THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Many topics/area's (?!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> TIP : The Forums, how to use them
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roney
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello again
i think this is a really cool site, well laid out, easy to use, and great topics. only thing is i reckon there are too many different 'areas' to post..with the result that less discussions evolve. every time i log in i go through all the different topics to see who is saying what...and to go through them all takes ages!!
just an idea folks.. less topics might result in more discussions?

eg i am listening to the radio link that Ferre posted...and its fantastic.. so i wanted to reply to his post to say thanks..and now i cannot find his post anywhere..and i have spent a good while looking!! so thatnsk for the radio link.its well cool. perfect funky tunes to pass the afternoon at work Laughing

peace to all

roney
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi roney, Have you looked in the music section on the links page? You can't answer to posts there I'm afraid, it's only for all members to post links, logged in members can post links there, you also if you like, just check out the right section to post them if you do. I have moved your post to here btw. I dunno about this site having too many topics roney, we are growing rapidly and there's many differend things we discuss here. There's also the link to the last posts since you visited at the top of the index page, on the right side and the search function of the boards to find specific things.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that link to "view the new posts since your last visit " button is great. Very usefull for catching up on new posts after you've read all the old ones you want to. And you can always go back and check old posts. I like how its set up. Good work all.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
roney

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm. i dunno Wink
i still reckon each section could be condensed a little.
rather than having say 6/7(?) topics in the lounge 2 might do for now...
likewise in the other sections- half the number in each would be enough.
still it ain;t my site and you are doing a might good job of running it so long may you continue..

suceess brothers and sisters

peace love and justice for all
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could simply use the Search Tool, and simply enter your username and the results could show up the posts you posted and you could find it if thats if you replied to that post Wink
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> TIP : The Forums, how to use them All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: