THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Marijuna is God

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rasgeese
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Marijuna is God Reply with quote

The original Children of Israel worshipped what we call today Cannabis. Known to them as Jehovah or God Almighty.

All the Proof can be found at www.jahbranch.com

Please help spread this message to every corner of the earth.

Holy Holy Holy is the LORD of Host amongst us.

TOPICS
How My Religious Freedom was denied in the U.S.A.
The Revelation of My LORD
Genesis 1:29
The Tree of Life
Moses and the Burning Bush
Jehovah
Tabernacle-Tent of Jehovah
Holy Mount Zion
The Ten Commandments
Gods or gods
The Lord of Host
The Anointing of the LORD
The Decieved
The Great Tribulation
The False Christ (Anointing)
The Rapture of the Church
The Coming Day of the LORD
Isaiah's Prohecy
The Cry to Israel
To the Sick and Shut-In
23rd Psalm
Peace and Heaven on Earth
The Kingdom of Heaven
THE MUSLIM
The Clear Evidence
The Smoke
The Fig
The Bee
The Spider
The Pen
The Companions
The Believer
The Folded Up
He Frowned
Alms
The Disbelievers
The JEW
Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) The Prophet Elijah
The Branch
Message to Jamaica
Precise Statement

LEGALIZE NOW!!!!!!!!!
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that site earlier today and it's certainly worth a read.

peace Smile
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Re; Reply with quote

I agree that the link to How My Religious Freedom Was Denied in the United States of America www.jahbranch.com/ should be looked at esspecially the parts where religious exercise has been burdened.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the herb was created by God , but is not the creator . I believe he used it then for dealing with us and i believe he is using it now. And it is preempting the second coming. Of course Gods spirit is in it.
Roger sent me some info about it, its very enlightening.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truly, Cannabis is a gift from God.

It can feed us when we hunger...

It can clothe us against the elements...

It can light our way in the darkness...

It can heal us of many illnesses and pains...

It can be made into many wonderful things to enhance our lives...

And it can help us to relax together, and share in the spiritual peace God wants us to experience. With this gift peace, health, happiness and unity can be ours. Wars over oil and other stupid things can end. We can come together as one people and share our thoughts and ideas to the benefit of all.

We have only to accept Gods gift as a whole united people no matter what part of the world we live in. That’s not so much to ask for such a gift, is it?

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure the spirit of God is in the cannabis
Fearless1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: God? Reply with quote

I can't believe my God is the Pot plant but it was put here by my God (mother of the earth=mother nature) to be used as a medicinal plant and a plant to help us move and understand our own religion. If pot was legal the makers of anti depressants would go broke because pot is far more superior to any of it. It helps with the pain of everyday life and dulls the cronic pain like no other. I live with pain every day from a 6 to a max ten depending on the weather and pot is better than any opiate in my opinion and not as addicting. Now is our time we need to rise up and state our opinions and kill the monster that greedy pharmasutical companys have created to surpress the medical value of Cannabis. We need to start a war on misrepresentation by the demons that hide behind the war on drugs. Make it so I can use this wonderfull medicine without fearing my incarsuration because of a usless law. That law alone is filling our prison system tell it overflows. I plant my plants in my goddess and she cares for them and makes them grow it is to her I pray for a better understanding of life here. My beliefs in a nutshell.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, as I stated above... Cannabis is a gift from God. But it isnt the manifestation of God.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Chazman wrote:
Indeed, as I stated above... Cannabis is a gift from God. But it isnt the manifestation of God.

Peace

If I have to believe the scriptures...

Everything is a manifestation of God, as God is all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whitegold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok..I'm about to shoot my mouth off again...

WE ARE GOD
WE MAKE OUR REALITY
WE MAKE THINGS APPEAR TO US
WE DO IT ALL

What cannabis allows us to do is fix this into our conciousness, a religion in itself...clever idea..I wonder who put that there?

I wonder who grows it?
I wonder who planted the seeds?
I wonder at it's amazing properties and vibrations?
I wonder at myself and the things I can acheive whilst communing with its spirit?
I wonder at the courage I have to make it real?
I wonder at most things really !

I wonder if someone might post a reply?

No Dogma, No propaganda Bull****, just me and my plant ally, walking down the avenue healing things as we pass, putting right the things that seem unjust and total madness to most of humanity!
Cannabis Seeds UK
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingo, bulls-eye, score,,,

(For a few days) I have been taking this with Me into prayer to know the truth and it is clean.

Cannabis may well be God. The prayer continues, but so far it is a go.

Cannabis IS God.

Let Us ALL look into this.

I only request that no one speak on their own initiative; come in prayer from prayer and speak from there. Do not even attempt to communicate the truth with out the highest levels of potential truth. This is too important to do anything else.

Truth to the eternal degree is all I want to see.

Do not come alone.

I AM not interested in You / anyone speaking hollow; with out the additional helper that is True and real.

Since We have access to the additional helper; the Spirit of Truth, do not come with out it.

With it come and add what You together know, to what I together know through the new teacher which is part of Me.

Let Us add to what We have.

If cannabis is not God; show Me.

If cannabis is God, show Me.

420TRUTHS

The Spirit of Truth always comes from the next level!

New and fresh.

Use a Vaporizer?

What is the scrap from the vaporizer?

Vapor scrap: The flesh with out the blood.

SEE

That did not come to Me while I was alone, but with Him who wants to be with Me.

He wants to be with all; so let Him in You and tell Me what He says.

What You say alone is only partial of what You can say with Him joined together inside You. I don't want the partial; I want all the Truth.

It is an addition type math equation not a subtraction equation.

One goes ahead toward being less animal the other back to being more animal; which is where We left. (I don't want to stay in the same place)

If We go far back to animal and continue, We go back to being as civilized as plants...

Man who murders and cages is only one step forward from uncivilized animal.

It is there that We start and there that We are; ready to advance to what is next.

The entire realm is dependent on Us to take civilization to the next level.

The next level will not come from those who continue to murder and cage.

Cannabis takes Us to the next level; cannabis persecutors, with blood dripping from their mouth will never be able to go any further forward than uncivilized man.

It is left to Us.

We are being depended on by Our Father; We depend on Our Father.

It is a JOINT effort!

I want more Truth from everyone.

Especially My family here at THC Ministry and those who accept cannabis, because We have greater potential than anyone else.

All man has the ability to see more light today than what We saw yesterday.

Only We make good on that ability.

I AM excited to go further forward at an increasing pace.

Truth with confirmation.

Cannabis seems to be God.

God says He is good.

Cannabis says Man who kill Him is not good.

I trust cannabis over uncivilized man.
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: "Cannabis is my Savior" Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Aloha. I have said it and I have heard it many times, "Cannabis is my Savior".

What we mean, I think, is that the spirit in cannabis delivers the quality of Divine goodness into our very being. It makes us aware of the God-nature within us. Hallelujah!

This is a terrific thread of discussion and sharing. Thanks to all.

Much love from my heart to yours,

Roger
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well looky what I found.

"Within this spiritual context then, it was believed that each individual must set out to experience some unique aspect of the Mystery and Power of Spirit\Nature that only he or she was destined to find. The ultimate goal of such an adventure was always to return to one's community, bringing back those gifts which had been found. The Vision Quest was never an escape from the world or the community, but a means of ultimately serving the community. Each individual went out alone as a seeker. But once the vision was seen, the message heard or a truth revealed, the individual returned as the poet, the artist, the speaker, the builder, etc., a person ready to creatively express his or her unique gifts."

and

"In The Gnostic Gospel According to Thomas we discover Jesus clearly expressing this very idea: "The Kingdom of the Father is spread upon the earth and men do not see it." "Split a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there".(13) This idea was also eloquently expressed in the twelfth-century Hermetic maxim: "God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere;"(14) and later by the German mystic Meister Eckhart: "God is in all things, as being, as activity, as power."(15) What has to be understood here, is that unless and until one personally experiences this Truth for oneself, it will only remain someone else's theory"

Both taken from the cannabis papers part 2
http://www.kamakala.com/cannabis.htm
Rasgeese

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of times people tend to make God more complicated than what it is by trying to figure out some astronomical infinite divine type equation when in fact if you place your mind back 4000 years ago in land of Africa you would come to realize what God is. Our minds are so equipped to handle modern day society that we fail to realize who wrote scripture, what inspired the scriptures to be written and what was the mind frame of a person 4000 years ago in Africa. Its broken down like this. This is the earth. These are animals. These are plants. The spirit of this plant in particular(Cannabis,Jehovah) is God. This plant is GOD. 4000 years ago God was not some infinite astrological math equation. It is this plant. The same plant today, yesterday and forever more. If you can just accept the fact that this plant is God, life seems to flow alot smoother. As far as who created this plant being God since there is no scripture or religion based upon a Creator or his name, This plant is GOD. Yes someone or thing did create this plant as surely as someone started to talk and create words. The more words we create the harder it is to realize that a plant can be GOD. I am happly saved through the fact that I know and believe this plant is GOD based upon the written scriptures. It maybe easier if you actually hear me say. This plant is God instead of reading it. Cannabis is God everything else is just labeled stuff.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitegold wrote:
ok..I'm about to shoot my mouth off again...

Laughing I suffer from the same affliction, or enjoy the same blessing, depending on one's point of view... Laughing

Quote:

WE ARE GOD
WE MAKE OUR REALITY
WE MAKE THINGS APPEAR TO US
WE DO IT ALL

I wish to voice my agreement, here. The statement, "We Are God" is not intended to offend anyone.

I feel that that is exactly who we are....vessels of god-stuff...joyfully experiencing ITself...even when there is suffering, the god-stuff remains joyful...it is the mind that suffers.

A Taoist fable explains it best.

A young monk meekly approached a wise old monk and asked, "Master, what is the tao?"

(TAO is difficult to translate into English or Western thought in general. It can mean "God"...it can mean "The Way" or "The Path" ....it can mean "Life, the Universe and Everything" ....etc.)

So...the elder monk replied, "The TAO is a lump of dung on a stick."

The younger neophyte went away puzzled...confused...saddened and shaken. His revered Teacher had just told him that God was a lump of $#!T on a stick!

The young monk sought solitude in a cave, where he meditated on this. In fact, he meditated on it for almost 20 years.

Just when he was about to give up, he "saw" it with crystal clarity.

God (TAO) IS a lump of dung on a stick.

God (TAO) is also the stick.

God (TAO) is the hand holding the stick.

God (TAO) is looking out through these eyes, observing the hand, the stick, the dung.

God is in everything and IS everything.

This enlightened realization can come about after twenty years of meditation....or it can happen in the twinkling of an eye.

I recommend the latter.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: