THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
METHODS OF SMOKING!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is Ur FAVE METHOD?
Pipe
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
bong
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
joint
37%
 37%  [ 12 ]
steamroller
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
vaporizer
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
blunt
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
hookah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
gravity bong
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
others
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

TrueProCannabis420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: METHODS OF SMOKING! Reply with quote

What is ur method of inhaling smoke? explain why u chosen this method? Which provide best high?
tam
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings TPC. I smoke a jpint because I can't seem to get stoned enough off a vape. I like the taste of Mary through a vape.

I actually like a bong the most as it has such a lovely hit to it bongsmi

though my lungs are cactus. Rolling Eyes

cheers, tam
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddd
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: / Reply with quote

bong all day , baby!
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: i m everything! Reply with quote

Well, actucally, I love everything. For example, Bong for GOOD HITS! Vaporizer if u have bad case of hacking and coughing. Blunt for flavors instead of jpint paper burn-flavor... Hookah.. erh.. never really got good hit from it. some time it hard to inhale the smoke from it. But, in my heart I am true JOINT MAN! I love rolling jpint. I can do all kinds of jpint. For example i rolled a foot and half long jpint for superbowl. and nickname the jpint a SUPERJOINT. ha! but for good jpint, just roll 5 incher bob marley jpint with a twist on the top *canada methods* that kind is my fave. But mostly i just roll a plain jpint for a quick trip to classes, jobs, friends, etc. I always smoke a jpint right after i get up. I am currently learning how to roll one hander!!! Third time so far!!! but, tough to do, but hey at least i am trying it, right fellas????
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a woman at a stoplight roll a jpint with one hand as she waited for the light to turn green. lmao ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Methods of smoking Reply with quote

Anyone remember when grass was cheap and plentiful enough to use an electric shotgun! where the bowl was in a chamber you put on after you lit it, then an electric aquarium air pump forced air through, giving a continuous shotgun whenever you pushed the button...

Now I use one of our carburated chillium's the most, unless we have a lot of members over, then I'll use our kaf pipe or our warden steamroller..

When our favorite ceramic pipe was stolen by getsopo in one of their raids of our house (84 in yakima, washington, and 91 here in pima, az) we was compelled to learn ceramics and therefrom have come up with a complete line of Ceramic Ornamentation for The Church Of Cognizance; We only cast these about once a year, some are not always available for quick turn-around... This is our art work Embarassed

here is a .pdf with pictures and stories

http://coc.enlightener.net/coc/documents/pipes.pdf

Pax Vobiscum
dan of dan&mary [/img]

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i LOVE bongs! i can't smoke jpints though cos the baky makes me throw up Crying or Very sad .
i used to smoke jpints with my mates but every time i got reasonably mashed i felt sick and hurled Laughing Laughing
its a pity that i can't cos recently i hav born witness to the rolling of some epic jpints. 1 was about 16-18 inches. i wish i could hav had a few tokes on that.
but it doesn't matter cos i hav a nice bong and use it all the time. Very Happy
youngbuduk
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love me pipe cause theres no better filter than water bong

no nasty particles in my lungs, just pure smoke baby seenohearno
Jason
Creativity team member
Creativity team member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For you growers out there try this........

Roll a Doob then gently roll the said Doob on growing buds, catching the Trichomes on your Doob. Collect untill you have a shiney varnished looking Doob, it will be sticky to touch and possibly hard to hand off!!
Works quite well!!
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Variety... Reply with quote

They say variety is the spice of life and that is what I enjoy, variety. I like jpints when I have a lot of weed, schwag, when I am smoking with friends, or don't want to carry a bag and bother rolling while I'm out(on the go). I can roll perfect jpints that look like cigarettes, or spliffs, and can do this driving, but the one hand thing is tough.

I have a number of glass pipes that I love to smoke when just chilling by myself at home, because I don't like carrying paraphenalia, which is more of a crime then small amounts of Cannabis in my state.

I like bongs when I have smoked too many pipes and jpints, so I can get a clearer high, or when it's winter and there is snow on the ground(for ice cold bong rips).

I haven't tried a vaporizer yet, but I would love one because they say you can get higher on less weed, plus if you get a good one you can taste the actual weed flavor better.

One more way that is cool, is hollowing out an apple or pear and making a bowl from it. Then you get an extra sweet taste on your lips after puffing, plus you can eat the evidence!

All other methods, like gravity bongs, various types of pipes, hookahs, etc. are all fun and I appreciate trying new ways to smoke.
CE
Slide

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer a vaporizer. I have several but my favorite is a vaporgenie. It is a wood pipe with a ceramic heating element that scews on top of the bowl. I cigarette lighter is used to heat the element and vaporize the herb. I like it best because there is no wait time for the thing to heat up and it is portable.

I also use a pipe or one hitter at times.
David
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to use glass bongs as they are nice to clean, but for healthy times its got to be a vapouriser
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose bong.. thats the most efficient method to smoke bud in my opinion. However I love jpints and handpipes.. They are wasteful and much less efficient, but jpints are fun.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
sibannac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.aromazap.com/ best vaporiser on the market good taste and it doubles as an aromatherapy dispenser as well.
Be kind live free love life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: