What a hobby (or should i say religous mission that would be!) remember: God wants everyone to pump that co2 from your brewery right int your greenhouse. What a garden earth could be!!
jon *&^%$
edit: what a garden (jungle) earth should be!!!

and keep eating until its time for the strike, 1/21/04 aint time yet

Last edited by jonhomebrewer on Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High David!

I would stop using money now if seashells would work instead. Hehe, honestly... tell us how... and I may give it a try.

Welcome here at the Ministry, you are among friends,

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: for Echo and jon grantz Reply with quote

The way to stop using money is to trust in the 'now' (that it could only ever be what it is) and move fearlessly from it, unto death.

I say a lot lately that Heaven-on-Earth is only one nervous breakdown away.

love to you both- travel well

David

PS: patience is the key- though it wisdom comes (the wisdom to move- the wisdom to find the strength to move- the wisdom on where and how to move).

PPS: ... and Echo, regarding your signiture- Everything is very simple because it can be contained in one word.
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are difficult to read sometimes, I am not a native English speaker so it happens that I miss the meaning occasionally. Also I am rather stoned right now: had two jpints in a row because the thick rolling paper burnt too fast.

Could some charitable person here help me out?

Smile

Thanks,

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: