THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Mindy's precious legs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Mindy's precious legs Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Aloha. I have received a personal testimony about the holy anointing oil that is so touching and so real that I want you to know about it. The people whose story this is don't have a computer, however they have promised to send me a written copy of their testimony. As soon as it arrives I will post it here for you to enjoy. Until then, this is what I know:

I heard from Robert H. of Lahaina, Maui about a month ago with a very sad story. His sweet girlfriend, Mindy was in terrible pain and discomfort and wanted to die. She has been sick for years and was on multiple pharmaceutical prescriptions, the strongest pain-killing kind, and yet the only remedy that gave her comfort was smoking cannabis. They had no extra money to purchase cannabis as every month they spent all of their small income on rent, some food and her medicines.

I connected Robert with my partner in healing sacrament on Maui. He was able to deliver some flowers to them a couple of times for free. It was a blessing and gave Mindy some well-deserved comfort. Still, her condition worsened and she wanted to die to escape the misery, the pain and the poverty.

Apparently diabeties has taken a terrible toll on her, and both of Mindy's legs were green and black and there were holes in her skin all the way to the bone. She was scheduled to have her legs amputated last week as there was no hope, according to her doctors.

When I heard this story I immediately sent Robert and Mindy a bottle of holy anointing oil with THC Ministry membership and ordainment papers for both of them. Now for the good news:

I heard back from Robert last week and he said that a miracle has happened! Get this; the holy anointing oil and God's grace has caused new skin to grow on Mindy's legs! They both tell me that the skin is now fresh, pink and healthy after applying just ten drops - three times per day to her legs. A visit to the doctor last Wednesday was joyous instead of tragic. Instead of making arrangements for amputation, the doctor was completely amazed and surprised.

Yesterday I spoke with Mindy and she was HAPPY! I could feel the smile in her voice and the will to live back in her life now. Both Robert and Mindy are on a healing path and are praying and working for 'full recovery'. Apparently the healing has been so dramatic that at this rate they hope and expect Mindy to be up and possibly out of her wheelchair in a week or two.

I must say that this is a 'chicken-skin' story to tell you. It is the latest in our miracle testimonies and is my pleasure to pass along. I must say that I am drawn-in closer and closer to the Bible as we get blessings with the holy oil recipe of Exodus 30:23. What else is in the Bible to heal with and pay attention to? I'm into it now.

There is something miraculous in this formula and it's being proven, day after day, by Lilli and Kate and Meghan and now Mindy. We also have another very special holy oil testimony coming to us in the next few days that I already know about. Have I missed anyone else? Please remind me if I have. Blessings to everyone!

What can I say? Mahalo ke akua. Hallelujah!!!!

Much love and respect to one and all,

Roger
vaportrail
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Thats a very amazing story! Praise God for the miracle of healing. I love to hear of such a dramatic recovery!

Think of all the people that could benefit from the oil. The possibilities are huge!

peace
Romadon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!! Fantastic!!!
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad That is absolutly beautiful. I am so happy for them. Wow what a testimony. Yet another Dr seeing the amazing results of this wonderful oil.
God this is great Thank you Lord. HALLELUJAH

More testimony to Roger and the THC Ministrys sincere healing quest. And wonderful it is to the eyes, soul and spirit to read. Gods loving grace and intervention. How awesome!

God Bless you Roger , Mindy and Robert. I will be praying for a full recovery for Mindy and Robert. Much love and total respect.
hullamod dove
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
sara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger, that is wonderful news.

I'm very happy for Mindy and Robert, please tell them that.

God is great.
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is something miraculous in this formula and it's being proven, day after day, by Lilli and Kate and Meghan and now Mindy. We also have another very special holy oil testimony coming to us in the next few days that I already know about. Have I missed anyone else?

You did miss CrookedEye's detox off heroin .
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallelujah thank you Jah.
Roger Christie wrote:
Quote:
Enclosed is a scan of Mindy's precious legs
photos with her lover, Robert. We have permission to post these on the
site. Do you know how to do that? Would you please? Mahalo.

Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome.......

Thank God.......
Romadon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely couple. I have known so many people who have lost feet, legs and eventually their lives to diabetes. It is such a treacherous illness and it is truly wonderful news that there may finally be hope for such unfortunate people.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The testimonials keep coming in!

Bliss On!
Ben
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put some of the oil on a few of those seeds and small pieces of stems I had and smoked it late last night. It tasted pretty good but didn't seem to have a huge effect. Smoking pot, to me, has always had as much or more to do with technique and breath control as anything else. It seems to me their is something about Cannabis that helps one gain control over their breathing if done properly and I believe one who can master their breath can master anything. I don't know but I think in the teaching of Yoga a great deal of it revolves around the breath and breathing which I guess is also tied to the WORD or AUM, OUM or whatever it is.

Anyway, I believe mastery over one's breath is pretty much at the heart of it all and the smoking of Cannabis seems to have a huge effect in that regard. I always used to like when I was getting really stoned and all of a sudden it would hit me it had been a very long time that I hadn't even thought about breathing or when was the last time I even took a breath which felt like hours or days. I just thought maybe I'd been holding my breath that whole time and neither inhaling or exhaling. Could be rather scary at times but then I would think to myself, all my friends are still here and it seems like we're having a good time so why should it matter even if I am dead. At least my passing seemed to be rather painless. Laughing

Last edited by Romadon on Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arnt you applying any topicaly?
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, Sister Lilli, but I think I need a 55 gallon drum of it or maybe fill a swimming pool or a hot tub with it. I'm really sick ya know. Laughing

Too much screaming curses at the top of my lungs which has a very devastating effect but I feel I have no control over it whatsoever at times. Crying or Very sad
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's OK Romie.....Screaming curses can be very therapeutic sometimes as long as you are in a closet beating up a pillow... Laughing

This probably sounds pathetic but the lessons you're learning in this lifetime must be extremely valuable and therefore worth every bit of suffering....

You're sure making the best of it here on the forums.....Laughing

I'm with ya, buddy Very Happy
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: