THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Man On stilts smokes joint at the liberty bell!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Man On stilts smokes joint at the liberty bell! Reply with quote

This is my next publicity stunt at the liberty bell. I will smoke a fat hooter while praying for the millions of lives hurt by herb being illegal. This is not crazy, the crazy thing is that they will tackle me to protect me from the jpint. I will then be taken to the ground through force which is dangerous to my health, yet the marijuana is not. That's my point in this, I want to smoke the jpint without any evidence left. So I have to be a whole bunch taller then them.
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: and Reply with quote

And In the name of Jehovah God may angels make your landing soft. Ill be praying for you bro Let us know the time and date an we here at my house will be in prayer for you all there. If you like Look in the dont be a stranger thread and meet my family Soulman husband/ anghellic (my son jared) /Gothic prayer warrior (daughter in law)/Mikapants Their pics are there Thats who will be praying for youin Kansas city mo.. Peace dove peacepipe ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an amazing thought. They put you at risk of bodily harm to protect you from something proven safe by thousands of years of use.
What a demonstration that will be. You have to let journalists know ahead of time the very concept of this idea. And be sure lots of photos and video are taken. And of course, be careful. Brilliant. Very Happy

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Boojum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man - Really cool idea, just make sure you got plenty of padding. Good luck with it (maybe a helmet too - you could make it part of your costume or something).
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Duffman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: I am a hard head. Reply with quote

My noggin is pretty thick, or at least that's what my Mom always used to say, so the brain I carry will be ok. I will contact every media agency that I can for this one. If anyone knows anyone in the media, you can give them the date when it is set, it will be in january. I need to learn how to walk on them first.
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: You Know Reply with quote

When I was younger much younger......lol I used stilts They are fun and it just takes a second to get used to them.The taller they are the more dificult but youll get the hang of it. If they are very tall perhaps you should wear a helmet. Peace bro ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Duff needs lessons Reply with quote

Lilli give Duffman some helpful hints. he might fall before the cops even get to him. Now you's can see what we go thru every day, Duff is just gettin started. Duffman is the man. check the news page at my site to hear Open Mind Show, a radio show we did in Phila. about legalization.
Duffman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Bad news circus fans Reply with quote

NJweedman is a my top political advisor, he and I had a discusion about the stillts and decided that votes may be lost through shanangins. I am still not going to give the jpint to them when they try and steal it, they won't know if it's tabacco or magic fricken smoke, so leave me alone I'll say. " You have no right to my property, this is an illegal search and siezure, I am protected by the constitution of the united states of America against this type of force, I will not give up my property because it is not harming me, or you". I don't want to make anyone think I don't want to do the stillts thing, I thought it was going to work great, I just trust the weedman a whole bunch.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad news circus fans Reply with quote

Duffman wrote:
I am still not going to give the jpint to them when they try and steal it, they won't know if it's tabacco or magic fricken smoke, so leave me alone I'll say. " You have no right to my property, this is an illegal search and siezure, I am protected by the constitution of the united states of America against this type of force, I will not give up my property because it is not harming me, or you". .

Dont forget the most important one that may get you off completely and strike a blow for religious MJ use. "I am a religious cannabis user. You are violating my religious freedoms"

Of course before this point be sure and join the THC-Ministry, if you havent already Wink

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Well I got up on the like 5 foot stilts by standing on a car.I know it seems weird to understand but you really do get used to them an stay balanced. Have him practice awhile before he goes.A cpl days a practice I know a helmet looks dorky but considering that he may get tackled and brought down hard I think he should wear one even elbow an knee pads would protect good. If he is having trouble with the large stilts try and find a smaller set so he can get the feel of it. Then going to the higher ones are easy.Best wishes warriors our prayers are with you. Psams 91 I have prayed on you and it does station angels around you. Ive seen it work and so has my family. After that was prayed on us an my house a demonic guy couldnt get passed the door. Im serious. be safe love your green sista ~Lilli~
roney

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair play to ya Duffman...i like this idea of smoking herbs when on stilts..you go for it dude.

peace all
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be careful....lol and if someone takes pics we'd love to see them.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: