THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Mark of the beast?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Id chips implanted in everyone the whole world over... Good or bad?
Good - Yay I can be identified by unique ID number and tracked everywhere I go. Im so happy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bad - OMG what were they thinking. Sure there are some useful ways it can be used But the abuses that can be inflicted upon us far outweigh the benifits
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
I loved the movie Logans Run... I cant wait to reach the age set for termination and report for same to make room for those younger than me.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Fyrefly1
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree wholeheartedly with Mystic....

We can never give up or we will lose the dignity of our office: the office of Cannabis Minister and ambassador for Jesus......

He did not give up, even unto the cross!

'Do not let the world sqeeze you into its mold' says to me that we must remain free in the face of sometimes overwhelming odds....influences that we fight against every day are trying to get us to give in and accept the world as it is.

We must not become 'worldly', but free to be.....ourselves.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romadon wrote:
Well, after all is said and done I still think I'm my own worst enemy and yet the Hebrew/Christian Bible still upsets me very much on certain issues such as ...snip... spending all eternity in place of torment that defies all description while they themselves get to spend eternity in so-called Heaven doesn't make much sense to me.

The Bible contains some wonderful gems of wisdom, as do other ancient sacred writings. But, like most gems, you have to wade through a lot of non-gem matter to find them. But they are gems and are worth the effort.

Bottom line for me is: GOD creates Universes. PEOPLE write books.

Are ancient sacred texts inspired? Yes. Are they dictated verbatim? 'Course not.

There are Truths too grand, too huge to be expressed in any other way but through stories and myths. HUGE TRUTHS.

My personal litmus test is this: If it is based in love and hope, I find it useful. It's a keeper.

If it is based in fear and distrust and anger. Hey. Just because some grumpy old Middle Eastern guy was having a bad day 4,000 years ago, doesn't mean I'm going to let his scribblings interfere with my relationship with God/dess/All-That-IS.

Simple as that. In fact, I'm a very simple minded guy. I have to keep it simple to keep track of it all. I'm the willing Grinning Village Idiot of the Spiritual Community.

I like it that way.

Fear is the enemy, Romadon. Walk in Light...Walk in Love. Listen to the Wisdom of your own Inner Being. God/dess/All-That-IS manifests ITself a zillion ways. IT manifests and subjectively experiences ITself as you and through you, and as information-energy which flows through you.

Every thought is a prayer and every prayer is answered.

Jesus said, "Ask and you SHALL receive. Seek and you SHALL find." Not 'maybe'....not 'sometimes'...not 'when I get around to it'...

SHALL. Powerful stuff.

He also said, "You become what you think about all day." ("As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.")

"Be wary as serpents, yet innocent as doves."

Be "aware" of the bad stuff. But don't focus on it. If we focus on all the percieved evils of the world, we attract them like a magnet. We can focus on the solutions. We can focus on the positive things we can do to manifest that which is within us: the very Kingdom of God.

What we focus on, expands. That is one of the greatest gifts of God.

Jesus is the Son of God. He knew it. We, too, are Sons and Daughters of God. We need to know it, too, in order to become effective Ambassadors-of-God-on-Earth. It's our job, y'know?

"Greater things than these, you SHALL do." That's a promise...and a promise is a promise.

Let us all be aware of what we can only percieve as evil but let us focus our energy and our attention on co-creating the world as we know it should be.

When we walk in Light, when we walk in Love....the GREATEST POWER in the universe flows through us.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:

'Do not let the world sqeeze you into its mold' says to me that we must remain free in the face of sometimes overwhelming odds....influences that we fight against every day are trying to get us to give in and accept the world as it is.

We must not become 'worldly', but free to be.....ourselves.

Whew! That was really powerful, Fyrefly1... it touched me profoundly.

We are in the world, but not of the world. So very true!

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see, God/ for the guys.. God/dess for the girls.. All that Is/ for the Taoists and nature worshippers..... Wink

Or, is it God/ for the girls...........

Good stuff we've got going...real food for thought.

If we're not too careful, later on we might get into some true mind expansion...maybe I should have just one little puff.....just one.

Ahhhhh....now, about those folks on the other side of the galaxy......wonder what they believe in?

Glad to be here! Smile
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
Lets see, God/ for the guys.. God/dess for the girls.. All that Is/ for the Taoists and nature worshippers..... Wink

Yep. It's called covering all your bases or the No-Child-Of-God-Left-Behind-Program..

Quote:
...maybe I should have just one little puff.....just one.

Well, I should certainly hope so...I like to encourage that sort of thing, doncha know...?

Quote:
Ahhhhh....now, about those folks on the other side of the galaxy......wonder what they believe in?

Well. The Tralfamadorians (near Alpha Centari) believe in the BIG FART THEORY, similar to our Big Bang, but with a slightly different nuance.

The Tantric Goddess Sex Sects of Zandia-7 really do believe in the BIG BANG Theory, but it's a lot different than ours. Much better, actually.

The Zen-Sin Subjective Realists of the 12 Moons of Rebar actually worship the Earthling, Carrot-Top. Go figure.

Quote:
Glad to be here! Smile

This lies at the heart of my Grinning-Village-Idiot-of-the-Spiritual-Community thesis. I'm just tickled to be here.

Life! I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, first of all, I would like to say that Power and Fly (Superfly) makes one Hell of a team and that I mostly wholeheartedly can agree with both of you so far, "however". As you were saying, Power, what we dwell on or what we think about continually is what we eventually become, and before I go any further I must also assert my belief in "Goddess" who seems to be largely responsible for the predicament I find myself in today and also (I believe) the one I must mostly rely on to get my stupid-ass out of this mess. I really think it's a bit much for the Father actually. Since you mentioned Tantric sex, possibly those folks would be able to offer me some kind of good moral support.

Bottom line, if left up to me I would think of no other thing 24/7. My greed in this regard seems to know no bounds. Twisted Evil

Actually I don't think sex has that much to do with my predicament except maybe the lack thereof. Laughing

Actually it seems that not too many years ago I was able to think about sex 24/7 and it never seemed to interfere with me fulfilling the rest of my earthly duties. I hate to dump on you guys but in the last few years something seems to have gone terribly awry and hey, I'm too old for this shit. Sorry, I apologize for being such a bitch. Embarassed Nobody's fault but mine I'm in this fucking predicament.
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romadon wrote:
Ok, first of all, I would like to say that Power and Fly (Superfly) makes one Hell of a team...

Thank you, thank you...we'll be here 'till Tuesday. Try the veal!

Quote:
Nobody's fault but mine I'm in this fucking predicament.

We can each make that statement. It should not make us feel at fault, or guilty, however, but should, rather, give us a feeling of empowerment.

Whatever situation we have created for ourselves, we can un-create. Often it's just a matter of a slight or not-so-slight perceptual shift. We can become the change we seek, as Ghandi suggested.

Einstein suggested that we cannot solve our problems at the same level of thinking with which we created them.

It requires a perceptual shift which, then, creates an energy shift which then brings about the very thing we seek. Every thought is a prayer, and every prayer gets answered.

I feel healthy and vital. My life is filled with joy. I'm rarely anywhere near a feeling of gloom. Yet, there are "experts" on this planet who predicted that I'd be dead by now. One of them is the head of cardiology at a major hospital.

They have their reality, and I have mine....and we are each responsible for the creation of same. I think in terms of being healthy and they think in terms of dying.

Frankly, I'd much rather be me than them, know what I mean?

And forget that idea of "dumping on us." We are a ministry, here, and we're all in this together. We're here for each other. There ain't no such thing as dumping.

I'm not sure I fully fathom your situation. Are you sure you're not just guilt tripping yourself for having a robust sexual appetite and imagination, or are you actually skipping meals and missing appointments?

I mean, there are problems and there are problems, y'know...?

Quote:
Since you mentioned Tantric sex, possibly those folks would be able to offer me some kind of good moral support.

Could very well be. I just don't know, at this point. They might help, they might not. I don't know that much about them.

Seems like there's a 12 step program for everything these days, and I'm highly skeptical of them.

First of all, they have...what...a success rate of around 5% or so...? That's not a success rate...that's a statistical anomaly...!!

Secondly, I'm wary of any organization that tells you that they are the ONLY path that works, and I'm wary of the whole "I am powerless before (fill-in-the-blank.)"

That, itself, is a negative affirmation. It's an affirmation of powerlessness, not of self-empowerment. I think it stinks, but what do I know?

I'm the Grinning Village Idiot, remember? I can only speak for myself and what works for me. I see the various "hell's" that people put themselves through, and I'm just amazed. I'd rather live my life with its serious challenges, than be anyone else. I know that.

I think you need to drop the guilt-feelings (which is just common human monkey-brain-chatter) and listen to your Inner Being. It is wise and ancient.

How do you feel? What does your gut tell you?

In Highest Respect,
Ben
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really good stuff Mystic, you really have a way with words, however I'm afraid I may have created some misunderstanding as far as my sense of guilt goes. It's quite a long and complicated affair and for me to try and explain the situation any further at this time will only use up much more valuable time only making matters worse. I agree that thought = prayer and in essence our whole life, thoughts and actions = either negative or positive prayers.

That's funny what you say about the 12 steps programs and I agree with you. Having been at one time enrolled by the court into one of those so-called dual addiction drug and alcohol groups I use to get so pissed off because all I saw everyone doing was substituting many other addictions which ultimately in my estimation anyway were as bad if not worse than the ones they already claim to or were accused of having.

I got so pissed off in one of the meetings (everyone was sitting in a square around tables placed in the middle of the room smoking cigarettes and guzzling coffee) at one point I slammed my cup of hot coffee on the table which flew straight up into the air and came right down on top of my head.

What was really funny and strange about this whole affair is that not one person in the entire group even so much as cracked a smile they just sat there all bug eyed starring at me and it seems that any conversation we had been engaged in to that point abruptly ended. Twisted Evil
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several years ago, I had to drive a friend, once a week, to a court imposed 12-step thing and pick her up afterward. What a joke.

Everyone in there was court-ordered. Laughing

What a phony deal that was!

I've heard that in Colorado, the drug rehab centers are actually owned by judges. Anyone heard anything about that?

Now, that's corruption. It seems like they don't even try to hide it anymore.

The government uses phrases like Ethics Waiver and Plausable Deniability openly. They don't care.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As you were saying, Power, what we dwell on or what we think about continually is what we eventually become, and before I go any further I must also assert my belief in "Goddess" who seems to be largely responsible for the predicament I find myself in today and also (I believe) the one I must mostly rely on to get my stupid-ass out of this mess. I really think it's a bit much for the Father actually. Since you mentioned Tantric sex, possibly those folks would be able to offer me some kind of good moral support.

Bottom line, if left up to me I would think of no other thing 24/7. My greed in this regard seems to know no bounds.

Actually I don't think sex has that much to do with my predicament except maybe the lack thereof.

Actually it seems that not too many years ago I was able to think about sex 24/7 and it never seemed to interfere with me fulfilling the rest of my earthly duties. I hate to dump on you guys but in the last few years something seems to have gone terribly awry and hey, I'm too old for this shit. Sorry, I apologize for being such a bitch. Nobody's fault but mine I'm in this fucking predicament.

If I can interject here,

I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to with regard to your 'predicament' but my advice (if I may be so bold) would be to remember who you are and why you've come to this space-time...

You are here because you chose to be here...which is a very good thing since you got to choose....that means you are doing exactly what you need to be doing at this time in your life. Smile
Although things for you are difficult, your task, should you choose to accept it, is to learn, learn , learn! This whole life time is about learning. It would be enough if all you did in a certain situation was to learn a very valuable lesson. You could say that the only reason you're here is to do that very thing.

And, in my experience, once the lesson is learned the problem soon clears itself up!

In my life I had an extremely strong willed mother (my Goddess...without a Dad she really was God to me through my whole childhood) that, because she was a divorcee, was very afraid for my sister's and my safety and so she wielded an iron will (and a mean belt) that I am still getting over. I hated her and wished the Goddess to be dead many times!

Well, I'm about 95% over all that now and with my own grown kids I can say that for many years I was God to them...figuratively speaking of course Wink
All this to say that the lessons I've learned about my relationships with my mom and dad have been extremely valuable. Through therapy I've learned to see through their eyes what their lives were about and to forgive them...mostly, although there probably will always be something I've not forgiven them for...

My choices have not been simple or easy, but they were MY choices...not someone elses. I was and still am more than free because I know and am finally able to realize my own choices. Thank the Maker for that....

PS: Thinking about sex all the time...hmmmmm... sounds like a very healthy and normal thing to do Wink
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well. The Tralfamadorians (near Alpha Centari) believe in the BIG FART THEORY, similar to our Big Bang, but with a slightly different nuance.

The Tantric Goddess Sex Sects of Zandia-7 really do believe in the BIG BANG Theory, but it's a lot different than ours. Much better, actually.

The Zen-Sin Subjective Realists of the 12 Moons of Rebar actually worship the Earthling, Carrot-Top. Go figure.

Well, I bout fell off the chair laughing!

What a comedian....

Does this stuff just come out of your head naturally?? Laughing
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm never sure if it's a gift or an affliction, like Tourette's... if I think of something funny, I have to blurt it out. Sometimes it works, and sometimes I get in trouble. Wink

I guess the Inner Being just has to come out and play. Laughing

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let him come. I'm inviting him...... Smile
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:

In my life I had an extremely strong willed mother (my Goddess...without a Dad she really was God to me through my whole childhood) that, because she was a divorcee, was very afraid for my sister's and my safety and so she wielded an iron will (and a mean belt) that I am still getting over. I hated her and wished the Goddess to be dead many times!

Sounds like we have some things in common then Fly. I also grew up without a father and had an extremely strong willed mother who used to whip my ass. I still hate her at times but for different reasons now as it has been a very long time since I have been physically assaulted by her. Not really hate her she just fills me with such intense rage at times that I feel like taking a machine-gun and mowing down about 50,000 people or so, then turn around and say, "There mom, are ya happy now"? Rolling Eyes

I take that back. About ten or fifteen years ago while she was still only in her 80's she took to whopping on me with the handle of one of those oversized corn brooms. This was actually quite a pleasurable experience at the time as she had been verbally insulting me in front of my best friend up to that point while trying to force me to do her bidding. My buddy was almost rolling on the ground laughing and I was really proud of mom for giving me back a little dignity.
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I feel like that too sometimes although it's less and less.

Through therapy I was able to get into my folks heads: they lived in a different world, where you spanked your kids and raised them with an iron fist so they could never embarrass you. They would turn out to be 'model children' and later 'model adults'. Boy were they proved wrong.

My parents grew up during the depression and then WWII. There wasn't the freedom of thought we have today....

They still talked about the 'niggers' and 'spics' as tho it was nothing.

Their world was harsher and yet at the same time not near so wild as ours is today....that's why I just have to laugh at it, a lot like Mystic.

If you don't you just go insane....

We've got to realize that what's happening in the world is not our responsibility...at least not directly.

The sooner we stop 'shoulding' on ourselves and eachother, the better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: