THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Medical weed for a patiënte with MS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pief
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Medical weed for a patiënte with MS. Reply with quote

Pief wrote:
Thx for the warm welcome,now I can work me out on this special forum,because I believe that I am doing also a nice help to medical users,a sort of Buddy for a grow-set-up,inside but also outside now....
Here is Whiteorchid her 3 plants that I plased in 3 big 65l-recipiënts.
All the things were bayd by Whiteorchid how suffer from Multiple Sclerose.
She is 30 years old and she has a lot of problems with getting her medication,she is afraid to drive with 5 gr. weed from Holland to Belgium.
From her Dr.-Neurologe she has a priscription and is normely safe with that....she stays afraid for the police!We have looked for the quanity she needs and desided to place 3 plants AG13 and hope for 250 gr. dry...it's the first time that this strains is gooing outsite...and that is my payement for the 3 plants and the work...I gott the information how my children are dooing there in place.
Now I have a question at all the ministers....when I do with this mission good (volentery,I ask nothing...),and it's give me a satisfaction to help the medical users like this...to stop pain and contractions AND a help to making her medication herself.Is this not a sacrement to help sic people?
Pease your answer,thx again.Piefke.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was from 23 mai 2006,the day I placed the 3 plants AG13 also for the first time outside.Now 3 days ago a good friend was visiting again this medical project.1 of the 3 plants was moving to a member of the famelie,she was a little bit scared when she saw haw big the little clones were...and now.... Wink
All my working life I was paramedic and did some good help and most of the time I was the leader of the First-Aid-Band,but this kind of help gives me the best satisfaction.With those 3 weedplants she got her medication till the next harvest in 2007!Nothing urgent at last...but more importent than we think!

Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great work, Pief.

To answer your question, Yes - Cannabis is a sacrament as well as a medicine.

And it's grown for only pennies a pound!

How sweet is that? loveweed

Keep on spreading the herb for those who need it most, medically and spiritually.

highest regards,

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by Stokes on Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pief

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stokes wrote:
That's great work, Pief.

Keep spreading the herb for those who need it most.

highest regards,

Stokes

Thx for this quick reply,this forum Contains also law and I was wondering...I drived 100 miles(150km.) with the plants in my car to Whiteorchid...what when the police had searched my car and find these future medication? Confused The climat for this project is in a better time than 10 years ago,but when the police-man are very straith in dooing there job?
I mean,I am not a hero and I like a little bit of Adrinaline in my blood somethimes Wink ,but for the same money I was in jail,no?
That's the spirit I wount to give at all of you here,take a risk to do something nice in your life...it's wonderfull!Greethings,Piefke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: