THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Michigan cases dismissed!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Joshua Snider
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

Location: On the shores of Gitche Gumee, Of the shinig Big-See-Water,... Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

Hello everybody!
I am a Judeo Christian practitioner living in the northern lower peninsula of Michigan in a town called Petoskey. I had the judge except our motion to supress on search isues but we had a total of thirty pages of motion and 7 pages of exhibits and witnesses in. Another brother in Detroit used these same motions and exhibits and had a win the same week. This was the 5th and 9th of Febuary respectively. I actualy showed the Officers a sanctuary certificate when they were searching my house.
I was raised Mennonite (similiar to Amish) became interested in the Occult and ancient languages at around 14 and at the age of sixteen began studying the Runes and certain Old Norse poems and magical songs under the tutlage of the Rune Gild (officialy at 1Cool around 19 I began expanding my languages to High German varieties as well as Gothic and eventualy Swedish. I believe I now have a good grasp on the entirety of the Germanic languages and I found the Runes to have great supernatural powers, but the one thing they couldn't seem to help me do was to forgive. I have now found my forgiveness in "The forgiveness of the Prophets" The wonderfull Kaneh Bosem. With out the ability to forgive (and I am by no means perfect at this yet) I would not have what I believe to be my guaranty of eternal life. Thanks To the Creator and Thanks to you too Roger. AlleluJah
Peace, Love and Blessings to all,
Rev. Joshua Snider

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8053&start=0

www.cannabischurches.net

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news brother looks like the Judges are realising they are wasting their time with us. Very Happy
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claps claps claps claps claps

WELL DONE!!!!!!

Would you please post the evidence you presented and the court records. These will serve as examples and inspiration to all.
Thank you for being a Hero!
Rev. Joshua Snider

Location: On the shores of Gitche Gumee, Of the shinig Big-See-Water,... Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

Here are the religious motions (Mostly constructed from the writings of Rev. Tom Brown and Carl Olsen. I definately recomend keeping Tabs on the Federal law suits by both of these wonderfull individuals). We also had a constitutionality motion in ( something Tom Brown advised against but we had already filed it.). Templates for it can be viewed at www.cannabiscounsel.com . On the right one of the choices will be cannabis constitutionality motion. The one argument that I think might be important to keep is whether or not the state can prove Sativa v Indica in instances where a states law defines marijuana as Cannabis Sativa L. Next are the exhibits. To these I would add

Introduction to the Semitic Languages; Text Specimens and Grammatical Sketches, Translated with Notes and Bibliography and an Appendix on the Scripts by Peter T. Daniels. (Translation and expansion of a German work by Gotthilf Bergstraesser (ae here represents the a with two dots over it.)) 1983 Eisenbrauns. 1995 Second Printing.

Etymological Lexicon of Classical Greek: Etyma Graeca by E. R. Wharton, Ares publishing Inc. Chicago, Unchanged Reprint of the Edition: London 1882, paperback ISBN# 0-89005-447-9

The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, LL.D., S.T.D., Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville, Tennessee. 1995, 1996. ISBN# 0-7852-5055-7

http://www.ethiopianzioncopticchurch.org/Federal/exhibit_13.pdf

http://www.ethiopianzioncopticchurch.org/Federal/exhibit_14.pdf

http://www.ethiopianzioncopticchurch.org/Federal/exhibit_15.pdf

http://www.ethiopianzioncopticchurch.org/Federal/exhibit_12.pdf

at the bottom of this I am also posting my Etymology articles (editing note: because my articles assume familiarity with Sara Benetowa's article from "The Book of Grass", exhibit #15, I am adding it below, just before my articles).

STATE OF MICHIGAN

90th JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT

PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, Hon. Richard W. May

v. Case No. 06-1466-SM
JOSHUA J. SNIDER, Defendant. ________________________________________/
E. Michael McNamara P36224 VCSA
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
Emmett County, Michigan
200 Division Street
Petoskey, Michigan 49770
_______________________________________/
Matthew R. Abel (P38876)
Attorney for Defendant
450 W. Fort Street, Suite 200
Detroit, Michigan 48226
________________________________________/

MOTION and BRIEF TO DISMISS FOR VIOLATION
OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM RESTORATION ACT

1. Defendant is a member of the THC Ministry and a Reverend of that faith.

2. Defendant asserts that in his faith, THC, the active ingredient in Cannabis, is the container of the Holy Spirit through which communion with YHVH, the Prophets, Jesus The Christ, the Saints, and his fellow Christian Brothers and Sisters is observed and maintained, thus the use and consumption of Cannabis Sacrament is a mandatory religious practice.

3. Defendant asserts that in his faith, Cannabis is one of the original ingredients of The Holy Anointing Oil of Moses and The Christening Oil of Jesus The Christ (see Religious Practitioner of Cannabis Affidavit shown to officers upon initial search, accurate copy attached), and that this Oil is manufactured and used by the Ministry in Fire Baptism, Chrismation and prayerful healing of the sick as directed by Mark 6: 12-13 and James 5: 14.

4. Defendant asserts a prima facie showing that 1.) the laws against marijuana as applied to him substantially burden his 2.) sincere 3.) legitimate religious practice and that he therefore qualifies for protection under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

5. Under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the government bears the burden of establishing a compelling interest in maintaining the drug laws, that excluding Defendant from those laws is a threat to the public health and safety, and that there is no less burdensome alternative.

6. Defendant asserts that his use of cannabis is mandated by his religion, that the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States provides him protection under the Free Exercise Clause, and that this case must be dismissed.

BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF MOTION

United States law regarding the protection of religious freedom has recently been amended by the ruling by the United States Supreme Court in Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal, 163 L. Ed. 2d 1017; 2006 U.S. LEXIS 1815; 74 U.S.L.W. 4119 (February 21, 2006) (UDV hereafter), which upholds the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993, 42 U.S.C. § 2000(b)(b)(2004) (RFRA hereafter) restoring the compelling interest test abandoned by the United States Supreme Court in Employment Div., Dept. of Human Services of Oregon v. Smith, 494 U.S. 872 (1990) (Smith hereafter) (ruling that religious believers may not obtain exemptions to religion-neutral laws of general applicability that infringe on their religious practices).

In Smith, the United States Supreme Court avoided consideration of a claim for the
sacramental use of peyote by declining to apply the compelling interest test to the
sacramental use of peyote by members of the Native American Church as it had
previously applied the compelling interest test in Sherbert v. Verner, 374 U.S. 398
(1963) and Wisconsin v. Yoder, 406 U.S. 205 (1972).

In Smith, Justice Scalia wrote:

If the "compelling interest" test is to be applied at all, then, it must be applied
across the board, to all actions thought to be religiously commanded. Moreover,
if “compelling interest" really means what it says (and watering it down here
would subvert its rigor in the other fields where it is applied), many laws will not
meet the test. Any society adopting such a system would be courting anarchy, but
that danger increases in direct proportion to the society's diversity of religious
beliefs, and its determination to coerce or suppress none of them. Precisely
because "we are a cosmopolitan nation made up of people of almost every
conceivable religious preference," Braunfeld v. Brown, 366 U.S., at 606, and
precisely because we value and protect that religious divergence, we cannot afford
the luxury of deeming presumptively invalid, as applied to the religious objector,
every regulation of conduct that does not protect an interest of the highest order.
The rule respondents favor would open the prospect of constitutionally required
religious exemptions from civic obligations of almost every conceivable kind –
[... other citations omitted ...] drug laws, see, e. g., Olsen v. Drug Enforcement
Administration, 279 U. S. App. D. C. 1, 878 F. 2d 1458 (1989) [... other
citations omitted ...]. The First Amendment's protection of religious liberty does
not require this.

In response to the ruling in Smith Congress enacted the RFRA. This law provides that
government action that substantially burdens religious exercise is invalid unless it is
justified by a compelling government interest and is the least restrictive way to achieve that interest.

Responding to the RFRA, in City of Boerne v. Flores, 521 U.S. 507; 117 S. Ct. 2157; 138 L. Ed. 2d 624 (1997) (hereinafter Boerne), the Supreme Court ruled that the RFRA, as applied to state laws that place incidental burdens on religion, exceeded Congress’ power to interpret state protection of fundamental rights.

In response to Boerne Congress then enacted the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000 (hereinafter RLUIPA), Pub. L. 106-274, 42 U.S.C. § 2000cc, et seq., and used federal payments to states under the Commerce Clause to force the states to protect religious exercise to a greater extent than interpreted by the Supreme Court under the Smith decision.

In 2005 the Supreme Court ruled that the RLUIPA is a valid exercise of congressional power, that it does apply to the states, and that federal payments to states do cause a contractual obligation on the state to perform to standards set in the Congressional / State contract in exchange for federal contributions to state managed programs. See Cutter v. Wilkinson, 544 U.S. 709; 125 S. Ct. 2113; 161 L. Ed. 2d 1020 (2005).

In 2006 the Supreme Court ruled that the RFRA applies to the federal drug laws, invalidating them where the government cannot prove a threat to public health and safety caused by the religious exercise of a church. See UDV. The UDV Church imports, receives money for, transports, distributes and uses DMT, a powerful Schedule I hallucinogen.

The Controlled Substances Act of 1970 gives the Attorney General the power to reschedule a
controlled substance if that substance does not meet the criteria for the schedule to which it has been assigned. 21 U.S.C. § 811(a). The Attorney General has delegated this authority to the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (hereinafter DEA). See 28 C.F.R. § 0.100(b). In 1988, the DEA Administrative Law Judge ruled that the danger of consuming massive amounts of marijuana was less then the danger of eating 10 raw potatoes or taking a bottle of aspirin. Furthermore, the Federal DEA Administrative Law Judge ruled, “marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. In The Matter Of Marijuana Rescheduling Petition, DEA Docket 86-22, Sept. 6, 1988, at pages 58-59.

According to the federal drug law, it is the DEA Administrative Law Judge who determines the actual danger caused by medical use of a drug The DEA ruling on threat to public health and safety reached by the DEA Administrative Law Judge on the question of threat to public health and safety is authoritative as to the religious acts of growing and using marijuana. The findings of the federal DEA Administrative Law Judge on the matter of Rescheduling Marijuana for medical use is legally controlling. There is little, if any actual threat to public health and safety caused by growing and using the non-toxic plant marijuana. DEA Judge Frances Young stated that despite near universal use amongst all societies prior to US prohibition in 1937, there is no record of a single injury or death that has ever been caused by putting marijuana into a human body in over 5,000 years of recorded history.

In 2006 the Supreme Court ruled that states have the authority to set the standard for medical practice as defined by federal drug statutes. Gonzales v. Oregon, 126 S. Ct. 904; 163 L. Ed. 2d 748 (2006).

Eleven states have determined that marijuana has medical use. The State of Iowa is among these states. Iowa Code Chapter 204. Two of five people currently receiving marijuana from the federal government live in Iowa. These two patients have been receiving 300 rolled marijuana cigarettes each month from the federal government for the past 15 years. Letters from the Iowa Department of General Services say that these two patients are approved by the Iowa Board of Pharmacy Examiners to use and possess marijuana on state property. If medical users can use marijuana in public without any threat to public health or safety, religious use of marijuana is entitled to the same respect.

This appears to be a novel legal issue in Michigan. Defendant was not in public, but was ticketed while in the sincere practice of his religion in the sanctity of his own home, which was literally trespassed upon by the Officer. This court should follow the law and dismiss this case.

Respectfully Submitted,

Matthew R. Abel
Attorney for Defendant

December 25, 2006

STATE OF MICHIGAN

PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN Case No: 06-1466 SM Plaintiff,
v. JUDGE RICHARD W. MAY
JOSHUA JACOB SNIDER, Defendant.
_____________________________________/
JAMES R. LINDERMAN
Emmett County Prosecuting Attorney
200 Division Street
Petoskey, MI 49770
231-348-1725

MATTHEW R. ABEL (P38876)
Attorney for Defendant
Detroit, Michigan 48226
248-866-0864

MOTION TO DISMISS FOR VIOLATION OF
INTERNATIONAL LAW AND TREATIES

The Defendant, JOSHUA JACOB SNIDER, by his attorney, Matthew R. Abel, moves to dismiss this case because the prosecution is in violation of international law and treaties, stating:
1. Where "fairly possible," a United States statute should be construed so as not to conflict with international law or an international agreement of the United States. See Restatement (Third) of Foreign Relations Law § 114.
2. The United States is a signatory to the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights ("ICCPR"), which ensures the freedom of everyone to "have or to adopt a religion of his choice, and freedom, either individually or in the community of others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in worship, observance, practice, and teaching." ICCPR, 138 Cong. Rec. S4781-84 (1992).
3. The United States has also endorsed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which protects the rights of individuals not only to believe as they wish, but also to "manifest" that belief through practice, including "ceremonial acts" and "participation in rituals." See U.N. Human Rts. Comm., General Comment No. 22, p. 4 (1993).
4. Finally, the United States Congress has recently passed the International Religious Freedom Act ("IRFA"), Pub. L. No. 105-292, 112 Stat. 2788 (1998), codified at 22 U.S.C. §§ 6401-6481. IRFA establishes as United States policy the promotion of freedom of religion and cooperation with foreign governments "that affirm and protect religious freedom, in order to develop multilateral ... initiatives to . . . promote religious freedom abroad."
5. Congress specifically approved the International Convention on Psychotropic Drugs, 21 U.S.C. 801a (2006), which includes an exemption for any plant being used for religious purposes. Article 32, Section 4,of the Convention on Psychotropic Substances states, “A State on whose territory there are plants growing wild which contain psychotropic substances from among those in Schedule I and which are traditionally used by certain small, clearly determined groups in magical or religious rites, may, at the time of signature, ratification or accession, make reservations concerning these plants, in respect of the provisions of article 7, except for the provisions relating to international trade.”
6. These laws make clear that it is not only "fairly possible" for the United States to permit the religious use of cannabis, but that domestic and international law, in fact, require such deference absent demonstration of a threat to public health and safety.
7. Under these circumstances, Plaintiffs’ interpretations of the Federal and Michigan versions of the CSA forbidding the Sacramental use of Cannabis by the Defendant in the United States clearly violates the treaties which the United States has endorsed, and domestic law.
RELIEF REQUESTED
For these reasons the Defendant, Joshua Jacob Snider, asks that this Court dismiss this case.

Respectfully Submitted,

Matthew R. Abel P 38876
Attorney for Defendant 2/19/2007

STATE OF MICHIGAN

PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN Case No: 06-1466 SM Plaintiff,
v. JUDGE RICHARD W. MAY
JOSHUA JACOB SNIDER,
Defendant.
JAMES R. LINDERMAN
Emmett County Prosecuting Attorney
200 Division Street
Petoskey, MI 49770
231-348-1725

MATTHEW R. ABEL (P38876)
Attorney for Defendant
Detroit, Michigan 48226
248-866-0864

DEFENDANT’S EXHIBIT LIST
Defendant may introduce the following as Exhibits at trial:

PHOTOGRAPHS:
1. Multiple photos of house at scene of arrest

WRITTEN EXHIBITS:
BIBLES:
2. Targum (Chaldean) Bible. The Bible in Aramaic : Based on Old Manuscripts and Printed Texts. Vol. 1, The Pentateuch according to…. O.T. Pentateuque (arameen). onqelos by Alexander Sperber 1897,
1959,1973,1992., Leiden; New York; E.J. Brill
3. Peshitta (Syriac) Syrian Patriarchate of Antioch and all the East, Syriac Bible 63DC United Bible Societies 1979 UBS-EPF 1996-2M
4. The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. International Bible Students Association Brooklyn New York, U.S.A.
5. The Interlinear NIV Hebrew-English Old Testament, John R. Kohlenberger III,1979, 1980, 1982, 1985,1987, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids , Michigan
6. The Living Torah by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, Moznaim, Israel 1981
7. English language Bible, Authorized King James Version, 1970, 2001, Thomas Nelson Inc., Belgium
8. English language Bible, New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, 1961, 1981, 1984, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York Inc., International Bible Students Association, Brooklyn, New York

DICTIONARIES AND ETYMOLOGICAL AUTHORITY:
9. A Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the Hebrew Language for readers of English by Rabbi Ernest Klein, Carta Jerusalem, University of Haifa 1987
10. Ben Yehuda's Pocket English-Hebrew, Hebrew-English Dictionary, Ehud Ben-Yehuda/David Weinstein, 1947, 1951, Pocket Books, a division of Simon & Schuster Inc.1230 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
11. Aramaic; A Syriac-English Glossary With Etymological Notes by M.H. Goshen-Gottstein Based on Brocklemann's Syriac Chrestomathy 1970 Otto Harrassowitz - Wiesbaden.
12. Klugge Etymologisches Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache 1999 De Gruyter Berlin-New York (German)
13. Russisches etymologisches Wörterbuch. Heidelberg: Winter 1950-1959 (in drei Bänden- in three books) (German study of the Russian language)

14. Mishnah portion of the Talmud both Hebrew and English versions. Divre ha-Kongress ha-'olami ha-shish le-mada'e ha-Yahadut ha-Kongres ne'erakh be-hsut ha-akadamyah ha-leumit ha-Yisreelit le-mada'im ba-Universitah ha-'Ivrit,Yerushalayim, 15-21 ba-Menahem Av 1973, 13-19 Ogust 1973. volume 2. Toldot 'am Yisrael be-tekufat ha-Mishnah veha-Talmud. The citation I gave here is in error but here is a proper citation.
Yad Avrohom Mishnah Series: Tractate KILAYIM (Seder Zeraim) (ISBN: 0899063322)

15. Tracing One Word Through Different Languages by Sara Benetowa in The Book of Grass, Andrews&Vinkenoog 1968
16. Konopie W Wierzeniach Izwyczajach Ludowych by Sara Benetowa in Prace Etnologiczne Instytutu Nauk Antropologicznych I Etnologicznych Nakladem Towazystwa Naukowego Warszawskiego 2. Warszawa 1936 (Polish)
17. Text version of The Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments by Rev. Dr. Terry Winger www.freeanointing.org
18. Swedish Article; Sumerna och deras Kultur (The Sumerians and their culture), föredragvid finska vetenskapsocietiens sammanträde den 13 December 1943 av(by) Knut Tallqvist in Societas Scientarium Fennica Årsbok- Vousikirja 22nd band No: 3, Helsingfors 1944
19. Cannabis etymology articles by Rev. Joshua Snider.

EXHIBITS OF RELIGIOUS REFERENCES, TREATISES AND SACRED TEXTS:
20. Prayers of the Cosmos; Meditations on the Aramaic words of Jesus by Neil Douglas-Klots 1990, HarperSanFrancisco, an Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers
21. Booklet of article on "The Oil of the Spirit" artifacts www.yourarmstoisrael.org/Articles_new/notes/AncientSymbol.php
22. Let My People Grow, witness Booklet
23. How to Apply the Religious Freedom Restoration Act to Federal Law Without Violating the Constitution," 99 Michigan Law Review 1903 (2001) by Professor Magarian.

OTHER RELIGIOUS EXHIBITS:
24. THC Ministry Documentation
25. Wikipedia definition of THC Ministry.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thc_ministry
26. Record of Ordination by Universal Life Church http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Life_Church
27. U.S. Army Military 214 Honorable discharge recognizing THC Ministry.

MEDICAL REFERENCE EXHIBITS
28. Marijuana and Medicine, Assessing the Science Base, Janet E. Joy, Stanley J. Watson, Jr. and John A. Benson, Jr. , editors, Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Health, Institute of Medicine. Copyright ©1999 by National Academy of Sciences. (The full text of the report is available online at www.nap.edu. ISBN 0-309-07155-0
29. Handbook of Cannabis Therapeutics: from Bench to Bedside by Ethan B. Russo and Franjo Grotenhermen, editors. © 2006 by the Haworth Press, Inc. www.haworthpress.com/store/product.asp?sku=5741
30. The New Prescription, Marijuana as Medicine, by Martin Martinez, edited by Francis Podrebarac. Published by Quick American Archives, © 2000. by Martin Martinez www.quicktrading.com ISBN: 0-932551-35-1
31. Marijuana Medical Handbook by Ed Rosenthal, Tod Mikuriya and Dale Gieringer. © 1997. Published by Quick American Archives, Oakland, California
32 Therapeutic Uses of Cannabis. © 1997 by the British Medical Association. Published by Harwood Academic Publishers.
33. DEA memorandum by Administrative Law Judge Young, In the Matter of Marijuana Rescheduling Petition, Dkt. No. 86-22, Dept. of Justice, DEA, Sept. 6, 1988
34. Trends in Neurosciences May 2005.
BOTANICAL AND HISTORICAL REFERENCE EXHIBITS
35. History of Medical Marijuana by Dr. Lester Grinspoon, M.D. Harvard Professor
available on the web at http://www.maps.org/mmj/grinspoon_history_cannabis_medicine.pdf
36. Federal Department Of Transportation studies 1992 and 1993.
37. The Cannabis Companion
38. Peterson’s Field Guide to Medicinal Plants
OTHER EXHIBITS:
39. EEG Records
40. Records of federal marijuana patients.

Respectfully Submitted,

Matthew R. Abel P 38876
Attorney for Defendant
2/19/2007

TRACING ONE WORD THROUGH
DIFFERENT LANGUAGES Sara Benetowa

As evidence now shows, in antiquity hemp was used in widely differing cultures. In the following article, Sara Benetowa of the Institute of Anthropological Sciences in Warsaw, attempts to find out through a comparative study of languages in what cultural environment hemp was first used as a narcotic.

After having compared the words meaning hemp in Indo-European, Finnish, Turkish and Tartar, and Semitic language groups, the conclusion was reached that, leaving aside all the obviously borrowed words, either Finnish, Turkish, Celtic, or Roman, there remained four groups to investigate: 1. Sanskrit-cana; 2. Slav-konopla; 3. Semitic, for example in Assyro-Babylonia-kannab; 4. Greek: cannabis.
In all these languages the words meaning hemp have a common root: kan. This root with the double meaning of ‘hemp’ and ‘cane’ is common to almost all the languages of antiquity.
It is easy to show that ‘canna’ means both ‘hemp’ and ‘cane’. But what is the meaning of the ending ‘bis’? The answer is not difficult to find if one notices an interesting detail encountered in several Semitic texts from Oriental antiquity. For example, let us look at the original text of the Old Testament and its Aramaic translation, the ‘Targum Onculos’. The word ‘kane’ or ‘kene’ sometimes appears alone and is sometimes linked to the adjective ‘bosm’ (in Hebrew) or ‘busma’ (in Aramaic) which means: odorous, smelling good, aromatic. As I demonstrate in detailed fashion in this study, the Biblical ‘kane bosm’ and the Aramaic ‘kene busma’ both mean hemp. The linguistic evolution of the terms in question leads to the formation of the unique term ‘kanabos’ or ‘kanbos’. This is encountered in the Mischna, the collection of traditional Hebrew law which contains many Aramaic elements. The astonishing resemblance between the Semitic ‘kanbos’ and the Scythian ‘cannabis’ lead me to suppose that the Scythian word was of Semitic origin. These etymological discussions run parallel to arguments drawn from history. The Iranian Scythians were probably related to the Medes, who were neighbors of the Semites and could easily assimilated the word for hemp. The Semites could also have spread the word during their migrations through Asia Minor.
Taking into account the matriarchal element of Semitic culture, one is led to believe, that Asia Minor was the original point of expansion for both the society based on the Matriarchal circle and the mass use of hashish.
Let us look for factors which could have contributed to the start of mass use of hashish in the matriarchal circle. One important factor is that in preparing fibre from the plant and during the harvest the strong odour intoxicates the workers. According to ancient customs still surviving in modern times, all work involving hemp is done in mass. Since antiquity the hemp harvest has been considered a holiday, especially for the young people. In many countries the harvest is a sort of reunion to which guests come with or without masks and give all sorts of presents to the workers. Here we see an obvious link with the masculine secret societies in the matriarchal circle in which there is mass use of hashish. Another factor is the making of sacrifices to the ancestors, which is common practice in the masculine secret societies.
Here is another obvious link between the character of this plant used in the cult of the dead and the masculine secret societies founded on that cult. Many peculiarities of the ancestor cult can be brought forth as evidence of this.
In Poland on the night before Christmas a ritual dish is served made of hemp seeds, called ‘hemp soup’, because according to popular superstition at that time the souls of the dead visit their friends and family to feast together. Another trace is the Polish habit of throwing a few hemp seeds in the fire ‘as a sacrifice’ during the harvest.
An obvious link between sacrifices in honour of the dead and the mass use of hashish is to be found in the Scythian funeral ceremony.
After the burial, the Scythians purified themselves in the following manner: they washed and anointed there heads and, after having planted posts in the ground and wrapped cloth around them, they through hemp into receptacles filled with red-hot stones.
By comparing the old Slavic word ‘kepati’ and the Russian ‘kupati’ with the Scythian ‘cannabis’ Schrader developed and justified Meringer’s supposition that there is a link between the Scythian baths and Russian vapor baths.
In the entire Orient even today to ‘go out to the bath’ means not only to accomplish an act of purification and enjoy a pleasure, but also to fulfil the divine law. Vambrey calls ‘bath’ any club in which the members play checkers, drink coffee, and smoke hashish or tobacco.
The tobacco imported from America spread so rapidly through Europe because the way had been prepared for it by hemp.

NAMES OF THE PLANT

anascha-Russia hanpr-Norway
banga-Sanskrit haschisch-France
bangi-Congo hashish-Africa, Asia
bhang-India hemp-Great Britain
boo-USA hennep-Holland
cabza-India herbe-France
canab- Brittany hierba-Mexico
canaib-Ireland hsien ma tse-China
cannapa-Italy Indian hay-USA
canna-Persia intsangu-South Africa
cannapis-Rumania jive-USA
chanvre-France joint-USA
charas-India joy-USA
charge-USA juana-Mexico
dagga-South Africa juanita-Mexico
dawemesk-Algeria kanapes-Lithuania
diamba-Brazil kanas-Brittany
djamba-South Africa kanbun-Chaldean
esrar-Turkey, Persia kanebosm-Hebrew
ganjah-India kanebusma-Aramaic
ganjika-Sanskrit kanep-Albania
gauge-USA kannab-Arabia
goni-Sanskrit kanopia-Czechoslovakia
goo-USA kendir-Tartar
grass-USA kendiros-Tartar
grifa-Spain, Mexico khanchha-Cambodia
haenep-Old English kif-North Africa
hamp-Denmark kinder-Tartar
hampa-Sweden konop-Bugaria
hampr-Finland konopie-Poland
hanf-Germany konoplja-Russia
liamba-Brazil pajuela-Mexico
loco weed (confused with pot-USA
datura)-USA qunubu-Assyrian
maconha-Brazil rap-India
majoun-North Africa, Middle East reefer-USA
marihuana-Mexico, USA, Europe rosamaria-Mexico
marijuana-Mexico, USA, Europe rup-India
mary jane-USA so-la-ra-dsa-Tibet
matakwane-Sotho (South Africa) sonadora-Mexico
mbangi-Tanzania stick-USA
momea-Tibet suruma-Ronga (Africa)
mora-Mexico takouri-Tunisia
morisqueta-mexico tea-USA
mota-Mexico tiamba-Brazil
muggles-USA tirsa-Mexico
muta-USA umia-Xhosa (Africa)
nena-Mexico weed-USA
nsangu-Zulu wheat-Europe

My Articles

1.Many people (even scholars!) speculate that the word cannabis moved to the Middle East and Europe from the Far East. Most English etymological dictionaries trace the word hemp-cannabis to the Scythians via the Greek historian Herodotus (approximately 500 B.C.). The word is however said to occur at least two hundred years earlier in the Assyrian tablet of Assur(i)banibal (in ritual use no less). The Assyrians were/are a Semitic people closely related to the Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic peoples.
The leading authorities on the etymology of both the German and Russian languages list a Sumerian cognate (these are ,,Etymologisches Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache" Kluge 23rd edition by Elmar Seebold 1999 on page 354, and ,,Russisches etymologisches Wörterbuch." Heidelberg: Winter by Max Vasmer 1950-1959 in three volumes, vol. 1 page 615 (there is also an expanded Russian language translation of this). Beyond this an Article written in Swedish lists both kunibu-cannabis and gamun-cumin as Sumerian words. This article is ,,Sumerna och deras kultur(The Sumerians and their culture)" föredragvid finska vetenskapsocietens sammanträde den 13 December 1943 av(by) Knut Tallqvist in ,,Societas Scientarium Fennica Årsbok- Vousikirja 22nd band No: 3, Helsingfors 1944" See page 22. This is important not only because it places the word cannabis in the region approximately 3000 years prior to Herodotus but also because cumin is usually given as a word that stems from Semitic (and Hebrew in particular). The Hebrew word for cumin only occurs three times in the Old Testament (once in Isaiah 28: 25 and twice in 28: 27).
I hope that you may also find the following insightful as well as interesting. A quote from "A Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the Hebrew Language for Readers of English" by Rabbi Ernest Klein, Carta Jerusalem, University of Haifa 1987, runs as follows "Since early times, humanity has tried to find out why things are called by the words that denote them; The Hebrew Bible offers quite a few instances e.g. Genesis 2: 23. The Greeks called this: finding the true meaning of the word, "true" being etymos, literally "that which is", and "etymology" meant originally "using words in their true sense". This "truth" was found by deriving existing words from other words, in the same or in another language. The first known systematic attempt to use such connections not for speculation as to the true nature of things, but in order to discover the meanings of words, was made by Jewish scholars in North Africa, Spain and later in Southern France, between 900 and 1350 C.E. They deduced the meanings of difficult Biblical words from corresponding words in Arabic and Aramaic, applying rules for which consonants in one language corresponded to a given consonant in another." This was an ingenious and amazing achievement but the fact that Arabic and Aramaic could have easily, by this time, lost many of the subtleties accompanying a variety of words like bosem for example (subtleties which may still be reflected in Medieval and Modern Hebrew, for example Klein's dictionary gives Medieval and Modern Hebrew meanings which include spicing, perfuming, and becoming intoxicated or drunk, on the attached page (page 86) taken from this dictionary MH and NH stand for Medieval Hebrew and New Hebrew respectively ), this compounded with the inaccuracies contained in the long accepted Greek Septuagint could have very easily added an extra layer to the shroud covering the truth.

Peace, Love and Respect to all,
Humbly submitted by
Rev. Joshua Snider

2.In my previous article I suggested that Arabic and Aramaic may have lost much of the original color that the word bosem may have originally conveyed. This is probably true although it can be seen from the following page (page 9 with definitions of "enjoy oneself, delight", and "annoint") taken from “ A Syriac-English Glossary With Etymological Notes” by M.H. Goshen-Gottstein, based on Brockelmann’s Syriac Chrestomathy 1970, that at least Syriac Aramaic seems to have retained much of this ancient color.
The excerpt and reference below is taken from the article “Early Diffusion And Folk Uses of Hemp” by Sula Benet in “Cannabis and Culture” 1975

Another piece of evidence regarding the use of the word 'kaneh' in
the sense of hemp rather than reed among the Hebrews is the religious
requirement that the dead be buried in 'kaneh' shirts. Centuries later,
linen was substituted for hemp (Klein 1908).

KLEIN, SIEGFRIED 1908 Tod und Begrabnis in Palistina. Berlin: H.
Itzkowski.

Peace, Love and Respect to all.
Humbly submitted with my deepest apologies for prior oversights,
Rev. Joshua Snider

3.Although gifted scholars have suggested that the m in kaneh bosem represents a plural, it can be seen from the above material that bosem appears to be one of two complete morphemes (a morpheme is the smallest unit of sound containing meaning) making up the compound word from “fragrant” or “intoxicating grass or hemp” (for the definition of kanu as “denotes grass, reeds, &c” see ,,Assyrian Grammar; An Elementary Grammar; With Full Syllabary And Progressive Reading Book Of The Assyrian Language In The Cuneiform Type” by Rev. A, H. Sayce, Wipf and Stock Publishers, 150 West Broadway, Eugene Oregon 97401 May 2002, Samuel Bagster and Sons, 1875, page 48). I do however feel that these scholars seem to be on the right track. The similarity of the m in bosem to the m of the masculine plural would seem to have led to the reanalysis of kaneh bosem as a plural, leading in turn to the loss of this m in the kanbos of the Mishna and the Scythian and Greek cannabis. It is unlikely, even on account of syllables, that the word cannabis consists of only one morpheme. So far as I have seen, no other theory has yet been advanced attempting to explain the semantic meanings of the component morphemes of cannabis in any detail. This would be a fairly remarkable suggestion if Proto Indo-European were truly the source of this word considering the extent to which this language family has been exhaustively reconstructed and studied. Aside from no other theory being advanced, the weight of the above material suggests strongly that this scenario is not unlikely.

A closely related theory that does not strain the above account for semantics, is that bosem actually means hashish or intoxicating spice of kanu or hemp. I’d like to extend my thanks to the Right Rev. Gregory Davis for this interpretation. If kaneh bosem was reanalyzed as a collective plural in the form of hashish, kanbos could have easily been seen as the singular plant in pre-collected form. In either case, as can be seen above, the reason for lack of plural agreement between the adjective and noun is explained because bosem is not actually a truly historical plural and by the time it would have been perceived as such, kanehbosem would have already been seen as one word (simply a noun instead of a noun with a complementing adjective).

Humbly submitted,
Rev. Joshua Snider

The two ancient Aramaic translations of the Torah, The Targum Onqelus and the Syriac Peshitta also use variations of kaneh bosem in Exodus 30: 23. The Targum uses (w)qnya busma (Targum (Chaldean) Bible.,, The Bible in Aramaic : Based on Old Manuscripts and Printed Texts. Vol. 1, The Pentateuch according to…. O.T. Pentateuque (arameen). onqelos by Alexander Sperber 1897, 1959,1973,1992., Leiden; New York; E.J. Brill, page 143 and the Peshitta uses roughly (w)qnya d busma ,,Peshitta (Syriac) Syrian Patriarchate of Antioch and all the East, Syriac Bible 63DC United Bible Societies 1979 UBS-EPF 1996-2M , page 67.

Edited and Updated Dec. 10 2007
Petoskey Michigan.

One love,
Joshua Snider

3.Original before editing and additions: Although gifted scholars have suggested that the m in kaneh bosem represents a plural, it can be seen from the above material that bosem appears to be one of two complete morphemes making up the compound word “fragrant” or “intoxicating hemp”. I do however feel that these scholars seem to be on the right track. The similarity of the m in bosem to the m of the masculine plural would seem to have led to the reanalysis of kaneh bosem as a plural, leading in turn to the loss of this m in the kanbos of the Mishna and the Scythian and Greek cannabis. It is unlikely, even on account of syllables, that the word cannabis consists of only one morpheme. So far as I have seen, no other theory has yet been advanced attempting to explain the meaning of the component morphemes of cannabis in any detail. Aside from no other theory being advanced, the weight of the above material suggests that this scenario is not unlikely.

Humbly submitted,
Rev. Joshua Snider

www.cannabischurches.net

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Rev. Joshua Snider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

Edited because this was a double post

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rev. Michael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful, Can you post more specifics on the case at hand? I am under the assumption that this arrest took place at your home? Did you have Holy Annointing Oil, Cannabis flowers, Plants, Hashish, etc, etc?

Just trying to get more information to formulate my own defense.

Thanks,

Rev. Michael Wilsman
Rev. Joshua Snider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

Here are the factual details as I remember them shortly after the incident.
Our wittness skipped out on us and when we were finaly able to contact him he denied seeing anything. As I testified in court I am not possitive that I did not open the Door to the laundry room to find the officer in the garage (my heart was racing and I had ran through the house), but I am fairly sure that he was already in the laundry room. I never filed this paper because I wound up finding a good attorney, but it was good for me to have it so he could read it and get another side of the story besides the police report. I did not have any Holy Anointing Oil at the time, they took about a quarter ounce, empty baggies, and roaches, a selection of pipes and a realy nice grinder. I was cited with misdemeanor possession but in Michigan if it is your second offense they can raise it to a two year felony and then they can habitualize it after that based on your priors. So math isn't one of my strengths but I think I might have been looking at about 8 years. Another Brother in town was being charged with three and a half years for a pipe and less than a half gram of sacrament. He took a plea for misdemeanor possession, peed hot at sentencing and got screwed. 120 days and two years probation. I guess he has to sit sixty before he can even get work release. The Brother in Detroit had 187 plants about two weeks from snipping. He had his case dismissed (on search isues as well, but they were ignoring the search isues untill he blew the Jesus whistle). The best advice I can give is to get the possitive thinking magic counseling from Roger and study the hell out of the legal writings and procedings of Rev. Tom Brown and Carl Olsen. The Truth shall set you free! See www.cannabischurches.net , links, Churches, Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church, Federal 2007, and the Documents of First Church Magi, Blessings and Good luck!

County of Emmet County 1
Affirmed:
State of Michigan 1
AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS IN RELATION TO UNLAWFUL SERVICE OF PROCESS
I Joshua Jacob Snider, being put upon due and solemn affirmation hereby state that in Petoskey Michigan on October 24th at or around 2:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
I was performing my daily Aramaic language, New Testament prayer meditations using my Cannabis Sacrament. Approximately half way through my Cannabis Sacrament cigarette I noticed a Petoskey Public Safety Officer pull up in front of our house. I put out my Sacrament and went to greet the officer at the stairs that come up to the slider door. This is the door at which we receive company. After only a few moments I realized that the officer was not appearing and that he must be trying to come in through the vehicle port (This door on the vehicle port was and is posted with the specific instructions “For Entry Call Matt Baileye # 838-5434” and I would later find out from a worker who witnessed this that this was the door that the officer used ignoring the posting and failing to knock) or the side of the house currently under construction. I went immediately back in and down the stairs at which time I saw the officer in our laundry room. He asked me if he was at 807 Howard Street. I said yes. He then asked if my wife was home because he had a subpoena. I said no she had just started a second job and was currently at work but I would get the number. I ran up our stairs to get the number but couldn't find it. I came back downstairs and told the officer that I could not locate the number but explained to him how to get there. This is when he said I smelled like marijuana and asked if I had been smoking marijuana to which I replied no I had not (because I had been smoking Cannabis Sacrament [in my particular faith I consider “marijuana/marihuana” a very derogatory and disrespectful term]). I asked him if he was going to serve my wife with the subpoena and he said that he was going to do so as soon as he could figure out what was “going on around here”. I then told him that he would have to leave because I had to get ready for work. He informed me that he wasn’t going to leave and he would get a warrant if he had to. He also said that I reeked like marijuana and asked me if I had smoked anything earlier. I said yes I had been smoking earlier. He asked me when the last time I had smoked marijuana had been and I told him that the last time I had smoked anything I would call marijuana had been years ago. He said that he knew I was smoking marijuana and asked where it was. I told him it was all gone. He asked me if I had been smoking marijuana inside the house or if I had just been elsewhere. I did at this time inform him that I had taken a short walk earlier in the day. He then said “Sir I can see that you have just been smoking marijuana within the last two hours because you are very pale and sweating a lot.” I then said that it was very hot and asked if we could go back out into the garage he agreed. After this he began asking me if I had smoked on my walk or perhaps in someone’s vehicle I asked him if he was asking me if I was smoking in someone’s vehicle on my walk. He said that I was making him nervous and he patted me down with my hands on the wall. He then said “Sir I can tell you are being untruthful. You admitted to me just a little while ago that you had smoked marijuana earlier, do you not remember that? It’s pretty common for someone who has been smoking marijuana not to remember something that they just said.” I said “Sir I didn’t say that I had smoked marijuana earlier I said that I had smoked yes.’ He said “if you didn’t smoke marijuana what did you smoke? I said burnables that I use in my meditations. This continued for some time in this manner. All in all he detained me for at least an hour in my house saying he wasn't going to leave until I "let" him "look around". As previously stated I had told him he had to leave so I could get ready to go to work. I finally let him follow me upstairs around the outside to the sliding door when I realized that I must have relocked the door. I then proceeded to go back in through the vehicle port and then through the next door back into the laundry room were I had first met the officer. I then went up the stairs and into the bathroom where I sprayed a small amount of cinnamon a fragrance that I use in my meditations as it is one of the ingredients in the holy anointing oil of Exodus 30: 22 as is Cannabis and both help me to connect with the visualization of the Holy of Holies of Solomon’s Temple. I also threw some Q tips and used tissue that were laying on the sink away in the garbage under the sink. The officer was fairly upset by this and said that I had sprayed perfume. He asked me what I was doing and opened the sink cabinet that I had just closed. I told him that I had just thrown Q tips and tissue away and I apologized for our house being messy. The officer escorted me back out into the kitchen area at the top of the stairs and called for back up. At this point I called my wife’s other work place and asked if they had the number at her new work place. They had the number so I called her to have the officer talk with her in another attempt to get him to leave. When the other officer arrived the first officer was still speaking with my wife. After he hung up he began his search and told the second officer that I had sprayed perfume. I said that that was not exactly true (because I had sprayed cinnamon room spray not a wearable perfume although I did not have a chance to say this). The second officer recognized me from a previous visit concerning an intruder that had entered our house when my wife and I were living on the other side of the house. The second officer immediately asked me what was going on and how I was doing. We engaged in small talk while the first officer conducted his search. He found the half cigarette of Cannabis Sacrament in our bathroom. At this point the second officer led me down stairs back into the laundry room so the first officer could continue his search. Once back in the laundry room I asked the second officer if I could sit on the ground. Once seated I began telling him about my Cannabis religion stating first off that it is Christian and that peace love and forgiveness are central to our faith. The other officer came back and said he had found my stash box. He then stated he was going to write me a ticket and that I had to sign a piece of paper saying I had given him permission to look around and that I would be receiving a ticket. .By this time I was already late for work so I signed very frustrated. The first officer acknowledged in the presence of the second officer, that he could see that the confusion earlier had been based on the difference between the words marijuana and Cannabis Sacrament. On our return upstairs I let the second officer read the affidavit of religious rights and freedoms on the back of my Hawai'i Cannabis Ministry Sanctuary certificate. This officer said that I would probably have to show my papers to the judge. I said that I had many more papers that I could provide a judge (these include a Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals ruling USA v Bauer 1996 as well as a Supreme Court decision [No. 04-1084] 2006 UDV.(Uniao Do Vegetal) Supreme Court Decision). After the first officer was satisfied with his search I changed my clothes for work and I locked up as we went back out to the street. I was then given a ride to work. On this ride I asked if I would get my sacrament back. The officer said yes if that’s what a judge decides.

Subscribed and Affirmed this 9th day of November in the Year of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, Two Thousand and Six.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Joshua Jacob Snider
Emmet County
807 Howard St.
Petoskey, Michigan 49770

P.S. Sorry I posted that other thing twice. I'm a retard when it comes to computers.

www.cannabischurches.net

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rev. Joshua Snider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

If any one needs to get a hold of me please send me a private message.
Peace, Blessings and One Love!
Rev. Joshua Snider

www.cannabischurches.net

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joshua, This sounds Wonderful... so when will you hear if they ruled to dismiss this case? Bringing up the United Nations treaties sounds like a good defense...I would believe its going to work...
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

Last edited by CALM_IN_THE_USA on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rev. Joshua Snider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

Greetings again and Blessings!
Thank you for the posts and emails. My exhibit list is not verry self explanatory so if anyone has questions please get a hold of me.
One thing I should say here is that the Syriac Aramaic Peshita listed above gives wqnya dbusma at Exodus 30: 23. So although we know from Sara Benetowa's articles that the Chaldean Aramaic Targum Onkelos (Aramaic written in Hebrew letters) gives kaneh busma and the Mishnah portion of the Talmud gives kanbos for hemp we now also know that the Peshita (Syriac Aramaic Translation written in a cursive alphabet similar to Arabic) supports this interpretation as well as it retains the KNH BSM form.
Thank you again everybody,
Keep me posted of your progress and if I can help I will.
Thank you also to the Right Rev. Greg for the copy of the Syriac Bible.
Blessings in the Name of Yeshua Messiaha ben Yahweh,
Rev. Joshua Snider

www.cannabischurches.net

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
313detroit
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Reply with quote

Thats great news now if other judges will do that would be excellent.
Rev. Joshua Snider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

I have just added Sara Benetowa's Article from "The Book of Grass" just above my articles above by editing it in.
Hopefully its presence will help my articles make more sense.

www.cannabischurches.net

Last edited by Rev. Joshua Snider on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

Rev. Joshua Snider wrote:
Oh yeah! here is my email if any one needs to get a hold of me <snip>

I strongly suggest that participants use the private mail system here rather than posting e-mails.

You may want to edit your e-mail out of the previous message.

Unfortunately, spambots are out gathering e-mail addresses.

You will typically be overwhelmed with spam in two to 24 months at any e-mail posted on the internet.

I have had e-mails that reached several thousand spams a day.

Fortunately, removing your e-mail from ALL web postings can (mostly) rehabilitate the e-mail address in a month or two. You will still receive spam forever, but it will become a manageable level.

I even suggest having two e-mails, one that you only share with persons that you trust, the other available for public posting. Be prepared to throw away the public e-mail address every six to 12 months.
Brother Daniel
Brother of Life
Brother of Life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan cases dismissed! Reply with quote

prntrkmt wrote:
I even suggest having two e-mails, one that you only share with persons that you trust, the other available for public posting. Be prepared to throw away the public e-mail address every six to 12 months.

This is a very good point Prntkmt. A second, more private email address helps immensely.

I used to cycle my spam addresses. I now have like 4 I can remember if I want to check. I use these on forms, or anywhere else that asks for an email address, hehe. Easy to get the confirmation email, but no worries on spam when you want to browse your private mail.

Peace be with you,
Brother Daniel

Let's all Just...
Live in Peace with Herb

Watch this video:
Disturbed: Land of Confusion